Start by marking “Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2)

Fallen Crest Family

(Fallen Crest High #2)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  25,103 ratings  ·  1,198 reviews
Samantha and Mason are together. Everyone knows it. Not everyone is dealing with it. While Mason’s ready to give them the middle finger, there’s one not going away. Her mother. Threats are issued. Ultimatums are given. Even blackmail is used, but only Samantha can put a stop to Analise. However, when a trauma from her past is triggered, she may not have the courage or stre ...more
Published June 18th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Crest Family, please sign up.
J17man i'm also from europe and i have the same question in my mind!! i really liked the book, but in these kind of books and in movies, what we see is that…morei'm also from europe and i have the same question in my mind!! i really liked the book, but in these kind of books and in movies, what we see is that popular kids do what they want and bulling others! they care so much about prom like its a big deal.. i find it stupid...(less)

·  25,103 ratings  ·  1,198 reviews

Akanksha❤ Søren♰
I loved this book, not as much as the first one but it was still fucking crazy!!
I seriously have a major crush on both the Kade brothers. Both are so different and crazy and oh so very possessive.

Cannot wait to read about the more Fallen Crest drama n Fallen Crest Public which should mostly be out in Dec, 2013. :D

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5--MASON LOVING Stars!!!

Did I love Mason??

Sam....HELLO?!?! Are you there?? Where the fuck did you go??? You were so strong and bad-ass in Fallen Crest High...not taking shit from anyone. Now you're all whiney and shit...

No really....boo-fucking-hoo. Do you have any tears left?? All you did was cry. And run. Seriously....for like four hours straight. Is that even possible?? Who runs that much?!?!

So after all of that cying and running we're now finished with the book and you must be thinking...
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing

5 Crest Family Falling Stars

DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW UNLESS YOU HAVE READ Fallen Crest High (book 1).

Okay, sorry, I had to get that out of the way, but there’s no way I can talk about book 2, without giving away book 1. So with that said….

I’M HERE TO SQUASH ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS. YEP! You heard me. Look, I love a damsel in distress story line and SURE Sam is a little “weaker” in this book, but so what?! Is Mason and Sam’s dynamic still epic as ever? YES!

So here’s the disclaimer, this book is
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

3.5 stars...

Where do I start with this??
I have so much to say but ill sum it up.

WTF happened to the strong Sam from book 1??!!

Sam was a completely different person!!
Why this girl could not speak up for herself is beyond me!!
Always running (Literally) and crying!

Sooo much happened in this book but infact nothing really happened.

What changed you ask?

Absolutely nothing!!
A whole lot of family drama with Sam and Mason's relationship not being accepted by her mother which nothing really got solved if
Cat with Glasses

if you guys want to read the first 4 chapters then there's the link ^_^
Penny
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked it.

Are you kidding me!

I have mostly the same opinions as I had with the first book.
Are you kidding me!

All the characters are selfish, mean, resentful, vengeful, jealous and basically bad human beings. I don't understand why every single person in this series has to be like that. In my opinion, it is a very pessimistic way of seeing and portraying the world.
Are you kidding me!
Samantha is incredibly dislikable to me. She has no personality of her own, she lets everyone else do the talki
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Mature-YA Romance

I. AM. LOVING. THIS. SERIES. PEOPLE.

’These were the kids that partied hard, played harder, and turned into a single unit against an outsider. They were tight-knit. They were closed-mouthed. And they weren’t stupid, even though I knew those from my school would mislabel them as that. They were far from stupid and I knew something pivotal had just happened.’ - Sam

photo tumblr_mewa5wFuHV1rf1n8jo1_400_zps990389f3.gif

Those girls are vicious.
Candace
Wow! This books was even more sordid than the last one! Poor Sam. She really is lucky to have survived this long with her bat-shit crazy mother! With all the girls in this book that want to get rid of her, and her abusive mother, she'll be lucky if she lives until the end of this series!

Everything continues to seem just fine and dandy with Sam and Mason....but there's something secretive there in his past. I'm a bit leery of his relationship with his BFF. If Logan doesn't like it, something's up
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*It was kinda a bust; I was bored*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
This review is purely for me and might contain spoilers and facts from the book to keep myself in the known at all time. It's also long and somewhat detailed.

Second re-read: 24.05.2018
We're back with Samantha ‘Sam’ Jacquelyn Strattan (17) and Mason ‘Mase’ James Kade (18). They have now been official for two months, but shits are about to hit town; Sam's crazy mother is determent to destroy any relationship between her daughter and the Kade broth
NiCoLeTa E.
Whoa...

