Start by marking “Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)

Rock with Me

(With Me in Seattle #4)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  33,404 ratings  ·  1,539 reviews
Front Man Leo Nash from the world-famous rock band, Nash, is the last person on earth Samantha Williams would trust. She's already learned about loving a celebrity the hard way and isn't signing up for another lesson.

Every time Sam gives Leo attitude, he wants to knock that chip off her fragile little shoulder. What the hell did he ever do to her, anyway? He's not used to
Nook, 196 pages
Published May 1st 2013 by Kristen Proby Publishing (first published April 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Rock with Me, please sign up.
Dotti Elrick The books are connected. But each book can be read as a standalone. There is one core family and as each family member has their story, more members a…moreThe books are connected. But each book can be read as a standalone. There is one core family and as each family member has their story, more members are added. They spend a lot of time together thus all of the characters interacting.(less)

·  33,404 ratings  ·  1,539 reviews

Start your review of Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
~ Becs ~
 photo leoandhisunshinequotey_thumb28_zpsf0ada41e.jpg

I’ll take you hard, and soft, and every way in between.” He grips my face in his hands and looks down at me, his nose touching mine. “I’m going to fuck the shit out of you.”

Oh God, yes!

I have loved every single book in this series and Rock With Me is no exception. This time it’s the turn of Leo, Meg’s oldest friend and famous rock star and Sam, his Sunshine. Sam is Luke’s sister and we had a pretty harsh introduction to her in Come Away With Me when she acted like an arch-bitch to Natalie b
Christy
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Rocking Stars!!!!!
I love this series! LOVE IT! This story features rock star Leo Nash (Meg’s brother) and Samantha Williams (Luke’s sister)

photo 6d66ff08-b95d-4819-94bc-4f5c4ec9f148_zpse67b9067.jpg

photo bb635e65-0d0e-43aa-8213-f951f3c41bc1_zpsdb1a1ab5.jpg

The two of them met at the end of book 3 (Play with Me) and their meeting was pretty comical...
“So Sam, what are you doing later?”

“I won’t be doing you.”
“Uh, I wasn’t offering, honey. I was wondering if you’d like me to take you to have that stick pulled out of your ass.”
“Nope. I like my stick right where it is.”

“Let me know if you change
Britney
Mar 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favs, strong-alpha
I LOVED IT!! Full review to come.
Sandra
4.5 STARS TO A BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY READ!

Rock With Me Kristen Proby FINAL zps42b7bdf8

Rock With Me by Kristen Proby is the 4th book in 'With Me in Seattle' series, and i think it might have been a tiny bit better than book 3. That's sayin' something, cause i loved book 3, especially Will *wink*.

"Don't ever lie to me, sunshine. I don't ever want you to run until your legs give out on you like this again. The only time your legs will shake like this is if i'm inside you."

Meet the main, lovely, characters!
62200 208842939249970 141491190 n zpsa374c183

911255c3 4316 4481 aa67 8413a29a45d1 zps0a4f6a60

Leo is a famous rock sta
BookHeroin
3 STARS
rock With Me By Kristen Proby
Genres: Contemporary Romance/Erotica/Music

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

The With Me In Seattle series is a seven-book series that focuses on a family that lives in,you guessed it, Seattle. Each book centers around a different couple, but we will continue to see the characters that we love from the first books, all the way through to the end.

If you know me you'll know that i am IN.LOVE. with Seattle. So this series were extra e
• Lisa •
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 ROCK WITH ME STARS.

What is it about a character that's a rock star with tattoos and stormy grey eyes that has us all so hooked?

Despite my stingy three and a half star rating there are serious Bonus points for this fourth book of the series -starting point I LOVE seattle, Washington, so this ticks my homesick for stateside box. I always enjoy a Male alpha (especially a rock star one). Easy peasy reading style the books flow with ease and enjoyment ~ Curl up, enjoy no heart stopping angst or
Melissa Brown
Mar 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-shelf
I just finished an ARC of this....and wow....I needed a minute before reviewing....that's how much I loved this one. Kristen has had me under her spell since "Come Away with Me"----swoon worthy men, each different and unique in his own way---but, what I truly adore about Kristen's leading men is how their world changes when they meet these women (and Kristen writes a hell of a leading lady)....and how none of them are afraid to deny it to themselves or anyone else in their lives. They are change ...more
Kelena
“You. Are. So. Amazing.” His soft lips brush over mine, back and forth, over and over again as he begins to move inside me.
“Rock with me, baby.”

description

Leo Nash Hardcore Tattooed Guy who's a Freaking Musician! *time to swooning & Squeeing*
description
Leo a Rock Star and lead of the band NASH , a guys who's life as a teenage spend into foster homes, he don't do relationships which means beside being world's most popular musician he only has Meg and the Band in his colorless life where he has
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

It pains me to say this...but I think this might be my least favorite in the series so far. I loved the last two books and was so excited for Leo Nash.

