Start by marking “Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)” as Want to Read:
Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)

Safe with Me

(With Me in Seattle #5)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  25,019 ratings  ·  1,373 reviews
Keeping others safe is what Caleb Montgomery does. He's never had a problem taking on an assignment, whether it was during his dangerous SEAL days or his most recent job of training war mercenaries. But being assigned to keep Brynna Vincent and her adorable daughters, Maddie and Josie, safe from an unknown threat has thrown Caleb off his axis. Hot for the tall brunette sin ...more
Published September 21st 2013

Christy
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Safe in my arms stars!!!
 photo ea65e246-0024-445a-b65e-4ef5595db358_zpsc489cad6.jpg

Proby’s With Me in Seattle series continues to get better and better with each passing book. This series is the perfect combination of sweet, sexy, funny, romantic and emotional. Friendship and family are the most important thing in the world and she depicts that with her connected characters. Each story builds on the next. Technically, they could be read as stand alones but I recommend reading them in order. You’ll get a better idea of who everyone is to who etc.

Cale
Catarina
4 Safe Stars!!

description

This time we get to the story of Brynn and Caleb.
Being in danger after watching a part of her ex-husband murder and not qualifying for the witness protection, Brynn counts only with the support of her family to keep her and her two twins daughters safe.
That’s when Caleb enters, one of the hot bunch of Montgomery brothers and an ex-Navy SEAL, he settles on protect Brynn until the threat goes away.

description

They both want each other for a long time, but neither of them really did anything
Sandra
ROUNDING DOWN TO 4.5 STARS!

"(...) You are necessary to my survival, goddamn it, and i'll do whatever i have to do to keep you safe and whole".

t 51b251b115bf43cc9b4c67987aaac5f6

When i thought about finally reading Caleb's story i was all like...

excited6

As most of you know he is my 2nd favorite Montogomery brother (right after my beloved Will of course) ;) .

But when i realized Caleb is gonna fall for a woman (Brynna) who has 2 little twin daughters, i was a bit like this...

judged

I was nervous i wouldn't like it because of the whole thing. Fo
Paperback_kinda_girl
Complete review to come.....

Ok, we got a taste of Caleb in Fight With Me and bigger piece of his and Brynna’s relationship in Rock With Me.

It was a BIG teaser because Caleb called an emergency meeting for all the Williams and Montgomery but we never get to know the details!!! The meeting had to do with Brynna but come now, what is going on!?!?! Summer 2013 come quickly!!

Just in case anyone is confused:

#1 CAWM: Natalie (Jules’ BFF) and Luke (Sam’s brother)
#1.5 UTM (novella): Isaac (Jules’ brothe
Lisa Jayne
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 CALEB STARS.

description

This series started as a slow burner for me, but as the series has moved forward Kristen Proby has continued to pull at my romantic heart strings, here she has combined heart felt, moving and sexy in a story that squeezed my heart and left me with a dreamy smile on my face. Welcome to 'Safe with me' here are my book thoughts ...

What's it all about?
Brynna Vincent finds herself not only running from her past but also desperate to run into the arms of ex navy seal Caleb Montgomery, ev
Jamie
May 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: series
Review coming.......
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jan 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Smexy Stars

Got to love a good ole fashion sexy, swooning, angsty love story!! The With me in Seattle series are just the best in HEA that you can get. I love reading a book where I am happy, sad, mad, frustrated, blushing, smiling and laughing. This book has it all

Caleb- Sexy, Gorgeous, ex-Navy Seal.....When his sister in law's cousin returns home, he has been asked to help protect her. It's been a year that he has been looking out for her and her daughters. A year that he has had feeling fo
Sammy
Apr 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
*sighh*

Cannot... cannot... CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS!

the hot-headed brother CALEB! :D I've been waiting for this since I read Fight With Me
Hope
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I want this book right now!!! I just got done reading the other 4, in a week, and now I want the sexy SEAL Caleb and innocent, sweet Brynna's (i think i spelt her name right?) book!! Rock With Me kept giving hints of their story here and there and now I gots to know!!! Love this series so much!!

Done Reading 9/26/13
OMG!! Amazing! It had me laughing, crying, angry, frustrated, hot! So good. Probably one of my favorites from the series. Brynna is so sweet to her girls Josie and Maddie and she is a
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Jan 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another great story about the Montgomery family. Caleb is an ex Navy SEAL and Brynna is a widow with six year old twin daughters. Their love story is a rocky one with one goal in mind; The American Dream.
"That American Dream that y'all fight so hard for over there? The freedoms that you would die to protect? They're yours too, you know."

A new family member is introduced in this story- Dominic.

Family Tree:

Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Another holiday re-read 12/25/18
~ Becs ~
Let’s get this straight, Brynna. I want you so fucking bad my teeth ache. I’ve wanted you for months. But you’re part of my family, and I’m supposed to be protecting you. Dropping my guard and fucking you into the mattress is not the way to keep any of you whole.

