Start by marking “The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)” as Want to Read:
The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)

The Education of Caroline

(The Education of... #2)

Ten years after their broken affair, Sebastian and Caroline meet again: this time in very different circumstances, against the background of the war in Afghanistan.

Now a successful journalist, Caroline meets Chief Sebastian Hunter, US Marine. Will this chance encounter rekindle the erotic madness of her passionate affair with a younger man?
Published February 7th 2013 by Harvey Berrick Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Education of Caroline, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Education of Caroline

Start your review of The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
Baba
5***** emotional stars. The Education of Caroline is the sequel as well as a beautiful conclusion to The Education of Sebastian. A-mazing!

photo tumblr_mablwaB01w1rw8yof.gif

He held his weight on his forearms, and gradually increased the speed. I felt the cool metal of his dog tags on my skin over my heart, which was beating furiously fast, as my body began to respond again and again.
Death by orgasm--what a way to go.

When a woman turns 40 she is no longer young, but not yet old. It's true, life is what happens when
Smitten's Book Blog

Oh my goodness, where to begin??? Even better than The Education of Sebastian. A really really really fantastic book!
This comes out in less than two weeks and I urge everybody to read the first book now and get ready to buy the second book as soon as it hits the internet. It's awesome. So captivating.

Perhaps life is what happens when you least expect it.

The Education of Caroline picks up ten years on from the ending of the first book. That in itself tore me apart. But it worked so b
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (SLOW)
★★★★★5 Stunning Stars★★★★★

I can't stop loving you, I made up my mind
To live in memory of all lonesome times
I can't stop loving you, it's useless to say
So I just live my life in dreams of yesterday

Those lonely hour that we once knew
Though long ago, still made me blue
They say that time heals a broken heart
But time has stood still, since we've been apart

I can't stop loving you, there's no use to try
Pretend there's someone new, I can't live a lie
I can't stop watching you the way that I do
There's
Lise *friends don't flag*
“You are an ocean wave, my love Crashing at my bow…”

5 BIG SEQUEL ★★★★★

What the hell did I just read???

You know how you read so many books (or at least I do) and you wish you knew what happened to the MC’s years later… well, guess what!! This is IT- finally a sequel that delivered everything I have ever fantasized about. Not to say it is free of angst, heartache, misunderstanding, conflict and devastation.

But…. What A Story, a journey across countries, from the beauty of Italy to war torn Af
Rag
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

photo image_zpson7u8thl.jpg

Forward 10 years later and Caro is a successful journalist. Never been in touch with Sebastian, haven't seen him or heard from him. She's been in New York since the day her ex-husband found out about the affair. Now she is getting ready to go to Afghanistan for her new assignment, but first she has to go overseas to get some training from military men, but there's only one particular trainer that Caro sees and that's Sebastian. Our broken and innocent boy. But he isn't a boy anymore,
Aestas Book Blog
Feb 09, 2013 rated it really liked it

“I love you, I have always loved you and… I will always love you. Sempre e per sempre.”

Ohhh I had so much anticipation going into this one!! After the brutal cliffhanger at the end of book one that had my heart in knots and my heart in my throat I just NEEDED more!

I will keep this review as spoiler-free as possible but if you read it, you will see some general details about the story – but no major plot twists or anything.

But, if you haven’t yet read book #1, The Education of Sebas
Jill
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it

description

It's only ever been you.

Now forty, Caroline is a photo-journalist. After her affair with the teenage Sebastian was brought out into the open, she fled to New York. Working and studying she has made a life and career for herself. Sebastian is a US Marine. When Caroline is hired to write about US personnel deployed to Afghanistan, she meets up again with Sebastian. They have not seen each other for ten years.

The Good
There was a lot to the plot, especially compared to book #1. There
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Feb 15, 2013 rated it really liked it

So… YEAH, sweet Sebastian is now BLOODY HOT & EXPERIENCED Sebastian.

I want to start my review apologizing for my feelings about book #1. I am not deleting my review because I am trying to be honest and those were my feelings after reading the book. I started this book thinking I was NOT going to like it and this is the first time I start reading something thinking I am going to hate it and then SURPRISE! I ended up LOVING this book. The characters were soooo different. Sebastian was cocky, funny
Christy
Feb 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Fantastic Stars!!!!!
Even better than the first!

photo 1f0ee6bd-a192-47e8-a7c9-1a15775be380_zpseac724d6.jpg

It’s been 10 years. 10 years since Sebastian and Caroline were forced apart. 10 years since they have seen each other. Caroline made it to New York. She has spent the last 10 years relatively alone. She has a few close friends, but no relationships to speak of. After putting in a lot of time, she is now a successful journalist. She is getting ready to go on an assignment to Afghanistan to do a piece.

photo 1a10e082-a710-468b-aec4-8090d13b69ae_zps7c1f1ec2.jpg

When Caroline goes overseas, she has
It's just me Shelly B
Feb 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-of-the-best
"Sebastian: the reason my marriage had ended; the catalyst for my becoming a journalist. The man I’d loved more than any man, before or since. The man I hadn’t seen for ten long years. My beautiful boy, my lover, my friend. The man I thought I’d never see again. Sebastian."