Unfortunately, I wasn't a big fan of Sam. And if I am being completely honest, I just didn't feel the emotional connection to either MC that I have in the other books in the series. I loved Nat and Luke, Jules and Nate, and Will and Meg.

There wasn't much story going on either...and very little conflict. The book was mostly sex. Now, no
Catarina
"…I don’t wanna be your friend
‘Cause I've already let you in
Every time I see your sweet blue eyes
I know I need to make you mine
My walls crumble… And crumble
So all you see is the real me…"

Okay, I probably am biased because every book whose male lead is a pierced and tattooed sexy rock star is a good book to me. I've got a huge soft spot for musicians, but I feel the need to say this anyway: Leo Nash stole my heart.
I know I said that this series keep getting better with each book, and believe
Amy | Foxy Blogs
I love this book! I want to belong to this family. I think there are 3 guys left (Matt, Caleb and Mark) wonder if they need a significant other (sign me up).

Family Tree:
Parents: both deceased
Child: Natalie
Significant other: Natalie/Luke

Parents: Steven and Gail
Children: Jules, Matt, Caleb, Will, Isaac, Dominic (the family “adopted” Natalie)
Significant other: Jules/Nate, Isaac/Stacy, Will/Meg

Parents: Neil and Lucy
Children: Luke, Samantha, Mark
Significant other: Luke/Natalie, Samantha/Leo

Pare
Marulett
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Contemp romance lovers or just everyone :)
Meet our super HAWT hero, Leo Nash

I think the following describes my feeling towards the boook

I absolutely LOVE this series, I think this one and Fight With Me are my favorite books in the series so far with and I CAN´T wait for the upcoming books!!!

Extra scene, you can find it here
Kami
This has to be one of the lamest books I've read recently.

One question, just one: Where is the conflict or the issues that make a story interesting?

Answer: Painfully absent!

Because there are no conflicts and no real issues that need to be resolved, this book is boring as fuck!

There are so many scenes that are repeated over and over that I had to skim through as I tried to maintain some shred of optimism that something might actually happen...

The dialogue is terrible. There's a lot of parroting,
Jamie
May 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing

BEST BOOK OF THE SERIES FOR SURE!!!

Wow! I just ate this one one it was so f'king good... I really struggled with the first two books in the series but then #3 turned out to be so good and then this one was just crazy good. Loved Leo... geez, that man was just sex personified... and he was good at it.. really really reallllly good at it. That man had one seriously talented mouth! that man could tear it up!!!

[image error]
Sexy rocker with heart of gold just waiting for the right woman to come
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Jan 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tattooed-hero

"You.Are.So.Amazing.
Rock with me, baby"

A possessive tattooed rock star hero with a penchant for ripping off underwear? Oh I was ALL OVER THIS!!

I made an attempt to read the first book in this series, Come Away With Me, but after an overdose of "you are beautiful", had to put it down to maybe go back to later. This book was my first attempt back in this series. Boy am I glad I did, as it got so much better. I will be going back now to read the other two books and eagerly anticipating the futu
Michelle
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
I received an ARC via contest! Since it is not yet released this will be very broad to ensure no spoilers!

Kristen's ability to create yummy men who both have a heart and massive sex appeal is without fail just brilliant. We swoon, we get a little excited and we certainly get very grabby for our men. I think back to Come Away with me, just with the mere mention of these Montgomery men we all wanted more. And although Leo is not a Montgomery, he is just as yummy as the rest.

We met Leo in PWM, the
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
***5 Outstanding Stars***

Let me start by saying that I love the With Me in Seattle Series and I love that Kristen Proby writes a beautiful, sexy, steamy story each time!!! I know without a doubt that I will end her books with a big, fat smile on my face and be totally happy!! Kristen has tied in all the With Me books together. Which I absolutely adore!! You always get a little bit of past characters with each new story. Do you need to read the other 3 before this book, no, not really but like I
Kaila
2.5/5 Stars

I really wish I liked this one more. Rockstar romance books are a serious guilty pleasure of mine and it always breaks my heart when I don't enjoy them. This is the fourth book in the With Me in Seattle series and follows the story of Sam (Luke's sister) and Leo (Meg's brother).

Sam — who we were introduced to in Luke and Nat's story — is known by many as a bitch. She's been hurt before and to protect herself she puts up very high walls which have proved to be unbreachable... Until L
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 Rock with me Star's

"You.Are.So.Amazing" His soft lips brush over mine, back and forth, over and over again as he begins to move inside me. "Rock with Me, Baby."

We meet Samantha back in come away with me, she's Luke Williams older sister she's cold and was a total bitch I really didn't like her so was a little reluctant with this story but I love me some rock star and I loved this series so went ahead and continued on, but I was pleasantly surprised I loved Sam, she's had to deal
Andrea
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
Rock with Me is the fourth book in the With Me in Seattle series; however, you can read this book as a standalone. You might not know the backstory of all the side characters, but it doesn't take away from the experience. Samantha Williams has been burned by her baby brother's acting career and since then has sworn off dating any kind of celebrity. When she runs into Leo Nash, front man of the band Nash, she begins to reconsider that promise.

