Start by marking “Nada é para sempre (Garota <3 Garoto, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nada é para sempre (Garota <3 Garoto, #1)

Nada é para sempre

(Girl Heart Boy #1)

Cass é a namorada fiel. Ashley não leva nada a sério. Donna é festeira. Ollie é mulherengo. Jack é esportista. Rich talvez seja gay. Mas e Sarah? Os amigos sempre tiram sarro dela por ser certinha demais, mas ela só está esperando pelo cara certo e agora tem certeza de que o encontrou. Será que ele sente a mesma coisa? Ou tudo não passa de uma paixão de verão? Acompanhe o ...more
Published 2012 by Seguinte

To ask other readers questions about Nada é para sempre, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nada é para sempre

Carmen de la Rosa
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Voy a darle a este tres estrellas y media. Ya he leído algunas historias de romance y, sinceramente, he leído mejor pero también he leído peor. Entonces es un poco en el medio. Hubo mucho drama en este libro y pensé que el personaje principal era un poco demasiada ingenua y demasiada pegajosa. La historia en sí fue realmente agradable, un poco predecible, pero aún así linda. Sin embargo, el final fue tan vago, deseé que hubiera sido más claro, o que la historia hubiera sido un poco más larga par ...more
Amanda
No Such Thing As Forever is the first book in a new series by English author, Ali Cronin. The story revolves around seventeen year old Sarah Millar, her three best friends, Ashley, Donna, Cass and their mates Ollie, Jack and Rich. While on a family holiday in Spain, Sarah meets Joe. After spending a fun week together, Sarah decides she’s ready to have sex for the first time. Now she’s back in Brighton and waiting for Joe to call. Are her friends right, was she just a holiday fling to him, or is ...more
Lucka
CAUTION! One of my most bad-ass reviews ever!

Cover: A little kitschy. That's all.

„Well... maybe I'll just let it go.“

The story: Seventeen Sarah and a bunch of her friends are dealing with only one thing - boys. Cass is in relation, Ashley likes to alternating boys and Donna is a party girl. A typical bunch of today's teenagers. Sarah has never dated a guy before, and she's like, when she could finally talk about her experience with love.

She met an awesome guy at her holidays in Spain and It looked/>„Well...
Mariana
Apr 16, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Terrible. A fin de cuentas, es un libro ligero, en realidad algo que necesitaba, pero simplemente no.
Shirley
To be honest, it’s books like No Such Thing As Forever that put me off reading contemporary YA. I can only say I’m so glad the majority of contemporary books I’ve read this year have been so much better. No such thing as Forever was, most unfortunately, a major disappointment. The characters were dull and irritating; and nothing about the plot intrigued me. I was just glad that this was a quick read, so I didn’t have to spend so much time reading it.

I was so frustrated by Sarah's behaviour thro
Laura Vargas
May 19, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

ESTA RESEÑA CONTIENE POSIBLES SPOILERS

Si alguien me preguntara si recomiendo leer este libro inmediatamente le respondería con un hermoso NO.

Lo único que me gusto del libro: Ollie, me pareció muy tierno y considerado, a pesar de que su amiga se estuviera comportando como una idiota, él la escuchó siempre que ella lo "necesitaba".

Mis problemas con este libro fueron muchos y el más grande de todos era la ESTUPIDEZ e INGENUIDAD de la protagonista y las falsas esperanzas que adquiere con base en
Isha
Aug 06, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
As I started reading this book, I automatically knew it wasn’t for me. The main character, Sarah is highly oblivious to her circumstances and chooses to live in denial which costs her, her true friends and family. Her continuous neglect to her position irked me and possibly other readers.

Sarah meets a perfect teethed boy on the beaches of Spain and instantly feels a ‘connection’. When things between her and Jo escalate, Sarah wants more from this relationship than the intimate moment
Jo
Oct 07, 2012 marked it as gave-up-on  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, ya, hometown-ya
This book is described as "Fifty Shades of Grey meets the OC".

Um..

I doubt that FSoG refers to penises as "willies" and I've never actually been to Brighton, but I'm guessing the only thing that it has in common with California is that there is a beach. And teenagers living in it's vicinity.

I'm officially giving up, I know how this is going to end and Sarah is annoying me too much and I have had the Grease Megamix embedded in my soul since page one.

You'd think that
Celine
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-review
Review originally posted in: http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com.au/...

Cover:
The cover is okay. I'm not really liking image used but I like how the font of 'Forever' is different to the rest of the title's font to emphasize on the word.

Story:

Does forever exist in real life?

Four girls, Cass, Ashley, Donna and Sarah are best friends. When Sarah and her family goes for a holiday in Spain, Sarah tells her friends that she meets a cute guy called Joe and spends her time together with him. When holiday's over, Joe goes back to/>Does/>
Georgia
No Such Thing as Forever was a typical, average YA Contemporary book. It wasn’t anything exciting or special. The main character was stupid and immature. It took me a while to read this. I wish I enjoyed it more.

