Start by marking “Tied with Me (With Me in Seattle, #6)” as Want to Read:
Tied with Me (With Me in Seattle, #6)

Tied with Me

(With Me in Seattle #6)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  20,022 Ratings  ·  1,206 Reviews
A man whose lifestyle is so different from her own…

Nic Dalton’s cupcake bakery is thriving. She serves both rock stars and locals alike, content with her growing business. But one adventurous night out with her best friend, Bailey, turns her life upside down. She meets a handsome stranger who makes her skin sizzle and her heart race. Their one night together is explosive a
Published March 18th 2014 by Ampersand Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tied with Me, please sign up.
Sue Yes they can be read as standalones, but the characters from previous books make appearances in all the books so it's better to read the series. All…moreYes they can be read as standalones, but the characters from previous books make appearances in all the books so it's better to read the series. All the books are GREAT!!!!! (less)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
2.25 Underwhelming Stars

What I expected:

What I got:

Moral of the story?

This series has been hit or miss for me. While I loved Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4) by Kristen Proby, I wasn't particularly fond of the rest of the books. I suppose I need to be in the mood for a fluffy read and sometimes it works...and other times it doesn't. But here's the thing; BDSM and Fluffy? NOT a good mix.

I originally DNF'd this at 50%, but then some newly formed OCD (I blame you Mirjana and Crystal!!!) and a hint of masochism forced me to finish this.

Here's th
Christy
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 ‘tie me up’ stars!!!

photo f00f1863-3a3b-48d6-a6f1-627ec7492924_zpsfbd068ec.jpg

It is no secret I am a huge fan of the With Me in Seattle series. After reading the second book (Fight with Me), I was hooked. I love the Montgomery clan and I feel that each book gets better and better. It’s so hard to chose a favorite brother or book, they are just all so great. When I heard Matt’s book was next my first thought was ‘YAY! The kinky brother!’. Was he as kinky as I expected, no. But it still had K. Proby’s steamy writing and I was not disappointed!

Matt Mo
~ Becs ~
 photo tiedwithmecasting_zpsac0433d1.jpg

Tied With Me is the sixth book in the With Me In Seattle series. Every book in this series is a complete standalone novel and there are no cliffhangers. It is not necessary to have read the previous five books in the series to fully appreciate this story.

“Give in to this, Nic. Let me prove to you that I will be one of the best decisions you ever make.” –Matt Montgomery

Kristen Proby is one of my go-to authors when I find myself in need of an alpha hero that I know I’m going to love and a fantast
Amy (Foxy)
***5 "Little One" stars***

The Montgomery family is one of my favorite fictional families. Their dynamics make me wish I could slip between the pages and be part of this family. My favorite Montgomery brother is Will (Play with Me).

Matt Montgomery has been promoted from police officer to detective by the time we see him in TIED WITH ME. He's the one brother who dabbles in BDSM. He's the master of rope binding - Master Matt.

Nic is an independent woman who owns her own cupcake bakery and is deter
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 Kinky stars

I absolutely adore this series and Kristen Proby has yet again rocked my socks with these sexy and beautiful characters.

photo 64353EDD-6DD6-4E8E-832F-412F362E68AE_zpsvgycp1lq.jpg

This is Matt Montgomery and Nic's story...

Matt Montgomery is the Detective of the local police department, he cares for his family, he's quiet, cool, collected and doesn't give much away but he does give out to his parents, his brother's, his sisters and protects the people he's closest and dearest too. But he has a side to him that only a select few know abou
Catarina
5 Kinky Stars!

Nic is the proud owner of a bakery and cupcake master and she lives a quiet life devoted to work. One night, her best-friends challenges her to go to a bondage club and she ends the night having an oh-so-hot one night stand with an even oh-so-hotter guy.
Some days after, when she is in Brynne and Caleb’s wedding (after all, she made the cake!), she meets him again. And finds out that he is but brother of the groom.
Matt regrets deeply the night he met this girl and due to an emer
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Well, i can say that because it had those ridiculously hot Montgomery men I couldnt say I didnt like it, but I can say that I really thought this was going to be so much more than it was.

After getting a sneek peak into the family protecter Matt's potential bedroom preferences at Caleb and Brynna wedding, I was so fired up to get into his story. I was not prepared for Master Matt to be so damn sweet and so accomodating. He has to be the nicest dominant ever! In fact, I dont think he is a dom...j
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
How did I not see that this now has a cover and release date!?!?!?

description
Paperback_kinda_girl
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Matt is the quiet one out of all the Montgomerys but they say you have to watch out for the quiet ones. Just by all the bits and pieces we got about Matt through out Fight With Me and Rock With Me and the title of his book, he seems like the tie you up and have my ways with you type...YES!!
Michelle
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
Kristen Proby does it again! The With Me in Seattle Series just keeps getting better and better!

