Start by marking “Witch Emerging (High Witch, #2)” as Want to Read:
Witch Emerging (High Witch, #2)

Witch Emerging

(High Witch #2)

Sequel to High Witch.

After surviving being hunted by Julius, Brayden and Ariel settle into their married life. Ariel is determined to find the other High Witches to make sure they’re alright. But there’s something going on with her pregnancy, something unusual, and she needs to find out what.

In the meantime, Hallie, an eighteen-year-old witch, is being pursued by Nicholas,
Published September 27th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published August 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Witch Emerging, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch Emerging

Pearl Angeli
3.5 Stars

There's a bit of an improvement in this second sequel of the series. Like the first book High Witch, Witch Emerging is a quick and easy fantasy read that you can finish in one or two sittings. This time, there are additional important characters to read about.

The storyline of the book expands when Brayden and Ariel, now a married coupe and are expecting a child, are on a quest to find the other existing High Witch in order to protect her against possible threats. However, it's difficult
Jonel
Oct 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
With the second instalment in her High Witch series Hanna takes the original storyline for a bit of a ride. She returns with the same brilliant storytelling that we’ve come to know her for, mixing reality with fantasy and magic to create a world unlike any you’ve read about yet still entirely believable. Hanna has also mastered the art of alluding to a scene or event without ever really talking about it. This allows her to cover a large amount of ground in her story, and do so quickly, without l ...more
Simona
Jan 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Actual rating: 5/5

I remember reading the first book in this series (High Witch) and I am trying to decide if I liked it as much as I've liked Witch Emerging!! I want to say that I liked the first volume but for some reason I loved the second one even more.

The plot of the book still brings us in front both Ariel and Brayden but also two new important characters, Hallie and Sean. There is a bond between Ariel and Hallie and what that is I will not say since you should find out for yourselves!

As th
Nicole Sweeney
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
This review and many more over at The Bibliophile Chronicles!

Ariel and Brayden are back, and this time they’re facing a new threat.

Ariel and Brayden have been married for a week, but they already have a lot on their plate. Ariel is pregnant, but something isn't quite right with the pregnancy, and the parents to be are worried about their future child. Ariel is also desperate to find the other high witches, to ensure they never face what she went through with Julius.

Hallie is a young woman who f
angela
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was Exceptional, what an exciting wonderful book. It's about a couple witches, their significant others, and the journey they go through together.

Hallie is a witch who is sad, and lonely at the beginning of the book, always being teased. She has magic that she can't control, and comes out when she gets mad. Her home life, and relationship with her parents, has much to be desired. There is one person who is her friend, and always has been, his name is Sean, they have known each other si
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
I was given a free copy of the book from the author for my honest opinion.

Ariel is a High Witch and there can only be three at the same time in the world. Ariel grew up not knowing what she was and not knowing about her powers and what they were. She didn't have anyone to help her use her powers or help her to control them. So Ariel has made it her mission in life to find the other High Witches and help them. She wants to help them learn to control their powers and to also keep them safe and kee
Bookkitten (collector of nice things)
Mar 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance & witch story lovers
Disclaimer: Got this book from a Booklikes giveaway, this review is my personal opinion and I didnt get any gratification for it.
Book type: Kindle ebook

When I got this book, I didnt know anything about the series.
Surprisingly that didnt matter so much at the beginning, because there were a lot of references to the first book, I pretty much got the picture.

I simply liked the tone of the book & its characters, its pretty easy to understand them & their doings in their own way, because you
Melissa
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-challenge
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is the second book in a series and the author has grown since the first book. This book expands on the first by adding a little more to its storyline; as well as, creating a new one. The character development is done wonderfully and you find yourself endeared to the characters. The storyline is amazing and grips you from the beginning. I would recommend this to anyone who loves magic, paranormal romance. I look forward to reading more f
Laura Reading
Jul 28, 2014 rated it liked it
Ariel and Brayden's story continues with them expecting a child. This child is magical unlike any the world has known before. Both parents continue to display innocent characteristics. They know they must find the other two High Witches, all the time wondering if Ariel's survival altered the rules.
We meet a younger High Witch, Hallie, who is learning to control her magic as Ariel had to in the first book. She has a protector, Sean, a childhood friend. When he returns I don't care for him. My fir
Erth
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
now i am hooked. This was such a great, easy and creative book. i was hooked after the first page.

The characters were easy to fall in love with and follow, along with the story. the author made the mental visions so easy and vivid of the surroundings and the characters actions felt so real.

i would highly recommend this author and this book.
Andrea Harris
Mar 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
This is book #2 in the High Witch series. Ariel and Brayden are married and Ariel is expecting their first child. She is a bit concerned when she discovers the baby is able to use magic. She decides to continue with her desire to find the other high witches to ensure that they do not go through what Julius put Ariel through. She uses a location spell and finds Hallie, an 18 year old scribe who left home to start a new life where nobody knows about her powers that she still can't control. Hallie ...more
Kimber Wheaton
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 Stars

Witch Emerging is a sweet paranormal romance with likable characters in an interesting plot. It's fast-paced—I read it in one sitting. The story alternates between characters Ariel and Brayden and Hallie and Sean, until their shared destines draw them together.

