Start by marking “The Fornarina Affair” as Want to Read:
The Fornarina Affair

The Fornarina Affair

A recent PhD graduate, Ana Moreno is thrilled when one of her former professors invites her to Rome to research a newly discovered piece by Raphael. But how does making an appointment to see a painting lead to murder? That's what Ana wonders when she discovers the dead body of a curator in the famous Borghese Gallery and begins to realize her dream job is tied to an ...more
Published 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Fornarina Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fornarina Affair

Start your review of The Fornarina Affair
Nash Norden
I received a copy of The Fornarina Affair by Ellis Drake from ABG Reads Book Tours.

Ana Moreno was invited by her former professor to Rome for a research on a newly discovered piece by Raphael. Ana was thrilled especially when she was going to receive lots of money for the research. But things didn’t go really well when she found a dead body of a curator during her visit to a famous gallery.

Fornarina Affair was a light read. It was a mystery book without much heavy things that makes you think
Susan
Mar 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
Ellis pens "The Fornarina Affair" as a nice light plotted mystery with strong characters. A quick and easy read that I wish was just a bit longer as the ending kind of came a bit to abruptly. Don't get me wrong, I totally enjoyed the book, just wish there was more.

This review is based on a complimentary copy from the author which was provided for an honest review.
R
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Really fun read, with lots of details about art that I couldn't even begin to imagine that I would ever understand. I wish I could travel to Rome and look at the art and eat the food that Ellis Drake talks about in her book. Overall, a fun, short read.
Penny Watson
Jun 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Charming little story. An art history mystery set in Rome. Loved it!
Colette
Feb 17, 2013
Becky R.
Jul 17, 2013
Diane Vincent
Feb 11, 2013
Olaf
rated it did not like it
May 18, 2019