This book takes place ten years after the first book ended. Sebastian is all GROWN up and hot damn he is a MAN!!! I fell in love with him....all I can say is he is smoking hot!

So its 10 years later, Sebastian is in the milita
Alex is The Romance Fox
I was devastated by the gut-wrenching and heartbreaking ending of The Education of Sebastian that I had to read this book immediately, hoping that Sebastian and Caroline would get together at last.

I loved the first book and was a bit apprehensive about the follow-up – I have been disappointed so many times with sequels before…but I so need not have worried. This is a brilliant sequel and I loved it just as much as TEOS

I always felt that Sebastian and Caroline were destined to be together – no m
Amber Rose
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, forbidden
 photo tumblr_lilimeDDZz1qfx6xu_zpsef7f03de.gif

I love Sebastian more in this book then the last. In the last book he was very sweet and innocence. Now he is 27 and cocky, funny and full of anger, but then love. My goodness he is full of love.

love gifs photo: Two people who love each other that much should be together tumblr_malw5eodqd1rdsdz7o2_500.gif

It has been 10 years since Caro and Sebastian have seen or talked to each other. They left off in a painful separation. Seeing each other again Sebastian is mad. He waited 3 years for Caro to come look for him and she never did. He's sure has been a busy man, women dropping their panties to get
• Lisa •
Mar 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 BEAUTIFUL STARS.

Anyone who has read 'The education of Sebastian' will understand my eagerness to get started on this book. It is impossible to read this story and not be consumed by it. Caroline's Education is the sweetest, most heartfelt round up of a series, I dare you not to fall in love.

From the first few pages till the end, my heart was firmly in my mouth. This was an intense, beautiful story ~ the best kind of second chance at love, that their is.

There are so many amazing reviews so I wo
Mo
Feb 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
"Because the Sky is Blue and the Sea is Green" .... Yep, it has been quoted to death but when she said it in this book, I fell apart crying. I read the first one with a bit of trepidation - the age thing bothered me - and probably would not have read it if the sequel was not readily available. Wow - what a talented author - and she is not even American - a bloody Brit, as Liz might have said (just back from a few days in London and where I was staying was mentioned in the book, St Bride's in Fle ...more
Aleatha Romig
I'm glad I kept reading. I truly enjoyed the way Caroline and Sebastian's story played out.

My suggestion: READ!
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
10 years later..

Caroline has picked up the pieces of her broken life and now at age 40 she finds herself in New York, working as a journalist who writes for the New York Times. She is chosen on a story.. About war in Afghanistan.
Enroute to Afganistan she fins herself in Geneva for some training where the most unexpected this happens... She sees him standing across the room... Sebastian... Who also works in the military now.

“My beautiful boy, my lover, my friend. The man I thought I'd never see a
Marina
They say there are no atheists in foxholes. I say there are no atheists when you’re begging God to keep alive the person you love.

I really don't have a lot of things to say, the rating is explicit.
What started as a torrid affair, evolved into a breathtaking love, and ended with absolute heartbreak only to spark that little hope of reconciliation and mending.

You can follow Sebastian and Caro around their journey to Italy and their journey to discover themselves again. You
SheReadsALot
I'm happy for the reunion. And happy ending.

But...Caro and Sebastian both acted childish.

Ten years apart didn't help them grow.

Carolina is the same insecure person (jealous and mean spirited considering any woman interested in Sebastian as a bitch, or wants to smack them, etc)

Sebastian is demanding, possessive, jealous and sometimes OTT. He acted like the same jealous 17 year old when other men deemed to look at Carolina.

And they acted like teenagers when together.

And yet I couldn't stop reading
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
4.75 Stars

Sebastian & Caroline
 photo SebastianinTheEducationofSebastian_zps69cf94d3.jpg

**If you have not read The Education of Sebastian, there are a few spoilers below**

Life is what happens with you least expect it.

I was so freaking ecstatic when I heard this book finally came out because so eager to start this fantastic series. As soon as I finished The Education of Sebastian, I immediately jumped to this book. Book one ended so abruptly and on such a sad note, that I wanted more. I craved it! It’s been ten years since Sebastian and Carolin
Georgia Cruz
"Caro... I don't understand - Why do you love me?"

"Just because... because the sky is blue and the sea is green."

And this is me after reading that part:
 photo tumblr_mee9hhVWVR1r29lcx_zps8ecab37f.gif
I don't think I have the words to truly express the powerful emotions I felt while reading this amazing book. I just literally go crazy SOBBING. I think my pillow was soaked in tears but I didn't care. I just pour all my emotions in this book. Even better than Education of Sebastian.

Full of love, faith and steaming hot passion and
KatLynne
Mesmerizing ~ Captivating ~ Passionate ~ Romantic

photo cb73f67f-1677-4258-b08d-8314c4b95199_zps029f4c6b.jpg

The Education of Caroline begins ten years after the ending of Book #1. Once again the reader is thrust into the passionate, turbulent lives of Sebastian Hunter and his Caro.

