Start by marking “City of Secrets (Saskia Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
City of Secrets (Saskia Trilogy, #2)

City of Secrets

(Saskia Trilogy #2)

FROM USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Sarajane finds herself in the middle of a war… a war over her.
Step back into Saskia.

While in the City of Secrets, Sarajane must learn to use her powers,  to defeat a fallen angel, who wants nothing more than to walk on earth.
But with a new world to explore and the danger rising Sarajane struggles with the choices she has to make.Everything
Published December 7th 2013 (first published December 5th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about City of Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about City of Secrets

Becca
As good, if not better than the first <3

Kay First Warning: This is a second in a ...trilogy? (every time I assume something is a trilogy I am wrong, but I am fairly certain that I am right....right?) Anyways point is that I am not sure how this would effect you if you haven't read book one, so you have been warned, there might be spoilers from one but definitely not from two ;)

Second Warning: I did get this in exchange, because I am awesome. Just kidding, because I am awesome...oh wait I al
Camelle
I’ve waited for this book to come out for so long, and I tried to hide my excitement every time the author give me updates about the new book coming. The day that I read and finished Eden Forest makes me want to read more and I love the story of it, I just thought I will be disappointed reading City of Forest but then I didn’t. The cover and title of the book is mysterious and exciting. It made me want to read more. Just looking at it attracts me, like it was telling to read it.

City of forest is
Valeria
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series! God! I’m very thankful I had the second book waiting for me after I read the first one, so I could jump straight back into the story. Which by the way, picks up just were we left it, so that was really great! But I don’t have the third book waiting for me and that’s killing me!

I really like Aoife's plotting! Seriously it's one thing after the other. You would think you were finally getting some peace, and something would knock you unexpectedly off your feet. I love not being able to
Amanda Masters
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow does Aoife Marie Sheridan know how to tell a story or what!!! Wow! just like in the the first book I could n't put this one down! Aoife is a masterful storyteller who lures you into a story and doesn't let you go, she capturers you in such a way as to intrigue your every sense and stimulate your every cell.

Sarajane was taken from the mortal world, the only world she had ever know and trust into this new and strange world when her mother was kidnapped. Learning she was from from a different d
Angelique
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Were back on the adventure with Sarajane. The book opens up with Sarajane and her boyfriend (kind of), and her friends traveling to meet her father. Tristan is trying to train her and get her ready for what is ahead, but nothing can really prepare her for what is to come.

Join Sarajane and her friends on yet another fantastic adventure. Battles, subterfuge, hard core training and an amazing load of twists and turns come together in a fantastic second installment for this trilogy. The author creat
MELODY
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aoife brings us along on Sarajane's adventure. We start with Sarajane and friends going to meet her father. Tristan is training her for what struggles may lie ahead, but will it be enough?

This is not my normal read but after the first book I had to read the next and look forward to the continued journey (warning this one ends with a cliffhanger).

Come along on this adventure, twist and turns you don't see coming, battles, mystery and some serious training. Ms. Sheridan takes you away with her bri
M.A.CHASE
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS FROM BOOK 1

Once again we're thrown back into the world of Saskia, though the war has gotten fiercer and battles are being waged.

In the previous book, we find that Sarajane is wanted by a fallen angel named Lucien. Lucien wants to destroy the world and to do so he needs to rise, which is killing the other three angels. Sarajane must defeat Lucien in order to save Saskia and the three angels.

The main characters make their lovely appearances as well as Jessica (Sarajane's s
Chloe Walsh
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh dear god, I'm ruined for every other book bf. Tristan...I have no words. This book was one of the best I've read in a very long time. The plot, the characters...simply wonderful. I would give more stars if I could.
Ramona Plant
The author continues Sarajanes journey in this new world filled with mysteries to her. The plot continues to be intriguing and keeps you reading on. There are quite a few twists and at one point I wondered are there too many? The pace is great though guiding you through her story. I did notice a few paragraph changes, throwing you into one of the other characters leaving you to figure out who you were following at that point.

Sarajane, oh Sarajane. I still can't related to her. She is still too i
Kurt Springs
Jan 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This review was originally published through Invincible Love of Reading under Kurt's Frontier

Synopsis:
This is the second book of the Saskia series. Saskia is a world that is parallel to Earth, where four fallen angels were defeated and imprisoned. Three are sleeping and ready to return to heaven. One is awake and seeking to destroy Saskia. Sarajane Anderson seems a normal twenty-one year old living in Ireland. She has her mother and father and younger sister Jessica. In Eden Forest, Sarajane’s w
Lisa Hall
Raised in the mortal world by a mother escaping the wrath of the queen of Saskia, Princess Sarajane has a lot to learn about the world she truly belongs in. Protected by her biological father, King Morrick, Sarajane must learn to fight, to use her magical affinities, and to navigate the politics of a world she could never have imagined existed.

