Start by marking “Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9)” as Want to Read:
Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9)

Hotter Than Ever

(Out of Uniform #9)

When you land in hot water, swim for safety—or let the fire burn.

Claire McKinley has just experienced every bride’s nightmare. The groom is a no-show, and now she must face five hundred guests alone. Furious and humiliated, Claire seeks help from the most unlikely candidate—her almost-brother-in-law, who promptly whisks her away to his apartment in San Diego, where she can
Published July 9th 2013 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hotter Than Ever, please sign up.
Sam No sequel (unfortunately) with Dylan, Aiden, and Clare. But you do see them a little in As Hot As It Gets. Dylan particularly *youll enjoy it*

Exina
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Polyamory fans
... when the three of them were together, she felt like everything… made sense. Which made no sense, damn it!

It says something when a book is so good that you feel going out to have ice cream is a waste of time.

Well, I actually started the Out of Uniform series from the last installment. Fortunately, it absolutely can be read as a stand-alone book, and as I loved it, I’m definitely up for the whole series.

What I loved in Hotter Than Ever:
- The story: it is simple and credible, told from alt
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5--Two Are Better Than One--Stars

What's better than one smoking hot military guy? Two smoking hot military guys!!

This book was

Not only was it hot as hell but it actually had a nice little story to go along with it.

I don't read a lot of ménage books--shockingly enough--but what I liked about this one was that it was MMF. So we get some MM action, some MF action and some MMF action.

I loved all three MCs. They each brought something to the relationship.

Claire is poised to walk down the aisle.
Zasha
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: need-to-read
If all you wanted was my panties all you had to do was ask :D !!!
This book did not let me down at all , it was a really good read . sometimes sad,sometimes makes you want to punch someone ( specifically Chris -__-) but other then that i really thought it was good book .
Sophia Triad
Navy Seal Dylan Wade and Claire McKinley and Aidan Rhodes

This is definitely my favourite book in the series and if you enjoy MMF romance like I do, then you are in for a treat. This is one of the best books that I have read in this category.

The story of Dylan and Aidan has been building up in the previous books. They both like each other but Dylan hesitates to have a relationship exclusively with another man – especially because Aidan is also his best friend and flatmate. Aidan is more open-min
Auntee
Jan 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of dirty talkin' yet sweet SEALs
Dirty. Dirty hot but in an incredibly good way. (lol) And nothing real nasty or too explicit (at least not for me!)--although there were plenty of steamy hot encounters (m/m, m/m/f, m/f, mf/m)--there was a fair amount that happened off the pages, where you will have no trouble using your (dirty) imagination.

For the past couple of books in this series, Elle Kennedy has been teasing us with the character of Dylan Wade. Dylan, the sexed-up Navy SEAL whose sexuality may be a bit of a question mark
Wil Loves Books!
Sooo hot!!!! Elle Kennedy is simply queen of everything <3
Crystal~BIG book addict~
May 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
4.5 It's Scorching Stars!

Loved, loved, loved this scorching hot book!!!

I was so happy with this book. The storyline was awesome and the sex scenes were steamy.

« Court (Take the Read) »
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fave-series

Multiple-POVs, HAE. (Can be read as a standalone)

JAY-ZUS.

THIS WAS SOME QUALITY SMUT. And I don't even typically go for menage stories. But after reading the Off-Campus books, and exploring Kennedy's roster a bit, I found this one. Fortunately, it can be read as a standalone... which, I think all of them can be if I remember correctly. Good thing too. Can't vouch for the other installments in the series but this book right here... I'm still doing breathing exercises.

I've read a few woman-scorn
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ridiculously, wonderfully hot…

I love this series and the men in uniform (and out!) are just getting hotter!

Claire is a feisty heroine and she has gone toe to toe with Dylan since their first meeting. They believe the worst in each other but that doesn’t stop Dylan from performing his white knight duties. When Claire needs help, he is there for her – despite what he knows about her. What he thinks he knows about her. And Claire has her eyes opened in more ways than one when she learns more about
Jamie
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, m-m-action, menage
Beyond HOT....CRAZY HOT and with a sweet true love done three way style.....A MUST READ for those that love m/m..m/f/m...m/m/f...and m/f.....its all the same 3 together but its a tru 3 way where Dylan and Aiden care for each other just as much as they care for Claire and vice versa......LOVED IT!!!!
Melanie (mells_view)
Hotter than ever is right!