We've all come to know and love the Montgomery Clan over the last five books, Matt Montgomery's story has to be one that I was anticipating the most (a very tight race between his story & Caleb's). We've gotten to know very little about Matt thus far, we know that he's a detective and very protective of his family. The serious one that is quiet and the one you can always count on, we've seen glimp
Shawna
4 stars – Contemporary/Erotic/BDSM Romance

I love this series, and I’ve been eagerly awaiting loyal cop and brother with a kinky bedroom side, Matt’s, book.

I really enjoyed this, but I did have a few minor quibbles that kept me from giving it 5 stars.

*Matt’s nickname for Nic, “little one”, wasn’t sexy or romantic to me and kind of gave me an icky feeling.

*I wanted more background on Matt’s (view spoiler)
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
3.75 Tied Stars

The Montgomery Family........if you are a Kristen Proby fan, then all you have to say is "Montgomery" and you know that the With Me in Seattle Series is a gem. Every book is its own star but what you also get is the rest of the constellation as you read each book. Every book has the entire family sprinkled throughout. Because when there is a family who dearly loves and cares for one another, they are always close and involved!!!

This book is about Matt Montgomery. He's a cop and he
Kara
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone who loves "true love"
Shelves: favorites
I think this book is all levels of complete sexiness! Matty is my new favorite brother (don't worry I am not leaving Nate, Will, and Caleb too far behind!)
There were so many great moments in this book for me. I thought both Nic and Matty are steaming with sex appeal. I tried to read this one slow... but alas I finished before 3 on the first day.

Thanks Ms. Proby - you are so incredible! I love your stories EVERY DAMN TIME!
Christie«SHBBblogger»

This is book 6 in the With Me in Seattle series and I still eagerly anticipated this book just as much as the others. And more importantly, I didn't come away from the experience slightly disappointed that it wasn't quite as good as the previous books. On the contrary, I was fully satisfied with this perfectly matched couple and once again, all the Montgomery clan with all of their sweet, funny, and sexy members.

Matt's key characteristics:

Shelves: romance, erotic, favorites
REREAD! Gah I love this book so much! 🖤🖤
Brenna
Jan 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Tied With Me is another sweet and sexy addition to the With Me in Seattle series with a side of kink to spice things up. I enjoyed listening to this audio book!

This is Matt’s story, he is the second oldest Montgomery brother. We saw a lot of him the last book, Safe With Me because as a detective he was protecting Brynna but also because him and Caleb are best friends. I’ve been really curious about him since it’s been mentioned here and there that Matt has particular tastes in the bedroom, so I
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
2- 2.5 JUST OKAY STARS

It was alright. I really wanted to like this as I've been a fan of the series for a long time. Although there were funny moments and I loved revisiting the Montgomery's and their extended family again, I found Matt and Nic's story a little on the boring side.

Nic was so judgmental about Mat's lifestyle(view spoiler). I didn't get much of a feel for her friendship wi
Jeanne
I thought this was a fun, entertaining addition to the Seattle series, and I'm sure fans of Kristen Proby will be happy. My favorite books in the series are Fight with Me and Safe with me, which is a good thing because I think Will gets all the love and attention. Nate and Caleb are tied for my favorites:) KP books are very predictable, and she has her own brand of smutty writing. This book fits perfectly with her typical stuff, and it is definitely not unusually kinky. That is coming from some ...more
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jan 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
EXCLUSIVE First Look at BREATHE WITH ME (Mark's story book 7) coming March 24th to Shh Mom's Reading

Tied with Me by Kristen Proby
Matt and Nic's story

Well.. well… we finally get Matt Montgomery's story, the second oldest Montgomery brother, the brother's whose lifestyle has been hinted out in a few of the prior books in With Me in Seattle series, scenes that have made for some of the funniest moments in the series.
For those of us who have been dying to get to know Matt and
AJ
Jan 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love this series! Going back to it is like comfort food – comfort food that is full of romance, sex, smoking hot guys, and a hilariously rude and crude bunch of girls. Love. It!

This time around, it’s Matt’s turn! One of the quieter Montgomery brothers, he is the second eldest, a dedicated detective, and has a previously undisclosed penchant for kink. A bit of ‘something’ was hinted at in the last book between Matt and bakery owner / cupcake chef, Nic, and this book takes us back to their very
Lisa
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Every time I read another book in this series I'm left with a big silly grin on my face. Matt and Nicole's story was no different.

photo ThisiswhatIcallbeinghappy_zps23ed5544.gif

Matt was always a bit of a mystery in the prior books. You just knew he had a dark side (I mean that in the best sense of the word of course-Wowza!!).

