Start by marking “Yes to Everything” as Want to Read:
Yes to Everything

Yes to Everything

Need a couple of hot cowboys, some badass Marines, and a story that makes you keep reading until the last page? Do you like your novels filled with sexy heat?

You need to read "Yes to Everything" right now.

Life at the top isn’t all glitz and glamour.

Talented Brooke Kincaid’s life takes a turn for the better when she’s asked to join the country music band Broken Bronco - fo
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 591 pages
Published December 17th 2012 by What Shayne Wants

To ask other readers questions about Yes to Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yes to Everything

Start your review of Yes to Everything
Wendy
Holy.Effing.Shit...if I could give this book 10 stars I would Bravos, kisses and kudos to you Ms. McClendon for giving this book to the world!!!

Ok...(((deep breath)))...I'm trying to organize what I want to say, but that only makes me forget things I want to mention and makes me have the grammar of a 5th grader, so I'm just gonna wing it!

This book...affected me. It really did. On so many levels. It literally has EVERYTHING I love about a fantastic book. Let me name off the wonderful things it in
Erica
This book was absolutely unbelievably amazing. A little cuter than I expected, but still no less amazing. I was really riveted by the way that all of these characters came together in the book to mesh into one big family, and the sex scenes were pretty darn off-the-charts hot. However, what really got me the most about this book is the tragedy that changes Brooke forever. I had a feeling that something big like that was going to happen so I wasn't completely shocked but it didn't stop me from ba ...more
Vieira
WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

What a ride that was holy shit. I can't even put to words how incredible this book was. Talk about a family with charisma jeez. This family had it in spades. Not to mention Brookes friends!! All of the characters in this book are golden like totally.

I need to rant!

(view spoiler)
Mel Bedford
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have read this book twice, it was so emotionally good! I probably will re-read it again some day. I didn't expect the emotional roller coaster I went on and I haven't cried this much since the last book I read of hers, "The Barter System". She is an amazing author that surrounds her reader with so many amazing emotions and makes you feel like you are right there with the characters. I didn't expect to feel what I felt with Rex and I loved that I got more info and stories within the story on th ...more
Karen
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Have you every read a book that you didn't want to put down at all. Well this is one of those books I started it while at work and hated everytime I had to stop and answer the phone. This is a must read by a great author. If you like to read Shayne's books then do your self a favor and grab this one. If you haven't read any of her books then take a chance on a great read.
I keep going back to this book and rereading parts of it, it's that good
So far I've read it 13 times
Valerie Snyder
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It is my fav from her, so far! This author just gets better and better, everytime I turn around! This book will make you cry, laugh, groan, cry,and cheer!! Thanks Shayne for writing such another great book!
Leslie
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so this is one of those books you can't go into too much detail because any little thing can give the whole book away....I must say, I loooooooooove Brooke! She is absolutely perfect and a breath of fresh air! She is just stunning! Everything about her is inspiring...

Her sibling are adorable! Shayne McClendon, you have done such a wonderful job letting us get emotionally invested with all the characters in the book...even her best friends and their significant others....I mean this book just
Anna Marie
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I thought this was such a sweet book, then I kept reading. I laughed and I cried my way through this book. I loved the characters, maybe it is something about identical twin boys. This is my first book by this author but most certainly not my last. This is a must read.
Steph Staford
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is not for the faint of hearts.

This was a tough Read Emotionally for me.

It starts out with Brooke Auditioning for a place in the band Broken Bronco.Her talents get her catapulted into stardom and fame. She plays second fiddle to nobody and is a talented artist. We are guided effortless through the changes in her life and the lives of those closest to her. You share in their Successes, failures, loves and loses.

Shayne has filled the characters with such rich body you will swear they are out
Brittany
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: menage
This book was awesome!! I came across it by chance looking for a book for a reading challenge and got lucky. This book was well written, great story and awesome characters. I will warn you that this book will have you crying but it will also make you laugh, sigh and you will not be able to put it down. I started it and finished it in less than a day. It is definitely not your typical menage book but a book that gives you a little bit of everything. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
P.S. Grab
Jessie
Jun 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh my this truly was an amazing book!!
it got me hooked from the first chapter ..
it was funny and hot but also emotional..
I can say I laughed and got turned on in this book and when the twist happened I sobbed my heart out, I was crying that bad my chest hurt.. that's how I could tell this book was amazing !!
it a really great book and not predictable which actually made me enjoy it just as much...