Sarah is like most clichéd YA girls. She has a solid group of friends, girls and boys, and is a man hater. Until one moment, when she is swept of her feet by someone she hardly knows during a holiday with her family at the beach. This boy, Joe, lives in London and is in university. Sarah is st
Yelania Nightwalker
Reseña cortesía de TIL |The Itzel Library

Empecé este libro sin esperar nada. Era interesante de algún modo y la portada me gustaba, así que lo puse en mis libros prioritarios. Cuando empecé a leerlo y sólo iba en la segunda hoja y ya quería tirar el libro lo más lejos posible. Sarah acababa de conocer al tipo éste, Joe. Era virgen y cero ingenua, más bien mosca muerta, porque no pasa ni unos minutos y ya está viéndole la entrepierna (hellooooo?)

Seguí leyendo porque estaba en modali
Lena
Feb 10, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tak jo, čekala jsem od toho víc. Už od začátku jsem věděla jaký je Joe kokot. A Sára? Bože, za tu dobu co umím číst jsem snad neviděla naivnější holku. Až do samého konce jsem se chytala za hlavu a doufala, že už to skončí, protože stejně tak jako všechny její přátele, mě nebavilo poslouchat ty její kydy.
Najvětší plus na týhle knize?
Ollie. Jo, ten jedinej se zdál normální.
Možná ještě Jack a Rich...
Táňa
Jun 22, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Knížka byla čtivá a lehce se četla, ale ten děj už byl o něco horší a zápletku jsem měla hned prokouklou.
Co jsem si myslela o Joem?

Tohle asi říká všechno....
Maebhe
Sep 20, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Im sorry this is bad - the wee girl in annoyed me sooooo much. I wanted to adopt her and then shake her for being such an idiot! SOrry dont like dis-ing peoples books but she is what makes people think teenagers are idiots and i dont like this but im gona say it - Easy!
Poisongirl 0101
Jan 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-for-review
In the beginning I was not thinking I would like this book... but then the story was unfolding and I ended up adoring this group of friends, and, of course, especially Ollie <333
Janell Mayura
Una lectura rápida y fresca. Aunque a la protagonista exaspera por ratos xD pero para una mañana aburrida me mantuvo entretenida y lo termine en unas horas.
ALPHAreader
Sarah was happy in her role as the stable, reliable one in the friendship group. Ash is ‘doing it like a dude’, Donna is the wild child, and Cass is ‘Ms Monogamy’. Sarah was the happy-medium; not a prude, but certainly not about to give it up for just any boy who thinks romance is a spare bedroom at a house party. Sarah wanted her first time to be special – maybe she doesn’t (entirely) believe in the Hallmark fallacy of rainbows, unicorns and chocolate hearts when it comes to popping your V-card ...more
☆ Naomi ☆
I'm going to give this one three and a half stars. I've read a few romance stories by now and honestly, I've read better but I've also read worse. So it's a little in between. There was a lot of drama going on in this book and I thought the lead character was a little bit too naive and too clingy. The story itself was really nice, a little predictable maybe but still cute. The ending was so vague though, I wished that it had been more clear, or that the story had been a little bit longer so that ...more
Erika Zaravia
May 31, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Definitivamente no me gustó mucho este libro la protagonista Sarah me pareció insufrible en todo el libro. O sea ella está tan opcecionada con Joe que no se da cuenta de las cosas que el le hace y siempre encuentra alguna justificación para perdonarle. Le faltó profundidad a la historia, mejor desenlace a la historia, personajes mejor construidos. El único rescatable de está historia fue Ollie. 📚❤💕
Liliana Calvo
Apr 17, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
El peor libro que he leído por dios santo, no se lo recomiendo a nadie, sabía que no tenía buenas críticas, pero igual me aventuré a leerlo para ver si me sacaba del bloqueo lector que tenía con el género fantasía y fue TERRIBLE.

Leeré los otros 3 porque ya los compré, pero ya imagino el tipo de escritura que me encontraré
Mar Wayne
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un libro bastante divertido con narrativa bastante light. Siempre me ha encantado el rollo amigos y sus distintas relaciones. A pesar de que Sarah me ponia algo nerviosa con su acritud, la forma como contaba su historia me gustaba mucho. De hecho me ha encantado el hecho de que no sea tan cliché y se quede con un capullo así.

