Start by marking “You are the Messiah and I should know: Why Leadership is a Myth (and probably a Heresy)” as Want to Read:

Every human endeavour, from a primary school to the government, needs leadership. The Church believes itself to have a clear understanding of what constitutes Christian leadership, but advocates of leadership have been unable to give a clear, concise and universally accepted definition of the term.

Justin Lewis-Anthony argues that our understanding of both secular ('manager
Published June 6th 2013 by Bloomsbury Continuum (first published April 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about You are the Messiah and I should know, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You are the Messiah and I should know

Start your review of You are the Messiah and I should know: Why Leadership is a Myth (and probably a Heresy)
Jonathan Rodebaugh
Sep 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
This books was not necessarily what i expected, and although that is the case, i still find myself drawn to complete it. The funny part is that in the end it may be exactly what i expected, just a different route to get there. Either way i am enjoying my read and expanding my vocabulary. This book started out very technical with scholarly overtones. Early Lewis-Anthony appears to quote some "theologians" that i find less than integrous to orthodoxy. After the initial chapter or so, the book take ...more
David Herbert
Nov 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a very interesting take on leadership questioning the church's obsession with leadership. Leadership principles need scrutinising for their cultural influences - particularly westernised/Western models. His argument is worth following into the clearing he finds in films such as "The Way" and "of Gods and Men".
Kyle