The chemistry between these two was palpable. However
Nefise
Apr 18, 2013 rated it did not like it
Another DNF...

I couldn't understand and connect with heroine. The story was told her POV so this is the result of my reading.
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
4.5 ROCK'N HOT STARS

I loved Leo and Sam's story.

Leo comes back to Seattle to reconnect with his foster sister, Megan. Leo is lead of the rising rock band Nash.

description

And for those who've read the book... Those Stars!

description

When he meets Luke's older sister Samantha "Sam", he changes his views on relationships and and if he can fall for one woman.

But Sam has her issues as well. She has no intentions of getting involved with "another" famous person. But when she's with Leo, sparks fly and all her walls come
Kellie Maddox-Ward
HOLY SHIT BATMAN…

photo sulanvonzoomlander_zps934df3ba.jpg

I LOVE YOU LEO NASH AND WANT TO LICK HIS STARS!
I WANT TO HAVE HIS BABIES

SERIOUSLY

Hands down my favourite in the series (so far)

I have a feeling Matt is going to be a really kinky bastard so can’t wait to get to his book..Caleb first though!
Jessica Victoria
Jan 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: may-2013
5 stars.
Holly
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rock With Me is Kristen's fourth book in her With Me in Seattle series. I've read all four books plus the novella and I find myself still feeling like I can't get enough. RWM is the story of the sexy musician Leo Nash and ice princess Samantha Williams. If you remember, Sam is Luke's older sister; the super mega beyotch.
Leo is the super schmexy front man of the hugely popular band Nash; we met him at the end of Play With Me (Will & Meg's story). I found myself liking Leo from the start; he's fun
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
4 hot and swoony stars.

I'm so tempted to leave a one word review. I'm pretty sure "yum-tastic" just about sums up this one to perfection.

This is by far my favorite of this series. Once again, this is a very low-drama, low-angst book. Leo is an incredibly perfect hero. Hot, tattooed, pierced (although he doesn't have "that" piercing) (view spoiler) and he's a rock star.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I
Nic
Jan 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
Let me start by saying Kristen Proby, you are AMAZING lady!! *MWUAH* How do you do it!! Rock With Me is everything I could have hoped for and so much more! Is there seriously a type of man you are NOT able to write because so far movie star, ex MMA fighter, football player and now rock star! All of them AMAZING!! Rock With Me had me up all night, I couldn't get enough of this sexy, romantic read!

Rock With Me is Leo and Sam's story, Sam is Luke's sister and Leo is Megan's foster-brother. Sam is
starsaga
May 03, 2013 rated it did not like it
the book seemed rushed and disconnected, the heroine is not nice.
I did not understand the connection between Sam and Leo. I am not sure I would have liked Sam to be with any other type of hero either, she had a lot of growing up to do and this made for a unpleasant read. She says it about herself in the book that she is not a nice person, to paraphrase the more commonly used term for this, I agree, she was. Now why would I spend money to read about such a person as the MC in a romance? I felt so
itsmeesahara❤️
Well if you want to read a light romance that has hot steamy 🔥🔥🔥 scenes, Rock with Me has definitely tons of it, along with the first 3 three books from this series.

I like the simplicity of the story and how they show the importance of Family. The story may be preditable but still enjoyable to read. 😊

Love love love Leo 😘
Who wouldn't want to be someone's “Sunshine” and the song he wrote 😲😲😲

Love this book ❤❤
Lyndy Ann ♫
Kirsten does it again Rock With Me has everything you need for a great read Sexy, Funny, Sweet & Romantic. I love Sam & Leo, I can't pick a favourite couple in the series I LOVE ALL THE GANG. ...more

• Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal, #1)
  • Love, Lex (The Undergrad Years, #1)
  • Accidental Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #1)
  • The Space Between (The Book of Phoenix, #1)
  • Rock My Bed (Black Falcon, #2)
  • Somebody's Angel (Rescue Me Saga, #4)
  • Amaury's Hellion (Scanguards Vampires, #2)
  • Against the Wall (Against the Wall, #1)
  • Coming Home (Wakefield Romance, #2)
  • It's a Fugly Life (Fugly, #2)
  • The Conduit (Gryphon, #1)
  • Beat of the Heart (Runaway Train, #2)
  • Safe Word
  • Music of the Heart (Runaway Train, #1)
  • Mack (The King Trilogy, #4)
  • The Ruby Brooch (Celtic Brooch #1)
  • Losing Me, Finding You (Triple M, #1)
  • A Humble Heart (Hollywood Hearts, #1)
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

With Me in Seattle (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)
  • Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
  • Play with Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)
  • Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
  • Tied with Me (With Me in Seattle, #6)
  • Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7)
  • Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Indulge with Me (With Me In Seattle, #10)
  • Love with Me (With Me In Seattle, #11)