Oh, Caleb!! I’ve been so looking forward to his story. I mean, who can resist a battle-weary, hot as fuck, totally gorgeous Navy SEAL? I know I can’t and Caleb’s story, I’m so happy to report, does not disappoint.

He’s the latest Montgo
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.5 stars***

This is the book I've been waiting for ever since we were introduced to Caleb.....a broody protective Navy SEAL....SOLD!

Unfortunately, the book didn't quite meet my expectations. The potential with the story was there, but something (and I'm not sure I can put my finger on it) fell a little flat.

Maybe I should have re-read the little snippets of Caleb and Brynna from the other books before starting this one, but I just didn't feel that strong of a connection between the two.

Howev
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Dirty Talking SEAL stars

I’ll be damned if I’ll screw this up for her. I’m too fucked up for anything long-term, and she deserves nothing less.

I've been looking forward to Caleb and Brynna's story for a while now. Kristen Proby definitely knows how to write a steamy as hell romance. While I can't say this book will be making to my favorites list, I did enjoy it.

When a tragic event forces Brynna and her twin daughters to fear their safety, they pick up their life in Chicago and move to Seattl
Shawna
5 stars – Contemporary Erotic Romance

I loved this!

I was somewhat underwhelmed by the first book in this series, Come Away With Me, but I’m soooo glad I kept reading because the rest have been some of my favorite reads of this year; not to mention having some of the most memorable, swoonalicious heroes. (Nate McKenna from Fight With Me is one of my all-time favorite husband harem worthy heroes!)

I had high expectations for this one from all the circling and tension that’s built between Caleb and
Jess
May 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: book-series
I don't know what to say, this was a huge let down for me... I'm not sure if it was just boring or if I didn't connect to the story. Really disappointed :(
Michelle
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed

I declare today Caleb Montgomery Day!

Brynna was introduced to us first in Under The Mistletoe With Me, we didn't know her back story but we knew that the Montgomery men were protecting her and her girls. And as the story of this family that has pure fire in their DNA was continued we didn't learn more about Byrnna other than she had an attraction to Caleb that was not one sided.

Safe With Me starts off with the details of Brynna's past. The reasons that led her to the safety of her family in Sea
Maria...
3,5 Stars

This was a nice reading...

"Safe with me" is the 5th book from "With me in Seattle". In this book we read about Caleb and Brynna's story and how they got their HEA!

From this series I have only read "Play with me" which I LOVED because Will was AMAZING, so I have met the whole Montgomery family with the hot brothers. So I gave this one a try because I was in the mood for some ex SEAL and and a mother of 2 cute little girls! Of course we saw a lot of the previous characters too.

The book wa
Stacie
Jan 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for Caleb the hot headed sexy Navy Seal, Yummy, yummy, yummy...

Ok, just finished and I must say I am not disappointed. Caleb is everything I thought he would be. Too hot and sexy for words, moody, intense, protective, passionate, stubborn, wonderful with the twins and totally in love with Brynna. Brynna is a perfect match for Caleb. She is also stubborn, but she knows when to push back and when to let Caleb have his way. I loved their story.

The family continues to be a large focus of
Michelle
The With Me in Seattle series has a way of leaving you feeling happy.. Thank you Kristen Proby for introducing us to these delicious and hot men: Luke, Nate, Leo, and of course the Montgomery brothers.

Safe With Me is the 5th installment of the series and focuses on Caleb Montgomery and Brynna Vincent. First and foremost, Caleb is YUMMM!!! Before reading Safe with Me, I loved Will Montgomery but after reading this book, I must say Will has some serious stiff competition with his older brothe
Brenna
Dec 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
This series is such a go to for me when I’m looking for something not too heavy, sexy, with a family I just adore. Safe With Me is definitely a favorite of this series, I really enjoyed it!

Brynna (Stacy’s cousin) and her twin girls suddenly moved to Seattle from Chicago. There has been some mystery surrounding why exactly she came back which is quickly addressed in the first chapter. Something she saw could have put her in danger and she was advised to leave town as soon as possible and lay low.
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

This one was

I would consider this series more of a "fluff" read. They are at times a bit cheesy....but they're entertaining and usually HOT and I get a few laughs out of them.

Safe With Me is Caleb and Brynna's story. I felt like there was a lot of mystery and intrigue and tension surrounding Caleb and Brynna in the previous books so I was looking forwad to seeing how they met and how their connection began. Only, we didn't really get that in this book. We find out what happened to Br
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jan 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

Shh Mom's Reading
www.shhmomsreading.com
www.facebook.com/ShhMomsReading
@shhmomsreading

As many of you know, I adore this series and prior to reading Safe With Me, I was Team Will. Well I am sorry Mr. Montgomery, you have been traded for your older brother as I am proud to now say I am Team Caleb.

I have come to count on Ms. Proby’s books to deliver a range of emotions to the reader; which she delivered in spades, yes I shed a tear or two or three, yes I
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
4 Smokin' Hot, Protective, Montgomery Stars * * * *

Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5) is another strong experience with the tight-knit loving Montgomery family created by Kristen Proby. I had first experienced this family in the book Play with Me. I took a liking to them right away. There was a feeling of wanting to know them; they weren't perfect yet seemed to be what "family" was all about. Plus it didn't hurt that all of the brothers were hot and the daughters fun.