Debo reconocer que me ha durado horas.
Adelik153
Nic moc jsem od knihy nečekala a je to i dobře. Je to kniha napsaná pro mladší holky co jsou zrovna v pubertě. Je to dost předvídatelny příběh takže mě konec ani nijak nepřekvapil.
Sue Stelly
To je vážně tak blbá?!?
Anna Di
UTTERLY HORRIBLE.
Erickold
En una vida surgen cosas que la hacen ser lo que es y correr en los caminos que corre. En la vida de Sarah, esas cosas parecían haber aparecido ya, pero durante sus últimas vacaciones se enamoró. Y aquellos detalles que hasta entonces completaban su vida son puestos a un lado. Sus amigos quedan relegados a un segundo plano en la mente de una enamoradiza jovencita en un sentimiento bastante típico en las historias. Lo que yo llamaría: un tontamoramiento (o algo así).
Nuestra protagonista pertene
Denisa
Sep 20, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Potkala ho na dovolené ve Španělsku, zamilovala se, prožila s ním pár hezkých chvil… A pak se oba museli vrátit.
A mohla bych s popisem děje pokračovat, protože celá kniha by se vlastně dala popsat v několika heslech, ale nechci spoilerovat.

Na první pohled se dá soudit, že kniha nemá nijak originální a ojedinělý námět, ovšem co někoho, jako jsem já (dobře, úchyla, jako jsem já -.-: D), zaujme, je název edice, který naleznete na obálce a jak na to teď koukám, je vlastně snad i vě
Elisa
Dec 16, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Reseña publicada en: http://vocesdeloslibros.blogspot.com....

Cuando comencé con esta lectura no sabía muy bien que me iba a encontrar, y aunque tuvo un comienzo con cierto gancho, no terminé de conectar con la protagonista, lo que me hizo llevarme una pequeña desilusión con este libro.

Nada es para siempre es la historia de Sarah, una chica ingenua, tímida e exigente en lo que concierne a los hombres, aunque eso pronto se vaporiza. Nuestra chica nos cuenta como en un viaje a España con sus padres, conoció al amor de su vida (
Simi
RECENZIA NA BLOGU

Obálka
Veľmi príjemná, pekne kontrastuje čiernobiely podklad s ružovou farbou. Som rada, že bola ponechaná pôvodná obálka, lebo na GR nájdeme aj menej podarené verzie.

Námet & Fabula
Stretnú sa na dovolenke, prežijú pár krásnych chvíľ až prichádza čas lúčenia a slová zavolám ti. Letná dovolenková aférka z pohľadu chlapca a dievčaťa. Aktuálna téma. Spracovanie mizerné. Fajn. mizerné je prehnané. Lepšie bude povedať dostala som dobrý príbeh s príšernou hlavnou hrdinkou. Čakala som vt/>Námet
Lisa
Jul 13, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rating - 3.5

The Short Story? - Cronin just about broke every cliche about YA contemporary romance. No Such Thing As Forever is far from your typical YA contemporary yet it's every bit as beautiful and enjoyable! A bittersweet love story about real teens dealing with real problems in the real world. Gritty and confronting, No Such Thing As Forever is perfect for those who look to venture into the ugly side of teen romance! Beautiful!

The Long Story? - No Such Thing As Forever is pr/>
May
Sep 21, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
EN REALIDAD ES UN 2'5

Nada es para siempre es una novela de la que realmente no sabía qué esperar. Una novela sobre adolescentes reales que no sabía si me iba a gustar o no, pues no es mi temática favorita, pero bueno... Por probar...
Los personajes de la novela son muchos y parece ser que es una saga y que cada libro es independiente uno de otro por e
~Young Adult Enth...: Girl Heart Boy 1 4 Jul 22, 2013 04:24AM

• Bling Addiction (Fast Girls, Hot Boys, #2)
  • The Taming
  • Almost True (When I Was Joe, #2)
  • Killing You Softly (St Jude's Academy, #2)
  • What's Up with Jody Barton?
  • Black Heart Blue
  • El corazón de Hannah
  • Saving Daisy
  • Poison Heart
  • Queen of the Night (This is Shyness, #2)
  • Ojos azules en Kabul
  • Rua (Rua, #1)
  • Head of the River
  • I Am (Not) the Walrus
  • I'm here to help
  • Channeler's Choice (Channeler, #2)
  • Wanted
  • Night Beach
Hello. I write YA / NA novels, I’m tall, and my hair is now shorter and redder than in this pic. Other than that, we’re good.

My books have been translated into several languages and have reached the top 10 of both the Amazon and iBooks charts. My LinkedIn page has more CV stuff, plus editorial endorsements.

My favourite food is Thai curry with coconut rice and Christmas cake

Girl Heart Boy (7 books)
  • Girls' Night In (Girl Heart Boy, #0.5)
  • Rumour Has It (Girl Heart Boy, #2)
  • Three's A Crowd (Girl Heart Boy, #3)
  • Lessons in Love (Girl Heart Boy, #4)
  • She's the One (Girl Heart Boy, #5)
  • You and Me Always (Girl Heart Boy, #6)