Start by marking “Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7)” as Want to Read:
Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7)

Breathe with Me

(With Me in Seattle #7)

Sometimes you meet the right person at the wrong time…

Mark Williams has loved Meredith since he was seventeen. A successful man with a strong family, he’s worked hard to move on from Meredith breaking his heart all those years ago. When his path crosses with the only woman he’s ever loved again years later, Mark knows there is nothing he won’t do to keep her in his life. B
Published June 23rd 2014 by Ampersand Publishing (first published May 28th 2014)

Christy
Jan 03, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 BREATHE Stars!

photo cba4e96e-4010-47d2-bee2-409fb905737b_zps0a14d6a4.jpg

I am a huge Kristen Proby fan. Books 2-6 in her ‘With Me in Seattle’ series are favorites of mine! This book was more like the first book for me. A little too sweet and just missing a little something.

Mark Williams is Luke’s brother. He’s the guy who’s never settled down, and now we know why. He was in love once- in high school. To a girl named Meredith. She was his first, his only, his everything.
“I’m so happy that we waited of reach other.”

“I want to be your only, baby.”

Amy | Foxy Blogs
Jan 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-books, june-2014
**3.5 Breathe with me, baby stars**

I've noticed a trend with my reading lately...the last 3 out of 4 books I've read have been second chance romance stories. Out of the three book this one was by far the mushiest of them all.♥

The prologue starts in highschool with two lovesick teens who go their separate ways to follow their dreams. Chapter one starts a decade later when they reconnect at Meredith's mom funeral.

Throughout the book family members pointed out the mushiness between Mark & Mer
Jeanne

I blame myself,

This series is the reason I created my cheestastic shelf. I know the series is cheesy, but I've always enjoyed it anyway, which is why I fall for each new one that comes out. This is the third KP book in a row that I've rated with a three though, so I think it's time for me to realize I've become too jaded for this much corniness.

Overall, this book was actually really sweet and cute. Mark and Meredith were high school sweethearts who have re-connected after 10 years apart. I l
Inês
Mar 02, 2013 marked it as to-read
I LOVE MARK! CAN'T WAIT TO READ HIS STORY!

Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Jan 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favourites, emotional
4 Breathe with me stars

photo AFFF90E0-4180-4A0C-A5FF-8E2857C55D46_zpsmvwwwphj.jpg

Mark Williams and Meredith Summers were high school sweethearts, spent a year together falling for each other the best way they knew how at the age they were, then Meredith broke Marks heart because they were starting new adventures. She was starting her career as a dancer and at the time that is all she knew, all she wanted, yes she loved him but she needed to do the right thing.

photo 31DABC9E-2AAE-43F6-940A-43181936EFA8_zpsyvuqlx9v.jpg

10 years later they meet again for not the best reasons but yes they came face to face.

photo 4DF8F241-410E-4FD7-A53B-94C948AE507C_zps8r8tlkjp.jpg

An
Catarina
4 Stars!

Mark loved only one girl in his life. And that girl choose dancing over him and left him heartbroken ten years ago.
He never loved another woman again and never got over that relationship. For ten years they were strangers… and now Meredith is back in town and in his life.
This time, he’s not willing to lose her again.

description

Ten years ago their paths were different and life led them in different ways.
Could life bring them back together for good? Or is just a huge joke on them and they are fa
Lucinda Claire
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Breathe With Me is book number seven in the With Me In Seattle series by Kristen Proby. I have been a fan of this series from the very beginning. I love the characters Kristen has created and with each new installment, I have enjoyed not only the story of a new romance for a member of the Williams / Montgomery clan, but I also love catching up on what’s happening in the lives of the others. In addition to the love (and lust) stories, I always get a real sense of family with this series; the auth ...more
Rachel Reads Ravenously

No review for this one. Just wanted to note that this book was better than the last 2 books, but still nowhere near as good as the first 4.
Beverly
Aug 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Hot Seattle Stars

Mark and Meredith were each others first everything, high school sweethearts separated by fear and ambition.

Fast forward eleven laters, both appear to have moved on, but have they really? When Mark and Meredith see each other again at her mother’s funeral it is like they were never a part.

