Start by marking “Whispers (The Secret Watchers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Whispers (The Secret Watchers, #2)

Whispers

(The Secret Watchers #2)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  69 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Welcome back to the world of Owen Ryer and The Secret Watchers. In this second novel of the series, Whispers, Owen has grown in ability and that's a good thing because the villains are just getting tougher and are pursuing him more relentlessly than ever before! Fortunately for Owen, his buddy Marlo is also getting better at what he does best... computer manipulation. Let' ...more
ebook
Published February 7th 2013 by BookBaby (first published February 6th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Whispers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whispers

Lauren Lynne
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
In this second novel, Owen has grown in ability and that's a good thing because the villains are just getting tougher! Fortunately for Owen, his buddy Marlo is also getting better at what he does best... computer manipulation. Let's hope he doesn't get caught or both young men will be in more trouble than they already are. High school is difficult enough without adding the stress of knowing that there are some things in this world that only a secret watcher can fix.

In this latest installment, Ow
Stan
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and the series. This is an amazing new author that everyone should read. One of the things that I really liked is that it deals with real people but has some extra sensory perception... it makes you wonder... could it be real. Owen has real emotions and integrity. He is doing GOOD. He is one to admire.
Jonel Boyko
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Klever incorporates just enough background information into this story to refresh readers on what had previously happened, or to allow new readers to pick up the series here (but I’d highly suggest reading Visions 1st) without bogging down the storyline. And although she picks up the storyline, characters, and abilities from the first novel in the series seamlessly, the storyline found here is completely new and utterly wonderful.

Although Klever takes her readers through a great deal of action
Simon Okill
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, ya
Whispers (The Secret Watchers #2) by Lauren Klever is a brilliant teenage thriller full of paranormal elements so unique to this series. Her writing style is fluent and easy going, making this novel a joy to experience. I especially love her intros to each chapter that draw her readers in so skilfully.

In this sequel we return to Owen Ryer's strange world as a watcher, a paranormal being capable of seeing what is really going on around us normal beings. Being a teenager, he has the usual problems
Cipriana
If you haven't read Whispers yet - you should! I love this series. It's a breath of fresh air with it's mix of current day and fantasy seamlessly blended together. The characters are likable, so much so that you hope to meet them in real life. I admire Owen's kind and loving heart as well as the way he solves problems. You can feel his struggle to balance his life and the darkness that invades it. If I'm ever in dark alley - I want Owen by my side. I believe he will be the next big young adult h ...more
Andee
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this second installment of the secret watchers series! Lauren descriptive abilities made it feel as if I was right there with Owen! I can't wait to continue reading this series of books!!!
Tina Berkshire
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Omg....I was left hanging. Can't wait for book 3..."Insights"
Cassie
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Lauren has created a series that will soon be on the top of everyone's wish list.
Marge
Jan 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Owen is growing up and growing in ability. I don't know what it is about this kid, but he really speaks to me. I would recommend this book to young adults and the young at heart!
Levian
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Owen's ability had grown after the discovery and being guided by White Eagle. with the villains aiming to kill and draining powers of the watchers, Owen and his group had to find the culprit while searching for any watchers in hope of saving them from being kill. Owen was still frustrated with Lucie for avoiding him. but soon he found that she had started hearing things, an ability that grow and frightened her, making her felt like she was going insane.

i received free e-books for the series fro
William O'Brien
May 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully well-written

Whispers: The Secret Watchers (Book Two) by Lauren Klever

I was given a copy from the author in exchange for a honest review.

Whispers: The Secret Watchers (Book Two) is another fantastic story, which surpasses the superb first book Visions: The Secret Watchers (Book One) (The Secret Wachers).

The originality of style in Klever's writing radiates through again in this spectacular page-turner.

The extension and development of the story line is very well done, implementing the
Laurie Bell
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whispers: The Secret Watchers Book Two continues Owen’s story of becoming a watcher. A great YA novel, Lauren Lynne brings Owen’s second story to life with more family drama, angst, school troubles and training, training and more training. Owen’s journey in becoming a watcher is made easier – or harder depending on your point of view – with the help of his friends and family. This time we meet Owen’s grandparents, more watchers (both good and bad) and a new girlfriend. Poor Owen has to navigate ...more
Crystal Wilkerson
Jan 16, 2013
Natalie
Apr 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Phantom Bigfoot Strikes Again (Phantom Bigfoot Series, #1)
  • Roots of Insight (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #2)
  • The Sacrifice (The Watcher, #3)
  • Peter: A Darkened Fairytale
  • Deliverance (The Immortal Archives, #5)
  • The Shepherd
  • Charlie Sullivan and the Monster Hunters: The Varcolac's Diary (Charlie Sullivan and the Monster Hunters, #1)
  • Apex Cypher (Techxorcist #0)
  • The Scare
  • Cassidy Jones and the Seventh Attendant (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #3)
  • Worth Lying For
  • Starlet's Run (The Starlet, #2)
  • Twisted Magic (Ink, #2)
  • Bentwhistle the Dragon in A Threat from the Past
  • The Blue Umbrella
  • Prisoner 88
  • Awakening (The Ydron Saga, #1)
  • Destiny of the Vampire

The Secret Watchers (4 books)
  • Visions (The Secret Watchers, #1)
  • Insights (The Secret Watchers, #3)
  • Perceptions (The Secret Watchers, #4)