Fun and emotional committed ménage romance. It is kind of an enemies to lovers and instaATTRACTION to lovers between the three in the ménage. I really enjoyed this quick story. The banter is fun. The naughty bits are hot, and the story is just entertaining.
Polly
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Warning: This book is very dirty. Ménage a trois and man-on-man dirty. Graphic-language and explicit-sex dirty. Basically? Dirty. You’ve been warned"

SOLD!!!
Susanne
5 Hotter than Hot Stars!

Absolutely amazing the second time as well! And the third! This is hands down one of the most enjoyable books that I've ever read.
Wendy
So...I don't really know what to say. This book was actually really good and hot. The characters were pretty likeable and the storyline was ineresting. Still...it was not for me. This was my very first mmf/menage and I can already say that I won't be reading much more of this genre in the future. Ofcourse I've read some books were there were some menage scenes, but not were the entire relationship was a threeway. For some reason it just pissed me off.

See I liked Dylan and Aiden together. I like
Camille Adams
" I ask, 'cause I'm not sure
Do anybody make real shit anymore?"

Kanye West.
AJ
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Dirty hot, sweet and romantic stars.

I really enjoyed this book. It’s funny, romantic and SUPER smutty. I’m always intrigued by books featuring ménage relationships, apart from the extra-awesome-smut-factor, I love to watch the dynamics at play, and that was done really well in this book.

Claire has just been dumped at the altar. She’s not as devastated as she probably should be, but she’s embarrassed and furious that the man she had promised her life to could treat her so badly. Wanting to esc
Pam Nelson
5 Hotter than Ever Stars

This was a re-read for me; I didn't really know that till I was into it I guess I read it early 2015.

I call this poetic justice. See there isn't a bro code when you treat a woman like Dylan’s brother did.
So, when Dylan is asked to tell Claire there won’t be a wedding moments before the ceremony. I say all’s fair in love and war.

And let’s throw in another sexy man for good measure... Yep, this is a ménage style romance my favorite kind. MMF baby!

Dylan and Aidan have a
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut, m-m, 4-star-books
4 Spicy stars

I was looking for a MMF read and I love Elle Kennedy and it was only 99 cents so I thought, well isn’t this perfect.

Hotter than Ever is a standalone and is part of the Out of Uniform series. I believe the first few books are novellas, but this one is a full length standalone. You could read the series out of order, since this is my first book in the series, but after reading it, I would highly suggest you read the books in order. A LOT of the previous characters are in the book and
Stephanie*
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kinky-fuckery
4.5 HOLY HOTNESS stars

This book.....fucking loved it!

So glad I found this book. It's not often that I come across a read quite like this one. There was a shit ton of sexual tension in the beginning and amazing sexual chemistry between all of the main characters--yes all of them, meaning three.

Are you ready for this? Two men & one female.

Say what? No seriously, trust me, it's all good!

description

I'm not one that typically enjoys multiple lovers at one time-meaning three people being in an actual relati
Gabby
I love Elle Kennedy. This year she has become one of my favorite authors, so naturally I want to read everything she's ever written. I came across this book and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've never read a book that involves menage before (a relationship between three people) and I was curious to say the least. This book ended up being awesome. This book is sexy and fun and it actually has a good story happening here too. This book follows Claire who has just been let at the alter by her douc ...more
Anja
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***********4 ★★★★**********

This is definitely not your average boy meets girl love story.
It's boy meets girl and boy!

...and it's f#%$# perfect!

...and so damn HAWT!

Steelwhisper
I ought to have been more cautious. Sorry, this is icky on too many levels to state without ranting like a maniac. Anyone as shallow as these characters, and behaving as atypical of normal people, would still be ashamed of being shoehorned into such a trite plot.

This is the second attempt at reading Elle Kennedy, ending just as the earlier one. I need to remember not to buy her anymore. This writer is really not for me.
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
My brain almost short circuited while I read Hotter Than Ever... The title is definitely the right one - it was scorching!
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♂♂♀

to read my full review follow me @ http://marymenage.wordpress.com/2013/...

