Start by marking “He Lives: A Living Testimony” as Want to Read:
He Lives: A Living Testimony

Read Book

He Lives: A Living Testimony

This is not the End...Surrender, Depend, Rest and Obey...Life is Eternal These testimonies are of my walk on this earth with Jehovah God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Opening up my eyes and heart to the Lord has given me insight on who our Father is, who his Son is and the Holy Spirit. You must want this walk for yourself. You must "Ask, Seek and Knock." The Father is waitin ...more
Published December 13th 2012 by Outskirts Press

Sharon Pellom
Feb 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Now Available in 36 libraries in the Atlanta Fulton Public Library System!

I read “He lives” and thought it was life changing. She talked about her personal experiences and her relationship with her dying father. Intellectual people are often skeptical in regards to religion but her book allows one to think of the possibilities; Pellom presents her developing relationship with God and the growth of her spirituality. It was a short and powerful message. Dr. Nesly Clerge, DC

Judith Follo rated it 5
Mary
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received my copy in a first reads giveaway.

This is a short, and sweet book in which Sharon Pellon shares her experience with her Lord and Savior in her daily life. It is a message of faith, given as a witness, without passing along any judgement toward others, simply told for the purpose of sharing and acknowledging the work of a Heavenly Father, as she knows him.

I liked it very much, and found it an uplifting read. The way she gives her message leaving the reader to draw his or her own conclu
Judith Follo
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Could not wait to receive this. So when it got here I set all my other books aside to read this. Very glad I did. Being able to see how things worked out with every story made me feel like I could relate to some. It also got me questioning on how I might of overlooked things or events that God put in my way for a reason. I am gonna share this with all my friends in hopes it may uplift them like it did me. Thank you to the author for this remarkable book.
Dunktdunk
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I received a copy of this book from goodread's giveaway.

This book while short does not lack in its insightfulness as to the ways we often miss God working in our lives. It is easy to see things as just coincidence but, Sharon demonstrates through her testimony how it was always God's plan. I find that testimonies are often uplifting and help to put your own life into perspective as you relate or emphasize with the author. Thanks for sharing.
Kurt Springs
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The book is a short inspirational autobiography where Sharon Pellom recounts how she came to see Christ in her life. Recommended for anyone who needs to be assured he's still there.
Sharon
Apr 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Nice devotional.

this is a goodreads giveaway
Lorraine Price
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It begins with her dying father's last words to his teenage daughter. "He Lives." It is her journey about her walk with God and the prayers that were acknowledged and her reflections about the ones that were not answered right away. It is about prayer, faith, patience, and trusting in the Lord.

The decisions that were made, the events that took place, prayers and blessings that resulted from her life as a Christian.

There is a chapter titled, "The Number Eight Means New Beginning, Not Good Beginni
Crystal Horton
  • 1 in 3: These Are Our Stories
  • Hot or Not: : How to Know If Your Business Idea Will Fly or Fail
  • The Veiled Lagoon
  • To Steal a Sea
  • Undercover Twin (The Morgan Brothers, #2)
  • Igniting the Fire: The Movements and Mentors Who Shaped Billy Graham
  • Shaman Stone Soup
  • Fraidy Cats
  • The Voices of God: Hearing God in the Silence
  • The Baby Chase: How Surrogacy Is Transforming the American Family
  • Brother and the Dancer
  • The Dragon Sisters (The Dragon Sisters Trilogy, #1)
  • The Prime Minister's Daughter
  • The Jade Pirate (Elizabeth Latimer, Pirate Hunter #2)
  • Direct Hits Core Vocabulary of the SAT
  • Once Upon a Gypsy Moon: An Improbable Voyage and One Man's Yearning for Redemption
  • Was It a Rat I Saw?
  • The Misadventures of the Magician's Dog
HE LIVES, A Living Testimony is also available in 36 branches of the Atlanta-Fulton County Library System in Atlanta Ga. If it's not in your library ask them to at it to their catalog of books, thanks!

BOOK GIVEAWAY IS NOW OPEN OR YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN ON MY MAIN WEBSITE: www.JesusandweTalk.org. SO ENTER TO WIN, IT'S FREE!

Sharon V. Pellom is the eleventh child from a family of fourteen. She grew up