please read it, you won't be disappointed :-)
Regina
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well, where to start? This second book that I have read by this author and I guess the one word that comes to mind is WOW! That Brooke was super strong and brave to keep her family together. I just fell for Rex and my heart just broke when he passed. Glad the twins grew up and turn into wonderful men. And the laughs Sydney is a hoot. So you want hot love. laughs and a good cry this is the book. Made my top 3 that I have read this year. MUST READ!!!
Theresa Natole
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. I laughed and I cried. I have never cried so much with any other book I have read. I thought The Barter System was good. Yes to Everything blew it away. If you haven't had a chance to read it I suggest you do so with a box of tissues. Could not put it down.
Amanda Logsdon
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
One of those books I did NOT want to put down. Wow!
Kelly
Ummmm 10 stars!!!!!!!! I Loved this book for so many reasons, but its really hard to share without giving anything/everything away. All I can say is this book blew me away. (I love you Rex)
Brandi
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! Loved the entire story and all the people in it!!!! Can't say enough about!!!!
A MUST read!
Kim  Brewing
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. A HOT love story (or two or three or four) A HEA, but not without some tears.
Jane
Jul 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i never cryed so much reading one book before it was a great read happy and sad
Joyia Marie
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I laughed. I cried. I was seriously envious of this woman and her selection of men.
Yvonne Roller
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Brooke is such a strong character!! I absolutely LOVED this book!! Once I started reading this I could not put it down!! The strength of the characters comes through in so many ways especially Brooke! Shayne has a way of creating the strongest characters that just grab you by the throat and won't let go! I laughed, I cried(OK.... sobbed) and then I laughed again. This is a MUST read if you like strong female characters and the men who love them.
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
So...it's been several days since I finished reading this one and I keep going back and forth on my rating. Bottomline, I have decided I really did like this one. At first I didn't think I did but then I keep thinking about Brooke and the twins and Rex...and I really loved them all.

My biggest complaint about this book--the length! It was just too long. And I wish we would have gotten more of certain parts of the book and less of other parts. But overall, I really did like it.

Throughout the book,
Clare
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shayne McClendon has done it again and I have to say that this is my ultimate favourite of hers. This book has everything and can read this time and time again and still feel very emotional over this story. I can not recommend this book enough and if asked I would award it 100 out of 10 (that is how much I love it)
Michelle
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Michelle and Farrah
Shelves: favorites
Daaaaamn....that was awesome!,,
Aestas Book Blog
May 04, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: soon, top-tbr
huh. wow. well this seems to be rating well... oh, and ROCKSTARS!!!

BLURB --> Life at the top isn’t all glitz and glamour.

Talented Brooke Kincaid’s life takes a turn for the better when she’s asked to join the country band Broken Bronco founded by the gorgeous Bradshaw brothers. In a single moment, her struggle to care for her younger siblings after the death of their parents is a thing of the past.

She soon realizes fame and fortune have a price like anything else. Finding the love of her lif
Karenvancoppenolle
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is written just excellent, I had the most wonderful experiences reading this book. I felt overjoyed and happy and then I was crying my ugliest cry ever, I thought my heart was sinking to the bottom of my tears when I was crying. But gradually the good feelings came back. Brooke is super strong and grounded at heart. Read this story go trough a whirlwind of emotions. But after reading it I realized I can come out of something ugly, and have a positive outcome and have a life changing experie ...more
Shawn Baker
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This I have to say is an all time best read for me. It had everything you want in a great book,alpha-males,love stories,tragedy,and HEA. Highy recommend!!!
Colleen
Aug 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It's a roller coaster ride of emotions. I laughed so hard my sides hurt, I swooned at the amazing men in the book and I cried. If you want a book you can't put down you've found it.
Coco.V
Apr 04, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/4/2020)! 🎁
Pam Godwin
Jan 16, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: loaner
This story is a well-done attempt to capture the essence of a small-town-girl-turned-celebrity. Plenty of fans, stalkers, concerts, tours, paparazzi, Marine bodyguards, the whole shebang.

What you might like best is how genuine and courageous Brooke is and how she maintains her moral fiber throughout the colossal--and often heart-wrenching--changes in her life. There's a pulsating energy that follows her and you'll fall for her easy-going twang from page one.

The central problem is all the side
Sherry Galloway studdard
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
While The Barter System is still my favorite read from Shayne McClendon. I have to say Yes to Everything is my second. This book is filled with Angst, Love, Lose and Sex.
This is not your typical love story and it's not your typical rags to riches story. It is so much more. You get lost in this book. With every page you feel every word. The characters become flesh and blood. Each one is significant to this story. I could go on and on about this book but it's the type of book that takes you on a
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe: Amber, #1)
  • The Queen of Carnage (Underestimated #1)
  • Baby & the Late Night Howlers
  • Work in Progress (Cook Brothers, #1)
  • Magic Fury (Half-Blood Academy, #3)
  • Never Enough
  • Magic Secret (Half-Blood Academy, #2)
  • Ever After (Lost Boys of Neverly Prep #3)
  • Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
  • Drowning Studies (Artemis University, #2)
  • Finding Hope (The Others Book 2)
  • InkSpelled (InkHaven Academy, #1)
  • Unlove Me
  • I Am The Wild (The Night Firm, #1)
  • The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play, #3)
  • Stepbrother Inked
If you’re looking for stories that tug at your heart, make you laugh out loud, and sometimes make you cry so hard you need a giant box of tissues…look no further than books by Shayne McClendon.

She’s a prolific author (more than 8 million words and counting) known for dramatic, steamy, enthralling fiction that will grab you and not let go until the last page.

A nomad at heart, Shayne currently lives

News & Interviews