I loved it!

That’s what I am talking about! This story had everything to keep me glued on my android.

(...)

The plot was not overly original but I believed it from the start even if the villain was a bit over the top villain, it did not really matter because the focus was on the main characters and I liked that. I am fine to find a villain in a romance but his character must be justified to talk about. It is difficult to be
sara j
6 ++ stars.....

WOW......

FANTASTIC......

ABSOLOUTELY wORTHY TO READ....

after reading anatomy of Jane by j.j.McAvoy ,I LOVED this book sooooo much...

another AWSOME mfm....

Fantastic Alpha heroes.....aiden and Dylan.....best alpha heroes who are worth to read.....

and the speciality of this book is,its have a
verrrrry STRONG Heroine....so furious,strong,independent and hillarious ly cute.......fucking love it....her straight forward and honest nature makes her sooo adorable...
Claire you are the best
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Hot hot hot MMF, MM, MF sex scenes.

Endearing muscular men.

Meh self-absorbed heroine.

Meh storyline (bored at times)

Full review to come.
 ☆。.:*maria meadows☆. 。.:*
2.5/5 ⭐
In my very personal opinion, Elle Kennedy has done much better. This is a different book from what I'm used to from her, it was really good written, in a third but biased person narrator that puts you in every mind + situation + feeling.
What I liked the most was the maturity of the characters -except for stupid Chris-.
Jen
Apr 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kennedy, m-m
Claire and Aidan/Dylan

Another hot one by Ms. Kennedy. Yum, yum. Full review on Fiction Vixen Book Reviews

My first Elle Kennedy experience was the straight guy bj scene in Feeling Hot. That scene alone won Ms. Kennedy a reader for life, however when I found out Hotter than Ever was Dylan’s, one of the participants in the straight guy bj, book I was pretty excited.

Claire has been left at the altar by Dylan’s brother and though there is no love lost between the two of them Dylan feels bad enough t
Jane Stewart
Feb 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
A lot of erotic passionate sex. The story is pretty good too. I enjoyed it.

Two buff military guys Dylan and Aidan have hot sex with each other, back door action, and menage scenes with female Claire. I was disappointed that Claire’s scumbag jerk ex-fiancé didn’t suffer some pain or karmic payback. Other than that, things wrapped up well.

THE OUT OF UNIFORM SERIES:
I’ve read 5 books in this series. All of them are about sexy guys, steamy sex, and each guy is totally devoted to one woman (with the e
Vins
Jul 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am still blushing ... Wow it was a scorching read . This book is much better than some of the m/m hot reads .
The story was okay - 3 stars for it,but the pace with which it flowed did not bore me.
The 4 stars I give is for the MC .. Liked all three of them .. Aiden , Dylan and Claire .
At one point I was rooting for Aid and Dy to fall in love and leave Claire out . But by the end of the book I was rooting for Claire too .
Its an entertaining read . I think I like this writer ..

Thanks to Stars bri
are there books like this one? 3 30 May 06, 2016 11:05AM

• Erica's Choice
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • One-Two Punch
  • Worlds Apart
  • Getaway (Shivaree, #2)
  • Becoming Three (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #6)
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • Destiny Calls
  • Stoneface
  • Between Friends
  • Tangled Past (Tangled #2)
  • Rule of Three (Rule of Three, #1)
  • Risk & Reward (Bedroom Games, #2)
  • Polished (Polished, #1)
  • The Glass Knot
  • Their Greatest Treasure (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #1)
  • At Love's Command (Brothers in Arms, #4)
  • The Wolf's Heir (The Wild Rites Saga #3)
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just

Out of Uniform (10 books)
  • Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1)
  • Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2)
  • Heat of the Storm (Out of Uniform, #3)
  • Heat It Up (Out of Uniform, #4)
  • Heat of the Night (Out of Uniform, #5)
  • The Heat is On (Out of Uniform, #6)
  • Feeling Hot (Out of Uniform, #7)
  • Getting Hotter (Out of Uniform, #8)
  • As Hot as It Gets (Out of Uniform #10)