This story is about two people who never quit loving each other, but must take time to find out who each of them have become now.

Mark and Meredith, M&M, were so sweet together. I loved
Lover of Romance
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Breathe With Me is the seventh book in the series and I can't believe how much I have adored reading this series. Its simply delightful, I love the friendship and close-knit relationships we see in this series. This is Mark's story, who is the brother of Sam and Luke Williams (who both have stories in this series) so I was really excited to get to his book. This is a story that is full of emotion and redemption and sweet Mark deserved to ge
Vickie***
Apr 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: second-chance
Jules is right, Williams men are really mushy and romantic.

Mark and Meredith are high school sweetheart. Life kind of got in the way, which resulted a 10 year rest for them.

Everything went pretty fast in this book. They got together really fast, and their whole relationship was just super fast.
They have really great chemistry together, and not to mention their like super horny all the time.

I enjoyed reading this book, but I felt that it was short. I feel that popular authors are really rushed t
AJ
Jan 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
“There were days that I would have exchanged a year of my life just to touch you one more time.”

4.5 sweet, swoony and sexy stars

Another beautifully sexy and sweet read from Kristen Proby, and another reason why I love this series so much! This one is a second chance romance featuring Matt Williams, younger brother of Luke and Samantha.

Matt has been fairly quiet in the series so far. He’s a joker, and a massive flirt, with hints dropped about his manwhoring ways. But Matt is not as slutty as his
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
If you are a fan of Kristen Proby's With Me Series then you will def want to snatch this one up! You won't find any angst or drama, no hard to get game playing, or any character damage. Instead you find a love story...a first time love...then a second chance love tale that is genuinely sweet and sexy!

Mark Williams fell in love with his "one" in high school! Meredith was his everything and together they shared all of their firsts! Their young love was overwhelming and a bit scary. When Meredith's
Ginny Rose
03/22/14: Based on Sam's opinion of Meredith... this will be, interesting. I love how Kristen's character snippets leave you on the edge of your seat.

06/25/14: When a friend introduced me to Kristen last year, I enjoyed Come Away with Me. The series continued and when I read Play with Me my like for Kristen turned into LOVE. I love this series, and the books that incorporate this series just get better and better. Breathe With Me is no exception.

Throughout the series, Mark has been the characte
BookHeroin
May 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle #7)

3 stars!

Umm i don't know. I'm not exactly disappointed by this one but i'm not also very happy about it. Don't get me wrong i love Kristen Proby, she is one of those authors that you want to hate but you can't because she's very sweet. I read all of her books and i liked them. not LOVED but like.
I like the With me in Seattle series it is fun, sexy as hell, easy to read and sweet. But it is not very original but yet again i can't help but read it again and
Becca
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I truly want to live in Kristen's world - where all these super hot, gorgeous, amazingly loving men live! And not only that - but girls who I would love to be my BFFs. Thankfully she takes us a long for the wild ride with the Montgomery/Williams/McKenna Clan!

Mark's story is different from the rest, but it doesn't disappoint! Full review to come!
Jennifer Wolfel
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have been a huge fan of this series since the first book. I've loved this whole family of the Williams's and the Montgomery's from the first book.. The family dynamic is absolutely awesome! I had been hit hard by the book boyfriend bug with Will... It's not a lie... But Mark... He changed it all!

From the beginning I was skeptical. Mark was the one character in this series that always seemed to be hiding somewhere in the background showing up here and there, but nothing really that told us anyt
Claire Robinson
May 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3 - "M and M against the world." Stars.

Probably my least favorite book of the whole With Me in Seattle Series. It felt like a filler to me, too many little things going on and Mark and Meredith's 'second chance love story' felt very 'secondary' to a lot of the recaps that you get from the rest of the gang, as the book progressed. I struggled to warm to Meredith as well if I am honest (another first for this series, as the h are usually as likable as the H normally).

