Start by marking “A Shard of Ice (Black Symphony, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Shard of Ice (Black Symphony, #1)

A Shard of Ice

(The Black Symphony Saga #1)

THEIR SOULS, REAWAKENED.

When 13-year-old Lilix Morgan is found alive and floating on a bed of ice at sea, everyone counts it a miracle. Kidnapped nearly four weeks earlier, she remembers nothing of her mysterious abduction. When she tries to remember what happened, she hears only a melody a faint and delicate set of notes, strung together in a tune she doesnt understand.
Paperback, First Edition, 308 pages
Published by Red Alice Press (first published October 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Shard of Ice, please sign up.
Carmen According to Amazon, I just checked it's going to be published on April 11, 2016 ;)

Start your review of A Shard of Ice (Black Symphony, #1)
Miriam
EDIT 30/12/2015: ???????

I don't get it. Apparently the publish date was last year but...I would feel like there is something wrong with me but others have been confused too. Some clarification would be nice.

OR you know.

The actual book.

--------

Okay, FINE!!

I'll admit the real truth. The only reason I'm reading this is because it has a fantastic cover. One of the best covers I've actually seen in a while. It's perfection really. It's what drew me to this book in the first place. But I'm kinda glad
Kelly
Apr 11, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: cover-lust
OMG THAT COVER!!!! Ijustwanttotouchit. Oh, and the synopsis looks pretty good, but really OMG THAT COVER!!!!
Mary
Apr 12, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This sounds like it really could be good. I am SO excited now! And I am getting some serious SAILOR MOON vibes:) YAY!
♛Tash
May 21, 2015 marked it as to-read
Look at that gorgeous cover.
(;Missy.Lala;)
Where on earth can I find this book? I would seriously like to know. They don't even have it in kindle format O.o
Silverin
Feb 19, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2015, pretty-cover
Excerpt of Ch.1 is available here

CHAPTER ONE

UNCHAINED MELODY

THE bitter, pinching wind stung the Captains face as he perched against the glacial-coated bars lining the ship. Even in the twenty plus years of fishing, the sight of his vessel transforming into an icy death trap never failed to mystify him. Hunks of ice, rigid and sharp, weighed everything down onto the deck and its contents, forming a near-impenetrable barrier over it all.

Then again, that was what you got when you sailed a fishing
Val
Apr 07, 2016 marked it as to-read
So... when IS this book being released exactly?
It's the fifth of May and I can't find it anywhere. Amazon simply says "currently unavailable" and it seems its had a two-year delay on-top of that...

Uh...
Jessa
Feb 17, 2014 marked it as to-read
Odd. The author on her blog had posted a release day post back in April and there's two links for the book. Though, when you click on the link the site says the book isn't to be released until October 27. Hmm.
Amyle
Feb 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I cannot wait to read this book! It's captivating and original.
Gabriela
Dec 22, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Look at that cover...

I need it.

Johnathan
a really good book
Justin  Smith
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book is actually fabulous.

description
V. A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you to include it in the choice awards
The cover drew me. It's just so beautiful. The book is not bad, but this genre is a hit or miss for me. Overall just entertaining.
Midnight  Dinosaur
Nov 15, 2014 rated it liked it
oooooooh so pretty! Is is it even that wrong to judge a book by its cover?
Burn
May 07, 2014 marked it as to-read
I read the first part and it looks interesting.
Charlotte
May 17, 2014 marked it as to-read
This should've been out by now, but it isn't sold anywhere.. *confused*
Gemma
Robbie Graham
Mar 31, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
unavailable? 3 43 May 31, 2015 03:49AM
Alivia Anders was thirteen when she fell headfirst into the world of internet fanfic and RPG-forum board sites that showed her the 'back door' into the world of writing. Four years and many hours spent glued to a computer screen later she found her true calling in writing.
Alivia currently lives with her family in her hometown of Coopersburg, PA. She frequently admits that if she wasn't so

The Black Symphony Saga (4 books)
  • A Brush of Fire (Black Symphony, #2)
  • A Breath of Life (Black Symphony, #3)
  • Untitled (Black Symphony, #4)