City of Secrets is part two of the series begun with Eden Forest. Saskia, a parallel dimension to Earth created to imprison four fallen angels, is a world
Rachel Mckeown
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Finally I can write a review on this amazing book! Well hasn't sarajane come a long way! Where do I start with this book,so many great things to say! I am a big fan of fantasy and I have to say some of the ideas in this book are totally brilliant. When I finished the book I actually shouted "totally awesome ending!"I thought the idea about the gold dust was ingenious! The book so many times pulled me in certain directions and then totally went the opposite way,which I thought was great.
Most boo
Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books
My post at the book tour has some excerpts from both books one and two, check it out. Just click the tour banner below.

I loved the first book in this series, and was a bit upset at the time that I had to wait so long for the 2nd, as I was impatient to wait, as I really needed to know what happened next. I just love Tristen, and still do in this book.

This book didn’t disappoint at all, I really loved it. There was some action and suspense too. It was a very entertaining fantasy with a gripping a
Josephine McNabb
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So after reading Edens Forest I was dying for the next installment. It was so worth it!

We followed Sarajane as she learned to defend herself physically with Tristan and also develop her control over her powers. It seemed like it didn't matter what she did, she got herself into trouble. I'm not surprised, its a new world for her, she doesn't know the dangers and she thinks that she is more than capable of taking care of herself.

Now what I really LOVED about this book was Carew. I'm not going to
Sharon Stevenson
Apr 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for honest review. 'City of Secrets' is the second book in the Saskia trilogy, continuing Sarajane's journey as she learns more about her home world and her powers.

This is a fast-paced read with plenty of shocks and surprises along the way. Sarajane is a strong character who fights for what she believes in and cares about the people around her. I very much enjoyed following her story.

As with the first book there was a hint of horror to the story, this time mainly
Brittany
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have received this book at the goodreads lovers of paranormal group for free in exchange for a fair and honest review.

City of secrets started off right from were Eden forest left off which was great! I found myself not really loving Tristan at the start, I soon changed my mind. He really is a moon over worthy character, all manly and protective.

The plot moved smoothly between her weapons training, magic trading and all the twist I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I don't want to gi
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, read-in-2014
This one for some reason I could not get into, it took me ages to get going with it.
This takes place solely in Saskia, so no jumping about. Sarajane is still adapting to her new world and learning to defend herself as well as finding and controlling her powers. Trisitian annoyed me in this book as he was quite cold and mean towards her despite their supposed love, and personally she should have went with Carew ;)
This book gives you so many twists that Sarajane is left wondering who she can trust
Amanda
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished City of secrets and just loved it, I found it was fast paced and it ended way too quickly once again I have to wait for the next book. I loved how Morrick grew in the book and Sarajane really found her own. Suraga was by far my favourite surprise of all, and I can't wait to read the next one.
Dorothy Dreyer
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This tale was full of adventure, magic, romance, dedication to family, and action on every page. Weave in a beautiful creature who captures souls, and you've got yourself a fantasy that keeps you on the edge. Sarajane was a spirited character who always stood up for what she believed was right. All in all a very entertaining read.
Julissa Dantes-castillo
An incredibly unexpected adventure

I loved this book, the reader can never know what's happens next, so real, so cruel, so original.
Suraga story was well developed, and this book was all about explaining what makes each character so unique. I can't wait to buy the next book.
M.A.
rated it it was ok
Nov 10, 2014
Mie Hansen
Oct 30, 2016

• Silence of the Wolves (Call of the Wilderness #1)
  • Eden-South (Eden, #3)
  • TerrIIItory (Territory, #3)
  • Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5)
  • Bears In Flight (Supernatural Bounty Hunter, #4)
  • Obliterate (Havoc, #2)
  • Step (The Senses, #2)
  • Resist (The Harvest Saga, #2)
  • Vortex (Return of the Effra, #1)
  • Sun Damage (Sunshine, #3)
  • When Night Falls (Regeneration, #1)
  • Unless You Can Be a Unicorn (B3, #1)
  • Baptism of Fire (Draconi Series, #1)
  • Shadows and Light
  • Dangerous Lovers
  • Promised (Promised Series, #1)
  • The Bear Who Loved Me (Shifters, Inc., #4)

USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR AOIFE MARIE SHERIDAN

USA Today Bestselling author, avid reader and coffee junkie. Lover of all things fantasy, paranormal & romance.

To find out more about Aoife Marie Sheridan you can visit her at:

Amazon Page:

Newsletter:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Aoifemariesheri

Website: www.aoifemarie

Saskia Trilogy (3 books)
  • Eden Forest (Saskia Trilogy, #1)
  • The Rise of the Queen (Saskia Trilogy, #3)