Start by marking “Maid for Me, Too” as Want to Read:
Maid for Me, Too

Maid for Me, Too (Maid for Me #2)

3.73  ·  Rating details ·  224 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
"Mina, you're made for me."

Two years ago, Jaiden Daniels met spunky, spitfire Mina Lin, and fell for her. Hard. Son of a billionaire, Jaiden could have anything or anyone he wanted. And yet he couldn't have Mina's heart. Rejected, Jaiden thought that Mina would eventually be nothing but a whisper of a memory to him. Oh how wrong he was.

Two years later, Jaiden attends the
Published January 5th 2013 by Nummyz Productions

To ask other readers questions about Maid for Me, Too, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid for Me, Too

Ana Perkins
Jan 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is so much better than the first which is saying a lot since I loved maid for me. The characters are great and the plot in my opinion is a lot more realistic and I love the villains, they were both odd and very creative. My biggest issue is that I want a third because yes the ending for the most part has everything you would probably guess what happens but still I just love the relationship between the two characters and all the problems they face together. So if you read maid for me o ...more
Mar 13, 2013 rated it did not like it
I know I gave the first one one star, but I read the sequel anyway. What can I say, free books on kindle, needed something to read, I read it. Can't say I really enjoyed it though. It seemed like someone's rough draft got published. It could be a cool story, the main character has posibilities, but it needed lots more polishing and not to throw in every random psycho character ever.
Kat
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult, normal, meh
I absolutely loved this book !! it was so sweet and cute. I was a bit confused because I hadn't read the first book. so the entire beginning was a bit confusing because of that. but it was so cute and sweet
Tiekun
Apr 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It was good.
Khim Anne (someonepurpleblooded)
sweet and cute. nothing much has changed, I still think that the story line and characters are acceptable, hilarious and reeks of teen/young adult drama. total cliche but I had a good laugh though.
Autumn
Feb 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved the first book. I also loved this book but not as much as the first one. At least there was a happy ending though.
Fly To The Sky
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I loved the continuation of Mina and Jaiden's story. I loved the first book (So if you haven't read that one you should!) and this book lived up to all my expectations!
Christina
Jan 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book could not put it down. There were some editing errors that is why I didn't give it 5 stars, but don't let that stop you!
Amy
Apr 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ah I loved this I felt a real development of the characters since the first book. wonderful book!
Jasmine
Jun 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jean Louise
Mar 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
"And wasn’t love a cake that took years and years to bake?"
The much awaited sequel of Maid for Me is here! Yay! Two years have passed and we'll see how Mina and Jaiden's love cake have baked. Would it be sweet? Or would it be burnt and bitter?

I love how Mina's character have grown from a klutzy brave girl to a pretty and strong lady. Jaiden is still gorgeous as ever.  And I think the theme itself matured... Or maybe that's not the right word... It has progressed with the characters. It's really
May
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is great! Everyone who loves Cinderella, Pride and Prejudice, and Nancy Drew, must read this funny book! I am a girl who loves truly cute books. The more fairy tale and dreamy it is, the more I believe in true love :) And, this book is it! Go Mina and Jaiden!!!
Liz
Dec 30, 2014 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the first book but for some reason this one fell a little flat.
Shin
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
creepy much. but I'm glad Nina and jaiden end up together.
Deeps
Jan 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: misc-children-ya
More like 3.5 stars but I just LOVED the romance and ending :)
PigHedShanks
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! Oh my. Wish I have my Jaiden too. haha. Hope there's book 3 about their married life. ^_^
Jan 28, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
Tricia
Apr 09, 2015
Nikol
Oct 06, 2013
Lauren-Sophie
rated it did not like it
Feb 17, 2013
Camren
Jan 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Return to 20, 000 Leagues Under the Sea
  • Picture Perfect (The Wilsons, #2)
  • Bittersweet Sixteen
  • The Firelight of Maalda (Legend of the Raie'Chaelia, #2)
  • Gargoyle Addiction (Otherworlds Summons, #1)
  • Bangkok Bob And The Missing Mormon
  • Last Flight Out
  • The Emerald Princess Follows a Unicorn (The Jewel Kingdom, #11)
  • The Art of Being Indifferent (The Twisted Family Tree Series, #1)
  • Love Begins In Hell
  • A Summer of Sundays
  • Riza (The Swords of Gregara, #2)
  • On Raven's Wings (Hell Bent/Heaven Sent #1)
  • Secrets (Boys of Summer, #1)
  • The Good Mommies' Guide to Raising (Almost) Perfect Daughters: 100 Tips on Raising Daughters Everyone Can't Help But Love!
  • The Cowboy's Claim (Cowboy Cafe, #2)
  • Deadly Obsession
  • Korean Beauty Secrets: A Practical Guide to Cutting-Edge Skincare and Makeup
Kat Lieu was born in Montreal, Canada many moons ago. At present, she is a busy New Yorker with a passion for writing young adult romantic comedies. Since 2009, her novella, Maid for Me, has been an Amazon Kindle category bestseller. Winning Third Place in Seventeen Magazine's Annual Fiction contest in 2006 sparked her love for writing.

Kat received her doctorate in physical therapy in 2008 from SU