That book was equally good with the rests, but a lot different...
I don't know how i feel right now...

First of all, Mason and Samantha are together for good and so madly in love...
But that evil bitch, that she has for mother, is getting in the way!!! She doesn't want her daughter be together with her future stepson and she's making a lot of ugly things for seperating them...

Well, in the first book we met Sam, who wasn't like the most girls! She was strong and confident even when everythin
Cozen
I am done. I hoped that I would be able to skip some chapters and be able to pick up my interest in it... But at last, no. Chapter 13 is all I can handle and I want my money back with a mind scrub of everything I just read. I would also say, take it back and re-write this junk.

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. She made this character into the airhead, and emotional pity me twit. I am actually reeling in anger, no... seething in blind fury. I LOVED the first one so this new character she created in the image
Jen
Another great drama filled read!! I am still hooked on this series, and this book had even more
secrets revealed that kept me on the edge of my chair! I am loving Mason and Samantha's relationship, as well as the bond that she has with Logan. These three have such a bond that is developing that it is hard to imagine anyone being able to hurt any one of them. The thing with Fallen Crest though is you never know what is going to happen, or who is going to betray who next.

Samantha's reality gets roc
Anna
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Survived this tijaning ❤❤❤ next book is here baby !!! ...more
Mia
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
2 CRAPTASTIC STARS

The first book in this series was an okay read for me (3.5 stars) but I went on hoping for the books to get better. Boy, was I wrong. This book was a disaster and I am very proud of myself for finishing this book! I'll try to get my thoughts out but every time I think of this book I just get...

How did I hate this book?? let me count the ways.

1. I didn’t like the flashbacks at all and I don’t think they flowed well with the story.

2. Average times for half marathons are around 2
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fallen Crest Family – Tijan

4.5 stars!!

As usual Tijan has written a stonking great read, must admit I did not enjoy this as much as the first but I feel that is only because we were getting a lot of the background information and the laying of the foundations in the lead up to book 3. This book is more angsty and centered around the family rather than the Kades relationships.

I have never wanted to commit murder so bad in my life, if I could I would have jumped into my kindle and personally killed
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I like that this started where we left off in the first book. The drama with all the mean girls was just as intense. It looks like they might be getting some of their own medicine in the next book. I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen with that.

Samantha’s Mom played a big part in this book. That woman is cray cray. How she has James devotion is beyond me.

Samantha was tougher in the first book and she lost some of that in this one. We got to see more about her past and what she’s been throu
Mada Linx
May 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Grrrrrrrr.

Can I say it?

Can I say it??

CAN I SAY IT???

Here it goes!

Where the fuck is your back bone, Sam?

If I really liked her in the first book, I can’t even point out how much I didn’t in this one.

In this one she cried, trembled and acted like a fucking damsel in distress. Where is the girl who doesn’t give a shit and speaks her mind, huh??

Oh, God, I’m so fucking pissed off!!!

And her mom!!!

Uhhhh....I’d have slapped that bitch a long time ago. And what Sam does? She hides behind Mason.

And sin
Siobhan Davis
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
The writing and editing were more polished in this book than book one, however, the overall plot wasn't as good. It was very repetitive in parts and I felt like it dragged a lot - meandering without any real purpose. It was still very entertaining and I'm invested in continuing the series.

As I predicted in my review of book one, Sam is struggling to hold things together in this book as the impact of everything finally hits her. It was difficult to read at times but that is testament to the great
Gillian
May 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-galore
June 21, 2013 ---> Done Reading!!! It is freaking fantastic!!! I want the third book NOW!!!

May 01, 2013JUNE 21 is the release date guys!!!

"A large group had congregated around the counters and the island in the middle. Nate was at the stove with a smug look on his face. One of their female friends from their school was plastered against his side. She wore a skimpy piece of white cloth that barely covered her breasts, san any bra, and ripped jean shorts that hardly covered her cheeks. As she g
Janie
This series is so good. It is so full of crazy drama and I can’t get enough. Mason is so amazing. I seriously love him. Poor Sam. That girl has been through so much. She was not the same throughout most of this book but it was understandable. By the end though, she started to find herself again. I just love the relationship Mason, Logan and Sam have. The three of them would do absolutely anything for each other.

