Start by marking “All I Want Is You (Mountain Boys, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
All I Want Is You (Mountain Boys, #1.5)

Read Book

All I Want Is You

(Mountain Boys #1.5)

It’s been a year since Ash Gallagher and Eli Hollister moved in together and they’re still going strong. Only a visit to Eli’s family in Tennessee threatens to put a damper on their second Christmas together.

Ash wants a ring on Eli's finger before the New Year, but he’s not sure if his impulsive, free-spirited lover is even interested in marriage. And with fami
Published December 25th 2012

To ask other readers questions about All I Want Is You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want Is You

Trisha Harrington
Nice little catch up with Ash and Eli. It was so sweet when the proposal happened. A couple of little funny scenes in there too. I hope we hear more from these guys soon. :)
Monika
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
short sweet sequel to All Bets Are Off. I loved how sweet Ash was and how worried he was about his proposal. It was also great to see Eli coming to terms with his family finally. It was a perfect little story just to finish their story.
Mateo
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just a Christmas story 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
Sadonna
Dec 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm, contemporary, holidays
Oh what a nice holiday story of Eli and Ash :) We finally meet Eli's parents and his BFF, cousin Gareth. I just happened across this today when I was doing some cleanup of my Calibre library and buying another book at DSP. I read All Bets Are Off before GRL and really liked it so it was pleasure revisiting this couple a year later. I like that while things weren't perfect with Eli's family, Eli and Ash made their own perfect holiday together.
Brandilyn
Dec 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: free, mm, read-2012
This story picks up about a year after the end of All Bets Are Off (which I really loved). Ash and Eli are on their way to Eli's parents' for Christmas. Ash has a surprise planned that he is trying to find the perfect time to spring on Eli. Eli is just hoping to get through the holidays and Ash's "meet the parents" session without bloodshed.

I really love these characters. They just fit with each other. This is short novella length, rather than the shorts you often get for holiday fol
Riina Y.T.
Aw! Five pretty little stars for more Ash & Eli.
This was a short and sweet catch up with the boys! I really love their chemistry, connection and dialogue. It's always sweet n witty and they never bore me when they get naked :)

The tattoo part had me all nervous and giddy but I knew from the first mention that Ash wouldn't have to live with a Red Sox tattoo! That would've been too cruel even from Eli.

And the proposal! Awww !!
I'm really loving those two!
Arch Bala
Jun 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: shorts, free, teacher, family
Meeting the parents and all.

I really didn’t quite connect with both characters in the first book so I wasn’t that eager to get my hands on this but it’s free and it wasn’t that bad. Ash and Eli are good guys, they are a good couple but for some reason, their story's just too bland. I think I even like Gareth more here.
Tailtiu
Dec 25, 2012 marked it as to-read
Shelves: free
Spin-off of All Bets Are Off All Bets Are Off by Marguerite Labbe
Heather
Nov 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, ibooks, m-m
Awe, I love a good HEA.

I read this back to back with All Bets Off. So I had Eli and Ash fresh.

It was adorable watching Ash want to purpose and Eli blustering about thinking Ash wanted kids.
It was cute and fluffy.
Vio
I read it out of order, I tend to do that sometimes,unknowingly I might add. Eli and Nash's Christmas trip is eventful, romantic and cute. I need to go back and read All Bets Are Off for a better feel for the guys relationship.
Suze
Dec 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
An update on Elu and Ash from All Bets are Off.
Loved the first book, loved this.
A Christmas visit to Eli's parents lead to him deal with issues between them that have festered since he was a teen. His cousin, aunt and a cute tattoo seal the deal on a great Christmas story.
Melanie
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.75 stars

Read my review of this wonderful story at http://scatteredthoughtsandroguewords...
Jenn C
Dec 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cute quick follow up story about Eli and Ash. Hopefully there will be a story about Gareth with a bit of Ash and Eli and as well. They really are a great couple.
Carey
Dec 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love Ash & Eli so this was a great little Christmas gift for me. Short and sweet but satisfying.
Jun 13, 2013
Sep 24, 2015
mado
Dec 30, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Marguerite has been accused of being eccentric and a shade neurotic, both of which she freely admits to, but her muse has OCD tendencies, so who can blame her? Her husband and son do an excellent job keeping her toeing the line, though. Together with her co-author Fae Sutherland, Marguerite has found a shared passion for beautiful men with smart mouths.

When she's not working hard on writing new m

Mountain Boys (1 books)
  • All Bets Are Off (Mountain Boys, #1)