Start by marking “Love Unguarded (Love, #3)” as Want to Read:

Tina Reber

Love Unguarded

(Love #3)

Mike and Marie's story.

To ask other readers questions about Love Unguarded, please sign up.
Sherin Looks like no new books after 2014 .. though she was active till a year or so back ... on social platforms ... could have given an update for her…moreLooks like no new books after 2014 .. though she was active till a year or so back ... on social platforms ... could have given an update for her readers ... not sure why some authors start a series, stop midway and don't given any updates ... I completely forgot this series after all this while ... busy with course n stuff ... came back thinking the book was released .... authors like this make me want to wait before I start reading a series till they're finished, or just not start series at all ... give me a good complete book any day and each with new storylines than this ... authors don't realize they might put off their readers for ever from their books this way ... (less)

Aestas Book Blog
Shelves: top-tbr
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! OMG LOOK!!!
IT'S MIKE AND MARIE'S BOOK!! Can't wait!!

The author says --> "This story will be told from Marie's point of view, focusing heavily on her new relationship/romance with Mike Murphy, bodyguard. Marie and Mike are Ryan and Taryn's bodyguards, so naturally there will be a lot of Ryan and Taryn in the storyline."
Kim Cuartero
Feb 27, 2013 marked it as abandoned
Pretty disappointed to know it's about Mika and Marie. We wanna know more about Ryan and Tarryn. :/
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!!
More of the LOVE series!! eppppppp!
*I think I just woke the whole of my building up by yelling so loud*
description
Rhachelle
When I heard there was a third 'Love' book coming out

photo tumblr_m17cner2oL1r2f0ni_zpsedd44d5f.gif

When I saw it was about Mike and Marie

photo tumblr_m7opi9BmnC1qigzmv_zpsaa94a5c9.gif

When I realised it would also star Ryan and Taryn

photo awrr7VD_460sa_zps21441970.gif

When I saw it wasn't due out until 2014

photo a755d3e_460sa_zpsd938a3fa.gif

Please make this year go faster!
Chrys
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG can't wait to read about Mike and Marie and her 'broken vagina'. woot woot
Ashley Hite
Jan 26, 2013 marked it as to-read
Does anyone know when this is coming out???
Say
Jul 23, 2013 marked it as to-read
OH HELL YEAH!!! WISHES DO COME TRUE......MIKE AND MARIE!!! I LOVED THEM IN BOOK TWO AND I WISHED FOR A BOOK WITH THEM AS MCs!!! THANKS MS. REBER FOR THIS!!! I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!!
Karen
Jan 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG where have I been??? Why did I miss this?? Im so excited!! Ryan n Taryn ♥ Mike n Marie .... YAY!!!
Sofia Lazaridou
Feb 08, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-releases
Dear release day,

where are you? I have been looking for you for months. Please reveal yourself to me and make me happy.

Yours,
Sofia
Ava
Mar 12, 2013 marked it as to-read
could be interesting to read a love story about them. Believe in marriage again.
I usually fond on sequel but I'm more fondly on the first protagonists on the first book as for every books sequel I read. I hope I will love and not like being ok ok for this book. Because Mike is a great guy, he was doing a job and being more than a worker and by the second book he showed remorse and worries because of his love and friendship. As for Marie, it was not a doubt how she loved her friend, Tar. taking
Ave Binks
Jan 14, 2013 marked it as to-read
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on a minute!! "Mike and Marie's story"!?! Huge spoiler for me! Isn't Marie already married to Gary?! The second book isn't even out yet but I'm going to guess that somebody gets divorced...
Brenda Simmons
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When is this book coming out already????
Debbie
Mike and Marie's Book

OH.HELL.YES
Stephanie E
Feb 01, 2013 marked it as to-read
When is this coming out? I put this on my "Want to Read" list in Feb, 2013!
Tania Mahoney
Jun 05, 2013 marked it as to-read
Just a little comment...2years between books is too long! I don't even remember what books 1and 2 were about except that I really liked them!
Heather
Jan 11, 2013 marked it as to-read
HELLZ YEAH BABY! I love Mike Murphy.
I seriously can't wait for this one. Mike is a bit of a bad ass and Marie is just awesome. She was one of my fav peeps in the 1st Love books. Excited for this one and Tina Reber kicks ass for giving it to us.
Sheilu
Mar 28, 2014 marked it as to-read
A third book! OH MY GOD, THIS IS REAL! PLEASE ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE DATE VERY SOON.

I AM BEYOND ECSTATIC!
Estella
Jan 24, 2013 marked it as to-read
Taryn's friend, Marie, and Mike now have their own story!
Karen Elaine
Jan 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
When it will be released? Cant wait!
Phrem (Smut Junkie)
Jul 13, 2013 marked it as to-read
Holy shit. Marie and Mike's story.
Cinta
Dec 02, 2013 marked it as to-read
After the re-reading the first two, i'm REALLy looking forward to Marie and Mike's story! I hope it comes out in 2014....
Andreea Pop
Jan 12, 2013 marked it as to-read
Waaaaant this NOW!!
Amy
Nov 03, 2016 added it
I've been waiting years for this book to be released! any updates?
Kikki
Oct 17, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: books-to-get
Expected Release: 2014
Priska Sufhana
Oh myyyy CANT WAIT!!!!!
Elly
Sep 25, 2013 marked it as to-read
In my to read. Not even a question.
CJ
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm impatiently waiting!!!! I need moreeeee!!!! LOL
Jessica
Feb 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
This book can't come soon enough!!
Book 3 of LU 7 201 Jun 03, 2014 11:05AM

• Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Untitled (Hollywood Hearts, #3)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • The Stars Aligned (Heaven and Hell, #1.5)
  • Flawed (Connections, #5)
  • Lucky Me
  • Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love, #4)
  • Envy (The Seven Deadly, #7)
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Teach Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #14)
  • Undying (Undeniable, #6)
I am a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of adult contemporary romance. I'm so glad you've stopped by and/or have sent me a friend request. Unfortunately,I get quite bogged down on a daily basis and tend not to respond to direct messages to me on GR. I answer all messages sent to me on my Facebook author page: http://facebook.com/authortinareber. All of my latest information can be f ...more

Love (3 books)
  • Love Unscripted (Love, #1)
  • Love Unrehearsed (Love, #2)