This story involved Cale
Vickie***
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5/5 stars

I am thrilled that this book came out a day before the release date! I had something to do today!!

I still find it hard to believe that "Come Away With Me" and "Safe With Me" are both from the same series. It really has come a long way. The first books is not nearly as dramatic as the most recent is.
That doesn't mean "Safe with Me" is the most dramatic book out there, just more problems than the first one.

This review may contain slight spoilers, if it is major I'll hide it.

Brynna is S
Lydia H
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
6 STARS!!!!!!!!

BOOK HANGOVER ALERT!!!

*sigh* This book…. This…book. Wow! I read it in ONE SITTING! For the life of me, I could NOT put it down. With Me in Seattle is my all-time favorite series, and out of all the books in it, Safe With Me became my favorite. I’m seriously blown away! A true page turner!
This is the 5th book in the series, but the 6th installment if you count the 1.5 Novella, Underneath the Mistletoe With Me, which is where we officially meet Brynna, Stacey’s first cousin. And YE
TeriLyn
May 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Safe With Me did not disappoint. Kristen Proby wrote another great Montgomery clan novel. This is one of my favorites series because in each book we get an ongoing glimpse of all our favorite characters from the previous books. I love the whole Montgomery clan. The scenes where they are all together are among my favorites. They're hilarious, loyal, and full of admiration for one another. Safe With Me will not be my favorite of the series because there were a few aspects of the book that I didn't ...more
Nikki
3-3.5 Stars

Hmmm....this book didn't do it quite as nice as the others for me. Nate, Luke, and Will are still the tits for sure. Caleb Montgomery is the former Navy Seal of the bro's. And Brynna is Stacy's cousin (I think)..its book 5, the connections can get fuzzy with this cast of characters.

Caleb is protecting Brynna from an outside threat, that was just awkward I felt in the storyline. It didn't make a ton of sense on how some of these supposed "scares" were tied to said threat. Even at the
AJ
Jan 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh, those Montgomery men. Be still my heart, they are so, so amazing! And I have just completely fallen for Caleb.

“For the love of all that’s holy this man is pure, unadulterated sex on a fucking stick.”

Mmmhmm! Middle brother, ex Navy Seal, and somewhat quieter than the rest of his siblings, Caleb has flown under the radar in previous books, but the chemistry between him and Brynna has been building steadily throughout the series, and I have been so excited to get to their book!

Brynna is the c
~Dawn~TUG
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book..I fell hard for damaged Caleb and Bryn was tough and stood her ground..I was nervous to read but LOVED it..full review to follow.

After feeling a meh..for the first book in this series I was pleasantly surprised that with every book since my love for this series has grown..Kristen Proby writes the family unit to perfection. The tight knit, close family that protects and loves beyond measure. The Montgomery men have been raised to know how to treat a woman they fall in
HOT 8 116 May 09, 2014 07:06AM
Matt 4 73 Apr 19, 2014 12:15AM
  • Beat of the Heart (Runaway Train, #2)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • Rock My Bed (Black Falcon, #2)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • Zane (Alluring Indulgence, #2)
  • Entice (Exquisite, #2)
  • Missing Hart (The Hart Family, #5)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Because of You (Playing with Fire, #2)
  • Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #6)
  • Officer off Limits (Line of Duty, #3)
  • Everything for Us (The Bad Boys, #3)
  • Rules of Entanglement (Fighting for Love, #2)
  • Off Course (Off, #4)
  • My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2)
  • The Rocker That Needs Me (The Rocker, #3)
  • Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

With Me in Seattle (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)
  • Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
  • Play with Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)
  • Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
  • Tied with Me (With Me in Seattle, #6)
  • Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7)
  • Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Indulge with Me (With Me In Seattle, #10)
  • Love with Me (With Me In Seattle, #11)
“I drop my face to my hands and scrub hard.

"I wish I had your boobs," I hear Sam announce and raise my head to see who she's talking to. Of course, she's talking to Bryn.

"Right," she smirks and takes another bite of brownie.

"Dude, I do!" And just like that, Sam saunters across the room and cups Brynna's tit in her palm. "See? You have the perfect boobs. Stace, have you felt her boobs?"

Just kill me. Put a bullet in my head and end the agony.

"Oh yeah," Stacy waves her off. "She has great tits."

She has amazing tits.

"I wanna feel!" Jules bounces over and joins in.

"Give me more chocolate and you can touch all you want." Brynna laughs and then glances over at me. "This is the most action I've had in months."

"Motherfuckingsonofawhore." I grumble.

"Is Brynna single?" Mark asks Will.

"Keep your fucking hands off her," I growl at him before I know what's coming out of my mouth.

"Hey," he holds his hands up in surrender and laughs. "It was just an innocent question.”
48 likes