Thanks for the BR Mindy!!
Nashoda Rose
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm officially addicted to this series ...okay to Mason mostly. But i love all the characters and i'm feeling like I'm part of the family. That's great writing.
Siiri (Little Pieces of Imagination)
Even though I read the first book Fallen Crest High recently, I felt like it took forever for the sequel to be published. I was in the middle of reading or listening to 4 books in total and it didn’t really stop me from starting Fallen Crest Family as soon as it loaded on my Kindle. Did I enjoy it? Yes. Was I disappointed? Unfortunately, yes.

"I won't get run off from you. I love you, Sam. I said it before and I mean it. I won't let your mom control my life."

The story. The sequel follows Samantha
Shebizz13
I admit, my guilty pleasure book of late 2012 was Fallen Crest High. That being said, I feel dumber for having read Fallen Crest Family. I was fed up 60% in and couldn't wait for this book to end but I paid $3.99 and I was going to finish it. You could skip this entirely and not miss a thing when you pick up Fallen Crest Public later this year. I'll cheat and tell you what happens - Sam fills out paperwork to switch schools and makes a new friend. That's it.

This book had absolutely zero plot and
Snow
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha, na
God , o mighty!

this was a rollercoaster with extra drama, kinda like when you get on a death ride without a seat belt on. LOL

there was some inconsistency but generally I found myself a part of a mash up somewhere in between Gossip girl meets Beverly Hills 90120 slash Merlose Place with teens.

but it was catchy, no doubt about it.

lets see what happens next...

p.s. I'm actually glad I never experienced anything like that in my high school days...LOL
Coda
Jun 19, 2013 rated it liked it
I am at 50% in this book and I have to say I am dissapointed in Sam....whatever happened to the I don't given a F attitude she had before? Now all she does is have panic attacks, cries and hides behind Mason? I mean, Mason fell inlove with the Badass Sam just like the rest of us...i honeslt don't know how he can stand being with someone who cant stand up for herself....she basically has everyone doing it for her.

I mean, I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I see a clear way out of the who
Kira
Jul 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, young-adult

I liked this one just as much if not slightly more than the first one. There was a lot of drama but it was very different than before. Sam's mom went from being a crazy bitch to bat shit crazy. What the hell happened to Sam? Did she have a personality transplant? She was so tough in the first book. Didn't take shit from anyone. The time lapse between books wasn't long. Sam turned into an emotional mess. She never stood up for herself and was in a constant state of nearly breaking down.
Tzelina
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Excellent read!! I am soooo hooked with this series!!!
C-Money
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've been Tijaned. Yup she has done it again. I loved Fallen Crest High. It was a refreshing new spin on high school and it had a shit load of shit packed into it.

It took me a while to read this book. I am not sure if it was the reviews on here and the people complaining about how Sam was, but I just couldn't get myself ready to read it. But now, with fallen crest public coming out I just dived right in.

AND WHAT THE FUCK!!! It was amazing. It might not have been better than the first, but it i
Jessica~loves to hate a cliffy~
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-it, signed
3.5 Stars

Sam fell short for me in this one. She wasn't as fierce as the 1st book. Per my daughter, she gets back to her old self in the next one.

Mason, was well Mason....Swoonworthy!

Bring on book 3!
Praiz Sophyronja
HOW CAN THEY HAVE SO MUCH SEX????? I'm sorry but you can have the craziest stamina on earth but there's a limit to how many times you can have sex in one day, I'm exhausted on their behalf, jheez!
Fallen Into Tijan...: Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High #2) 1 8 Nov 08, 2015 07:03PM
Addicted to Tijan...: Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High #2) 1 9 Nov 18, 2014 12:50PM
second book?? 9 217 Mar 11, 2014 11:37AM
Rating a Book 6 74 Feb 25, 2014 01:32PM
YA & NA Romance ♥: *Release Week Blitz* 1 30 Jun 12, 2013 12:11PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Make Me (Make or Break, #1)
  • The Other Fish in the Sea (Grab Your Pole, #2)
  • Scars and Songs (Mad World, #3)
  • Unforgivable (Untouchable, #2)
  • Conflict (Control, #2)
  • Awakening the Mobster (Mobster, #2)
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • Ruining You (Ruining, #2)
  • Falling for the Ghost of You

Fallen Crest High (7 books)
  • Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)
  • Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3)
  • Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High, #4)
  • Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest High, #5)
  • Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest High, #6)
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest High #7)
“You guys are too horny. I don’t think it’s normal.” 15 likes
“Does it matter? He’s going to leave her and she knows it. Do you know what that does to our family? What it’s like to live in that?” 2 likes