I adored Nicole. She was such a wonderful heroine who wasn't weak yet was able to show her vulnerability and kind hearted towards everyone around her. She was an independent woman who had a successful business and a
Claire Robinson
Mar 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
Loved it.

Can't wait for the next book.

Nuff said!
Stephanie*
Jan 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 Tie Me Up Stars

Not my favorite book in the series. Slightly disappointed, because I had high hopes for this book. That was probably my first mistake, but it won't be my last!

Don't get me wrong though, this was still an enjoyable read. There were a lot of aspects that I loved about this book, and then other areas that I wish were more developed.

The story of Matt & Nic goes a little something like this....

Within the prologue and a flashback in the very beginning of the book, we find out
Vickie***
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dual-pov, loved, humor
I've been wanting to read about Matt since the second book in this series. When he comforted Jules when she felt bad for bitching at Nate.

So Matt is not who I thought he was. Don't get me wrong he is a freaking awesome guy, I'm talking about his sexual preferences. The fact that he has a little kinky secret kind of took me by surprise. And then I looked at the title of the book then the cover.... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!! funny how all the clues were there, but I never really looked into it.

Of
Victoria
Mar 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm

3.5 RATING- I have mixed feelings on this. I'm a fan of the series and had big expectations for Matt but ended up feeling a bit disappointed. The writing was solid, I enjoyed the banter between the supporting casts of characters, but the romance was just....plain ole' vanilla. Sure Matt gets a bit bossy and he likes to use his rope but I feel like this was BDSM-ultra lite. I was hoping for something a bit more edgy and sexy. This was cute and sweet with a very small dash of kink. Before I got to
Arabella ~♡AB♡~

Another great addition to the series, Matt Montgomery is a Shibari master with a dirty mouth - A nice easy read.
Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Tied With Me is the sixth installment in this sexy and fun series set in the beautiful city of Seattle. This is Matt's book, he is one of the older siblings of the clan, and the last to find love and book I have really been scared/yet super excited about his book. In the previous books, its obviously been hinted that he is a bit more selective in his tastes when it comes to sex and has never found a woman that he could have a real relations
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Jan 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
“Is this the restraining portion of the evening?”

I’m going to be honest with you. I might have a little addiction to Kristen Proby’s special flavour of smuttilicious romance, her stories somehow always managing to melt my heart and turn me on at the same time. She’s dazzled us with a charming movie star, a tattooed rocker with a dirty mouth, a bossy businessman, a professional football player with a heart of gold, an ex-Navy SEAL, and now she is trying to further ruin us for all men by feedi
Auntee
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the series
Very enjoyable read. I couldn't wait to read Matt's story because he seemed like such a sweet guy and a real catch in the other books and I knew that he was into some kinky stuff---and I was hoping it was not too kinky because I wanted to enjoy the story!:)

No worries--Det. Matt Montgomery was into a bit of bondage--particularly rope bondage (Shibari) and was a Master at a fetish club. He first meets the heroine, bakery owner Nic Dalton at a fetish festival. Nic's a petite, dark haired beauty who
Nikki
Aug 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: insta-luving
Ok 1st impression, I had to read the warning again at the beginning of the book after I finished because it was just totes funny. I would not call this BDSM. In soda terms, I would say this is Diet BDSM at best, actually f'that, its more BDSM ZERO.
description

With that said, its yet again the typical plot for the series. Uber hot, reformed man whore, meets equally hot, super nice chica. In this case, a baker, which is my 2nd book in a row where the heroine is a baker. But they didn't do any fun naughty thin
Goodreads Librari...: Add ebook edition 1 14 May 12, 2016 05:49AM
Turning Pages At ...: Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle book 6) by Kristen Proby 3 7 Jul 18, 2015 09:24AM
Goodreads Librari...: Add ebook/Nook verison 4 13 Mar 20, 2015 12:56PM
reading order 6 49 May 09, 2014 06:52AM
ebook 2 35 Mar 19, 2014 01:41PM
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train, #3)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Consumed (Devoured, #2)
  • Ethan (Alluring Indulgence, #5)
  • Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Given (Give & Take, #3)
  • The Rocker Who Wants Me (The Rocker, #7)
  • Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love, #4)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Worth the Chance (MMA Fighter, #2)
  • Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6)
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

With Me in Seattle (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)
  • Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
  • Play with Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)
  • Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
  • Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
  • Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7)
  • Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)
  • Stay With Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Indulge With Me (With Me In Seattle, #10)
  • Love With Me (With Me In Seattle, #11)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
“You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.” 32 likes
“Let me put it this way. I wouldn't say she's a slut, but her favourite shade of lipstick is penis.” 17 likes