I enjoyed the characters in this story, especially Hallie and Ariel. The guys, Sean and Brayden are quite sweet as well. Hallie and Ariel are both High Witches.
Giang Đặng
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
I received this book free from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book in any ways.

I liked few things about this book. I found the story of the three High Witches quite interesting, how there could only be 3 of them and their power. I also like how Ariel and her daughter could join their power to cast a spell together.

But those are probably all I liked about this book. I was fascinated by no character at all, and I found Hallie exceptionally annoyi
Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers)
::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::
I was given an ARC of this from NET GALLEY in exchange for an honest review.

After surviving their encounter with Julius, who had been hunting high witch "Ariel" in order to turn her and extend his life. She and Brayden are settling into a normal married life. Finding out she is pregnant, Ariel quickly learns that not all is at seem with the pregnancy and now she has to contend with a magical baby and her quest to find the other high witches.

The second i
Julie
Dec 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
I received the entire High Witch series in exchange for my honest opinion. In this second book I am still enjoying the story, but some things really stand out for me. I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be a romance with some magic, or a fantasy with some romance. In either case, there is more sex than I would deem necessary to advance the story/show the relationships between characters. I also need to comment on the frequency of the use of the word amazing. It rivals a 21st century enterta ...more
Ann
Feb 29, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a shorter length novel that is #2 in the High Witch series. I did not read book one and didn't have too difficult of a time figuring out what was happening. Ariel (from book 1) is happily married and expecting a child. She has a dream of her playing with her daughter, another high witch. This distresses her because there can only be 3 high witches so she knows one will die. She travels to find Hallie who has a dream that Ariel is going to be stabbed and die. Together they must work to st ...more
Cassandra Hyppolite
Which Emerging #2

The book was good, I gave it 4 stars only because I felt there wasn't enough action against the bad guy. He had more coming to him. I am not big on romance, so those parts of the story were a little too much. Otherwise, the story was smooth, just could have been better.
Asuka Mai
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
This is the book i got from goodreads Giveaway... this book is lovely, if you about paranormal romance you would love this book, even i dont have the first book, but i quite understand the book w3ll. I read the review of the first book from community in Goodreads. I love Ariel and Brayden ^^
Barbara Collins
Aug 19, 2016 rated it liked it
bought for $3.24 on Amazon Kindle
I didn't like the first book it seemed like a romance book always talking about sex. I am glad that this one is not.
update: still to much sex in the book and during her pregnancy
Shivani Reddy
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i read the high witch ...loved it.. i really wish i win this copy... can't wait.. :D i wish i wish i wish...
Angelique
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: netgalley-books
I had read the first book , this one cannot be a read as a stand alone.. I really wasn't overly enthused and it took a while to get trough
Victoria
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Brenda Maloney
Another fun read

I enjoyed this book as much as the first one. This is primarily a story of strong women helping each other.
Debra
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
These books are quick little cozy reads. Which is perfect because I've been sick the last couple of days. I'm really looking forward to the next in the series.
Debbie Barnett
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story.

I would recommend this book for reading. It's an awesome story that I breezed right through. Looking forward to the next book in the series
Sue
Sep 04, 2017
Tricia Kristufek
Sep 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Making Connections: 2046. - WITCH EMERGING (High Witch #2) by Mona Hanna 1 11 Jan 27, 2014 04:16PM

• The Morrow Secrets (The Morrow Secrets #1)
  • Luminous (Psyne, #1)
  • Break It Up (Someone Else's Fairytale, #2.5)
  • Maui Meditations
  • Martina Finds a Shiny Coin
  • Wishing Stars: Space Opera Fairytales
  • The Everything
  • The Sinister (Supernatural Stations, #2)
  • The Newstead Project
  • The Most Expensive Lie of All
  • Three Way
  • How To Cook In A Jiffy Even If You Have Never Boiled An Egg Before
  • Shut Up
  • Pitch (Farsighted, #3)
  • Alacrity (Illumine, #4)
  • Jet Black and the Ninja Wind
  • The Reluctant (Crayder Chronicles #1)
  • The Dogs Don't Bark In Brooklyn Any More
Mona Hanna is an author of fantasy/romance books and Christian non-fiction. She is the author of the Prentor and High Witch fantasy series. Her fantasy books do not contain Christian themes—she leaves that for the devotional writing. Mona enjoys reading, movies, chocolate, and adores cats. She hopes to release many more books in the years to come.

Facebook Fantasy writing

High Witch (3 books)
  • High Witch (High Witch, #1)
  • High Coven (High Witch, #3)