Start by marking “Galdin (Legends Lost, #3)” as Want to Read:
Galdin (Legends Lost, #3)

Galdin

(Legends Lost #3)

Tras miles de años de paz y armonia, una guerra entre dos razas desata la desolación en un territorio que quedará yermo. Tras tanto odio, muertes y residuo del poder arcano, surgirá un mal que hará que las razas que viven en Rahaylimu se unan de nuevo para combatirlo.
Paperback, first, 488 pages
Published June 1st 2013 by MMP Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Galdin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Galdin

Start your review of Galdin (Legends Lost, #3)
Jonel
Jan 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This thrilling tale jumps right into the action without an introduction but keeps everything crystal clear. The many twists and turns in this phenomenal novel intertwine with each other creating a very interesting and captivating picture. This captivating picture took me completely off guard at times. It had me on the edge of my seat at one moment and laughing out loud the next.

The novel itself is extremely well written. McNulty’s descriptions are beyond compare. They are so vividly
William O'Brien
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Galdin- Legends Lost

A wonderful story with well-developed characters pulls you in to this beautiful fantasy tale of Galdin and Nylana. The writing shows great creativity throughout this imaginative world. A magical and lovely traditional 'feel' to the book draws you inside on an adventure to save the kingdom. It is well written with action, mystery and humour a treat for young and older readers. A 'touching' work with great detail and use of language, which will make you feel warm inside. Highl
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
The lands of Tesnayr are struggling to survive. King Krispyn is doing nothing to alleviate the problem. King Krispyn keeps putting a strain on kingdoms resources from the five kingdoms. King Krispyn's beloved sister Princess Nylana is truly the ruler behind the throne and everyone knows it. Nylana is sent on peace mission to Pras’quel but encounters resistance from all sides. She's kidnapped and made to be a slave which teaches her many things she didn't know before. Nylana escapes being a slave ...more
Jane Geddis
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Nova Rose has created a solid trilogy of which this is her last book. She writes excellent action and battle scenes that can be easily followed by young readers. In Galdin she has created my two favorite of all her characters - Galdin and Nylana. They play off each other in a tense but fun way in their adventure, and in the end must escape from Lord Stefon. I'm teetering on giving too much away here.

Nova Rose (aka Janet McNulty) has created one of the treasures of the Kindle age - th
Melissa ownsbey
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
love it love it cover was beaftufil done
i aslo thought it was enjoyeabe read
i was hooked from start to finsh
i liked all the chaters even the bad ones
u did a great job writing theses books
i would aslo like to see this into a movie
El Rastreador
Me he quedado con un mal sabor de boca al terminar esta primers entrega. Con fallls no solo en la trama, sino también en el ritmo, me ha aburrido en algunos puntos. Lo único bueno es la caracterización de los personajes (muy bien conseguida)
Jt
Dec 13, 2013 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

This is a fantasy novel based in a medieval land of Tesnayr. Despite the title of the book, the main character is Nylana, Princess of Tesnayr. Now I won't get into the details of what the book is about...but let's just say at the core of this story are the elements of betrayal, greed and honor. And with most fantasy novel this one doesn't disappoint when it comes to action and engaging fight scenes.<
Kayla D
*I got a free digital copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you, Janet!*

Legends Lost: Galdin, contrary to the title, is not about Galdin but about his sister, Nylana. It is an epic fantasy, which would have been really likeable had it not been for a couple of problems.

My biggest issue with this book was the writing style. It was very choppy with rough transitioning especially in between chapters. This greatly affected my connection with
Stephanie Wolf
A thousand years ago the lands of Tesnayr were at battle, five hundred years ago Amborese helped the lands of Tesnayr that were in battle again. Now it is Princess Nylana’s turn to end the battles.

The 5 lands of Tesnayr had been at peace, but the death of the King ended that. Krispyn, Nylana’s brother, was crowned King in his place, but was on a 6 month review. The people were in an uproar with the way Krispyn was ruling. The battles were beginning. Nylana was always a peaceful perso
Elizabeth (Stuffed Shelves)
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book for young readers because it's filled with action, adventure and overall a great sense of excitement. You'll be pulled into this fantasy story about Galdin and Nylana. Janet McNulty has a great imagination and you can clearly see this in her writing style. Every image that she portrays comes crystal clear in my mind. I feel like I was sucked into the book from the very beginning in chapter one.

This is a one of a kind fairy tale that can be loved by anyone of all ages. I am
L.J. Capehart
Dec 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
When I neared the end of this, I was ready to be quite angry about it! But at the last minute, so to speak, the author pulled what would have been a horrible ending back from the brink, and I'm glad after all that I read it.
Its a well crafted world over all, with good characters. Sometimes the action may leave a bit to be desired, being slightly hard to figure out what's happening, but most of the time that is not the case.
I believe my favorite character is Ryk! He could have been de
✿Claire✿
Disclaimer: I was given this book by the author in return for an honest review

There were a few formatting issues with the copy I read, where different sections followed on without even a line's break, making things a bit confusing but I quickly got used to it and it didn't impact on my enjoyment of the story.

I really enjoyed the tale that was told and thought that, although it was quite slow to begin with, it built up speed and, when things started to really happen in the story, w
Mark Matthews
Dec 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Galdin is the final installment to author Janet McNulty’s Legends Lost series. My biggest concern was the dialogue needed work, (feeling rather choppy and fleeting at times) while the story itself jumped scenes once too often for me. But it did progress at a pace that will keep you reading. There are ample characters and events to enjoy as the pages turn. If you are already a fan, this story will likely not disappoint in any way.
Pauline Creeden
Dec 14, 2013 rated it liked it
This is a very long book, but I can't imagine the epic tale being shortened and still give the same effect. Since it was a plot focused book with lots of characters, I had a hard time getting invested in any of them, and for me that made the book harder to get through. I give the author props though for writing an intricate tale of adventure with plenty of interesting twists to keep even someone like me reading. *I was given a copy of this book for free in exchange for an honest review*
Pamela Thompson
Aug 04, 2013 rated it did not like it
I love to read just about anything, but I found this book to be a hollow reflection of the brilliant cover. I found the writing choppy, the characters flat and the general lack of proper English and punctuation was distracting. Overall disappointing.
Isaac Tresens Quilez
Katie Coss
Sep 21, 2013
Gryph Johnston
Apr 25, 2014
Ms. McNulty has published in a variety of genres, not wanting to be tied down to just one thing. She began her writing career with her fantasy series entitled Legends Lost. Since then, she has gone on to publish in the popular dystopian genre with her Dystopia Trilogy and has even published a cozy mystery series entitled Mellow Summers. Her most recent work is her space opera, science fiction adve ...more

Legends Lost (3 books)
  • Tesnayr (Legends Lost, #1)
  • Amborese (Legends Lost, #2)