Start by marking “Strike Zone” as Want to Read:
Strike Zone

Strike Zone

It is after midnight on October 19th, 1962, and the Cuban Missile Crisis has reached its most dangerous point. The world sits in the STRIKE ZONE of thermonuclear annihilation. The clock is ticking down as the White House considers using a top secret super-weapon to strike first.

It is at that moment that, Margaret Potter, a beautiful young staffer, inadvertently loses a tra
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 239 pages
Published January 5th 2013 by loopbooks.com

To ask other readers questions about Strike Zone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strike Zone

Start your review of Strike Zone
Jonel
Jan 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Holy office intrigue. Because this story was definitely based on a great deal of that. It’s amazing how many different misunderstandings can come about because of it. How fun.

I very much enjoyed that this was written from the female point of view. It was a nice change of pace from the norm in suspense literature, or even romantic suspense. The entire story is spent following the haphazard heroine through a few days in her life. There are definitely a great many giggles and a few edge of your sea
Kitty Muse Book Reviews
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 1962

Margaret Potter has bed-hopped her way into the halls of power, and the once-shy girl from Wyoming is now installed in a highly-sensitive administrative position in the White House itself.

But in this day and age, deep in the Cold War era, and especially immediately after the Bay of Pigs incident, knowing too much can be deadly. The spy-vs-spy mentality that reigns supreme over every action on Capitol Hill has turned all venues–social, work-related, even personal–into a mental game of
Cinta
Feb 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Political thriller with touches of romance, set in the Sixties, during the Cuban Missiles Crisis in the United States. I have read it from the beginning to the end, but I still think that it doesn't really makes a lot of sense to me. It started in a very promising way, and I knew that I would get hooked and love it. I was wrong. Very soon the story started to wander around, to the point that sometimes you are not very sure of what is going on, especially in the final chapters.

Margaret is a secre
R J Mckay
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
Margaret is the stereotypical, self-loathing, dumb-blond secretary. Her life revolves totally around who she can sleep with to find a husband. She is ditsy, forgetful, and more concerned with her dress than the panic she creates when she loses a top-secret document. Trying to retrace her steps to recover it, she runs into spies everywhere. Unfortunately, most of them are just as predictable and silly.
I read this with tremendous difficulty. I kept waiting for some tremendous drama and intrigue, b
Michael Matula
Grettir Jacobs
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kylie Price
Larry
Apr 13, 2013
grumpyoldbird
May 15, 2013
Making Connections: 830. STRIKE ZONE by Grettir Jacobs 10 69 Jun 08, 2013 06:37PM
I haven't had a career, but I have had many jobs. I have over three decades of work experience, with a broad range of positions, to include but not limited to farmhand, firefighter, carpenter, handyman, soldier, novelist, editor, recording secretary, financial planning columnist, stockbroker, retirement plan specialist, pension plan salesman, door-to-door salesman, teacher, and, dare I say it, Mr. ...more