Start by marking “Crazy Sweet Fine” as Want to Read:
Crazy Sweet Fine

Crazy Sweet Fine

Fall in love—over and over again—with three much-loved romantic stories from New York Times bestselling author Rachel Gibson, Candis Terry, and Jennifer Bernard

Crazy On You
by Rachel Gibson

Newly single Lily Darlington is starting over after a messy divorce, and the gorgeous police officer next door is hoping for a chance to protect, serve . . . and love.

Home Sweet Home
by Ca
Published March 26th 2013 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Sweet Fine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Sweet Fine

Ellie (bookmadbarlow)
Three novellas/short stories in one romance collection. All were light, sweet and frothy, perfect for a lazy weekend reading
Nazirah Hussin
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I breathe on Rachel Gibson's books~

So that was why i bought the book to read.

But somehow i gotta say, the other two unknown never heard of authors, seems to be quite interesting :)

First, we start with Lily Darlington and Deputy Tucker Matthews. Ohhh darling, Tucker may be 8 years younger, but what the heck!!! Lily is not old. And Tucker wiliingly want to have her and won't mind having Pippen too. It took a time-off for her to realize how much he means to her. Ohh well, they are quite cute :)

The
Wynn
Apr 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Karen
Jul 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, chicklit
I bought this book because I have been reading the Sweet Texas series by Candis Terry and the Bachelor Fireman series by Jennifer Bernard and just HAD to read these novella's to fill in some of the pieces :).

I was not surprised that I liked Rachel Gibson's novella Crazy on You as well. It was the first time I read her work and will try one of her full length novels to see if she can do more with character development to give a richer story.

Home Sweet Home by Candis Terry was a perfect insight in
Casey Leigh
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge fan of all three authors included in this compilation novel.

Rachel Gibson's Crazy on You shows you that age isn't a barrier and nor is starting a relationship with a single parent.

Candid Terry's Home Sweet Home reminds you that waiting for your One can take time, may need to weather the storm and varying circumstances, and happy endings can be found just at home.

Jennifer Bernard's One Fine Fireman encourages you to speak up at the opportune time, not waste time on unworthy people and
Alex
Aug 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Short stories. Little evidence that I should read two out the three authors that I haven't heard of.

Follow me on Twitter! ThisLadyReadsALot (@ThisLadyDoes)

Linda
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Three shorter Romance novels. Good ole, easy to read escapism. Lotsa romance and sex. Just the book for the beach. Buy it, read it, pass it onto a friend and repeat til it's worn out.
Amy
Nov 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Three easy reading short stories - good for the beach
Mandy
Dec 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Read the novella by Candis Terry since it was the only one I didn't own in ebook. Sweet story that leaves you with a smile on your face at the end. :)
Diane
Feb 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Love these stories....this was a re read for me
Laurie
Jul 18, 2013 rated it liked it
It was a good read for those who like short stories. I prefer the novel.
Karen
Aug 18, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
Valerie
May 13, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed all three stories but Jennifer Bernard's story One Fine Fireman, was the best in the collection.
Gypsylcm
Dec 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Will find more to read from these authors!
Beachgirl519 Dage
  • Sand, Sun...Seduction!: An Anthology
  • Stuck On You
  • Playing the Maestro
  • Tea for Two
  • The Christmas Wish (Heart of Montana, #2)
  • Anything but Sweet (Sweet, Texas, #1)
  • Stranded with a Hero (Three River Ranch, #3.5, Lone Pine Lake, #2.5; Real Men, #2.5; Accidentally in Love, #2.5)
  • Feisty Firefighters Bundle: Aftershock / The Firefighter's Baby / Facing the Fire
  • Putting It To The Test (Harlequin Blaze #392)
  • Ravaged (Roman Holiday #4)
  • Collared (Going to the Dogs #4)
  • Waking Up to You: Waking Up to You / Overexposed
  • Morning Light (A Day of Pleasure, #1)
  • The "What If" Guy
  • The Night Belongs to Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #6)
  • Blue Balls and Push-Up Bras (Blue Balls, #1)
  • Men On Fire
Rachel was born in Boise, Idaho, USA. Her father worked for a telephone company, and her mother was a housewife. Idaho has the largest population of Basques outside of the Basque lands of Spain. She grew up with kids with last names like Uberuaga, Berriochoa, and Egisquiza, but years later she discovered the rest of the country didn't really know much about the Basque culture or history.

Rachel's