Ten years have brought many changes in the lives of these complex characters and they are slowly revealed throughout much of the first half of the story. The young, innocent Sebastian is now twenty-seven and a hardened U.S. Marine. He’s extraordinarily beautiful and with
Kirsty
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOOHOO, NOW LIVE!

US: http://www.amazon.com/The-Education-o...
UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Education...
SW: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

The Education of Caroline was an incredible way to finish up the series. I fell in love with Caroline and Sebastian in the first book and was devastated when it ended and I couldn't wait to get back in to their world. Jane delivered, and in a big way!

The Education of Caroline takes place a shockingly long ten years after the ending of The Educatio
LZ
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books
I really liked The Education Of Sebastian, but I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this sequel!!! How could anyone NOT love this????

Sorry, I couldn't resist…I've been in a Sebastain lust daze…

In the beginning, Caroline and Sebastian work through a lot of the hurt and issues from their split. There is a lot of bitterness and anger, especially from Sebastian…At first, it seems too much to get past…

"It was like being on an emotional carnival ride - including the concomitant nausea, but seriously lacking the fun.
* Meli Mel *
5 Beautiful Stars!!!

"Caro... I don't understand, why do you love me?"
"Just because... because the sky is blue and the sea is green."

“It’s been ten years, Caro,” he said, seriously. “I’ve waited long enough.”

It has been ten years, since that day where their lives were shattered. Where they were forced to be apart. Caroline is now a military journalist, writing under the name Lee Venzi, and living the life she had always planned with Sebastian, just ten years earlier. The only thing missin
♥Trish♥
Feb 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
One of the best series I've read as far as the relationship is concerned.
Sebastian and Carolina have such a relationship that it is one for the ages. I can't express how taken I was with it. I don't want to give the story away.....

I was a little put off with how they basically blew off Sebastian's PTSD. Working with Vets, that deserved a good amount of attention, it isn't something that cures itself. It doesn't just go away with love and support as this book portrayed. I wish it did.. so do all
Ellelou
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo Screenshot_15_02_2013_17_59_zps0107abaa.jpg

BECAUSE THE SEA IS GREEN AND THE SKY IS BLUE

Is 4:00 am and I'm sleep deprived but so worth it. I enjoyed this emotional journey very much. I need to catch up with some sleep before I come back sometime today and write a review.

I LOVED, LOVED THIS BOOK!
Ash Wednesday
4.5 STARS

This book just blew it right out of the water. It should be a perfect 5 but I had a different picture of Sebastian 10 years after. He's not so bad here, just not what I was expecting. Early chapters were a bit ho-hum. But the second half, right down to the end, was perfect. Caroline amazes me, how far she's gone from her character in the first book was so evident, I think I'm girl-crushing on this woman. The version I read was still getting minor tweaks, but was already beyond words. Ja
Europa
Mar 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think it was well written, emotional and evocative book. I smiled for the most part. My imagination, provoked. And yeah it made me weep. It's my second time reading an adult fiction that really had me emotionally hooked. :)

I am actually contemplating on reading it again, relish the story. I didn't want it to end. The emotions I felt were simultaneous. My heart simply went out to the characters. Felt their love, guilt, tension, the joy, sadness, their qualms and squabbles. It all seemed so real
Amy
Feb 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know if I can put into words how much I loved this series. The first book was amazing and I can honestly say this one was just as good. I loved Sebastian and Caroline with all my heart and they will be on my “favorites” shelf forever!
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
5 solid stars!!! I love it!!! I actually liked this book better than the first book. An excellent read and a must read.
Buy Registered IELTS/pte in india,saudi Arabia,uae(WA+1(614)4900228) 1 2 Apr 21, 2019 03:13PM
William Peace University 1 1 Apr 04, 2019 11:11AM

• Finding Home
  • MILF: Wrong Kind of Love
  • For Forester
  • The Younger Man
  • On the Island (On the Island, #1)
  • Noah (5th Street, #1)
  • Make Me Yours (Unravel Me, #2)
  • What If It's Right?
  • Damaged Goods
  • The Judgment of Paris (The Odyssey Duet #2)
  • All Grown Up
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things #3)
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
  • The Fall of Troy (The Odyssey Duet, #1)
  • Jane's Melody (Jane's Melody, #1)
  • Blossom in Winter (Blossom in Winter, #1)
  • Easy Virtue (Virtue, #1)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
Writing is my passion and my obsession. I write every day and I love it. My head is full of stories and characters. I'll never keep up with all my ideas!

I live in a small village by the ocean and walk on the beach every day. It’s on those beachside walks that I have all my best ideas.

Writing has become a way of life – and one that I love to share.

To keep up-to-date with new books, special offers a

The Education of... (3 books)
  • The Education of Sebastian (The Education of..., #1)
  • Semper Fi (The Education of..., #3)

News & Interviews

“Caro… I don’t understand – why do you love me?”
“Just because… because the sky is blue and the sea is green.”
75 likes
“Be happy, Caro, because that’s what you deserve.
I love you, I have always loved you, and where I go after this world, I will always love you.
Sempre e per sempre.”