"There's no recovering from th
Trish Mint
May 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So here we are, Book 7 of the With Me in Seattle series. And what a series so far! We have met so many characters, watched them grow in their relationships, have babies, go to BBQ's, enjoy good times. And Breathe With Me is no different. This book we follow Mark Williams and Meredith Summers. Mark is Luke's brother. We didn't get much of Mark in the other books, just that he was always single and a flirt. Which is fine by me, but he's a Williams, which means he's drop dead gorgeous. Yep! He migh ...more
Anne OK
Feb 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads

A first love that took a detour for ten years before the second chance came around written in an irresistible combination of sass and sexy. Incredibly well written with plenty of witty humor and scorching sex scenes. A fantastically entertaining group of characters, both lead and secondary, shoved it all into overdrive. I adored the full package.

Kristen Proby once again delivered the goods in a class act. Not to be missed – add it to your TBR list now!

Kara
Jun 25, 2014 rated it liked it
it was a complete ESR book. (easy, sexy, romantic).
I love this series. Love the author.
The book could've brought a bit more tummy tickles ... but needless to say I practically read it from cover to cover.
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)

Letting something go and if it comes back to you it's yours is a true test. We never know when true love will enter in our lives, but when it does you need to grab it and hold on to it forever. M&M are made for each other and you can feel it from their first encounter.
I love this series and was glad this book also ties up some loose ends that as a Seattle Series fan needed to know.
Stephanie
May 08, 2013 marked it as to-read
I think I'm most excited about this one! Mark was so sweet in the first one!
Paperback_kinda_girl
Loved, Loved, Loved!!!

Mark was soooo cocky and cute in Rock With Me...I can't wait to meet Meredith and see how she tame him!!!

Michelle
Awesome book. But now I'm sad that there's only one more book in the series. I don't want it to end.
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jan 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Breathe With Me by Kristen Proby

Recently when people speak of the With Me in Seattle series, they comment about the Montgomery family; and don’t get me wrong I adore the Montgomery family but Breathe With Me takes the reader back to were this series began with the Williams family.

Breathe With Me tells the story of Mark Williams, Luke's (from book 1 Come Away With Me) younger brother.

I loved this book; it provides the reader with such a wide range of emotions, you wi
Michelle
Jan 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
Screenshot_10

The seventh installment of the With Me in Seattle saga we get Mark Williams story. A sweet second chance romance that spans a little over a decade of time. Meredith and Mark's story begins with a prologue that gives you a glimpse of the boy Mark was before his heart was broken by his first love. Meredith had a dream that she wanted to follow and that dream was something she didn't want to let anyone to stop her from achieving. So she breaks her heart by breaking his.

Now, eleven years later Mark
Lynsey A
Before I even started this book I wasn't super excited to read it. I'm not a huge fan of lovers reunited stories but I will read them. I was afraid I wouldn't like Meredith because she left Mark for her dance career. However, after reading more into the book it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. This book turned out to actually be one of my favorites in the series.

I loved how Mark and Meredith were in love throughout the book. Proby does such a great job of keeping the reader inter
Raj
Aug 23, 2014 rated it liked it

After reading WIng Woman on June 19, the novels or novella's that I've read after that sucked or almost sucked. I've read 15 books since Wingman, then Kelly Elliott's Unconditional Love saved me from insanity, after U.L, I've read Cover Me, which I didn't finish. I've started a couple of novels but I just didn't feel like reading them (Rusty Nailed, Twisted Together, Fade In), so I chose this! And thank god I did.

Now on the novel, I love how it started, 2 young couples who were deeply i
Sam and Leo 2 49 Dec 06, 2014 10:38PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)
  • Treat Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #8)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Braydon (Alluring Indulgence, #6)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Consumed (Devoured, #2)
  • Frayed (Connections, #4)
  • Accept Me (Wrecked, #3)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Given (Give & Take, #3)
  • The Rocker Who Wants Me (The Rocker, #7)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

With Me in Seattle (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)
  • Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
  • Play with Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)
  • Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
  • Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
  • Tied with Me (With Me in Seattle, #6)
  • Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Indulge with Me (With Me In Seattle, #10)
  • Love with Me (With Me In Seattle, #11)
“If she ever tries to leave me, I’m going with her. This life doesn’t work without her.” 24 likes
“There were days ... that I would have exchanged a year of my life just to touch you one more time. You are my biggest what if.” 14 likes