Start by marking “Tasting Never (Tasting Never, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tasting Never (Tasting Never, #1)

Tasting Never (Tasting Never #1)

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  7,052 Ratings  ·  533 Reviews
Tasting Never, a New Adult Romance Novel Recommended for Ages 18 and Up
Tasting Never Series, book #1.
(Books #2-#5 are also available! Reading list included below.)

"Never Ross wants to be loved.
It's that simple, but it's not that easy."

Never is a girl with a broken soul who doesn't date nice guys and can't seem to go to bed at night without crying herself to sleep. She does
Published December 22nd 2012 by Sarian Royal

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
★★★★★ 5 Never is not that far Stars ★★★★★

description

“I hold it true, whate'er befall; I feel it, when I sorrow most; 'Tis better to have loved and lost; Than never to have loved at all.”

Never, is such a definite word in a world ruled by whims, emotions and the elusive time. Wounds are meant to scab and heal, memories fade, people come and go. It's our duty to keep track of the scars, hold on to the moments and don't let go of those people that come once in a lifetime. To save us from an existence doomed
Kellie Maddox-Ward
I officially have a new book boyfriend to add too my harem
His name is Ty McCabe.

photo ty_zpsc81908a7.jpg

He may be an ex whore
A sex addict
Covered in beautiful butterfly tattoos
Wears rings and bracelets
Has piercings
chain smokes
Is Mysterious
And broken.

But I am in love.

And it is not just with him.

I am also in love with Ty and Never. As in them together, the we, the us, the “couple”

2 completely broken people.
So much hurt running through their blood.
That together they are perfect.

We do find out Never’s back st
Lise *friends don't flag*
"To the tortured souls whose blood is the heartbeat of the earth. May you find your happily Never after"

4.5 beautifully broken stars!!!

Okay… Wow… this short little read packed a mighty big wallop. I love a book about messed up, tortured, self-destructive people and their journey of what can be considered normal for them.
This book is about Never and Ty; two people that use sex to fill the void in their lives, voids caused by some serious screwed up events.

Never is in college and has not had a
Brittni
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Beautifully Broken Stars!!!

"And the downtrodden found refuge in dilapidation; and were happy there because it was theirs and no one else's; bare of pretenses and expectations, this place became a haven of solace and a sanctum for peace."

photo beautiful-marilyn-monroe-not-alone-quote-Favim_com-118269_zpsea35f021.jpg

photo handsgif_zps0e17999b.gif
Christy
5 Beautifully Damaged Stars

Never Ross wants to be loved. It’s simple, but it’s not that easy.

Never and Ty’s story was raw. It was emotional, dark, and gritty. And I loved every single page. It was a short read, but it had a lot of impact.

NEVER ROSS
 photo a2d49cdd-1801-43ce-9dab-07f8c1f0d125_zpsfc813953.jpg
When you’re alone, theres nobody to hurt you or let you down. It feels good to have that guarantee of solitude.

Never Ross is a twenty one year old college student who is damaged. She is broken beyond repair. Things from her past have changed her,
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Ty is my other half, lover or not, and just being around him is enough for me."

description

Never Ross a college student, who has been burying the events that propelled her to change her name, cut all contact with her family and her first love for a while now. She uses sex to numb herself and just can’t find any reason to care about herself or anyone else.

Ty McCabe sees the beautiful Never across the bar and approaches, their first interaction goes terribly wrong and later that evening they find themselv
Jemima
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok...this one was tough to finish. Bloody confusing... at first but hey.. it finally had it's moment.
There were some unnecessary 'scenes' which I felt made the story kinda dragging but I have to admit there were some moments where you couldn't stop and wonder- these two tortured souls *sigh*

Ty was the winning character for me in this book... but then again, Never took me into a torturous journey of self doubt, anger, angst, sadness and finally heartbreaking reality.

All in all, a good book. Def
Hanne
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Never doesn’t do relationships, but she sleeps with men as an escape. She is at a college party when she sees Ty. She wants him, but her night doesn’t end like she wanted. It doesn’t take long before Ty and Never see each other again, but then something horrible happens but they manage to save everybody. Afterwards Never and Ty talk and it’s the start of a special friendship that will become more.

Never and Ty are complex characters, but I liked them. Both of them are damaged, lost and a little l
Fathima
HOLY FREAKIN SHIT !!!!

photo lo3_zps8909be0f.gif

WOW ... TY , umm are you into older woman ??? If yes , then please let me love you !!!!! ( I'm 25 by the way .. hehe :P )

photo bluu_zps620e5999.gif

Full review after I'm done with book 2 ...

Off I goooooo ....
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
"There's a monster inside me, eating little bits of me everyday, and I can't seem to stop it. It makes me do things I don't want to do, say things I don't want to say...."

Meet Never.....

Never is a lost, hurt and empty girl... Grief and pain are consuming her... She doesn't want to feel the pain so she blocks it out.. She uses sex as her weapon to fill the void and fight the pain...

"It's all fake, just a big load of shit that I can't buy into or I'll die. If I ever believe in something again,
Pam
4 stars
”The best part about you is your soul it’s a piece of tortured beauty.”

Tasting Never sucked me in from the very first page, I can’t even describe it, it was just all so fucked up. It’s a short read that your either gonna love or hate. It brings out the uglier side of life.

Never Ross left her whole life behind, she's all alone, jaded, distant, cold and doesn’t trust anyone. She hates herself and the things she does, but she can’t control herself.
”There’s a monster inside me, eating
Kirsty
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just LOVED this book!

You know sometimes you just need a read that isn't about the perfect girl, it's a little raw, a lot gritty and very much pulls at your heart? Yep, this was that kind of book.

Never Ross is the girl of the book and within mere pages of meeting her we find out just what kind of girl she is - broken.

"There's a monster living inside of me, eating little bits of me everyday, and I can't seem to stop it. It makes me do things I don't want to do, say things I don't want to say."
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘
Mar 07, 2015 marked it as lost-interest
A New Adult which combines ...

an heroin who has sex *GASP*
✔ Insta-hate *RE-GASP*
✔ A friends-to-lovers love story *RE-RE GASP*

Of course I'm intrigued! Saving it for an experiment day :D even if the male-lead is our NA regular bad-boy, well, I guess I'll have to see if the heroine can change my annoyment.
K.M. Galvin
Jan 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This one is immediately in my favorite shelf.

Every now and then you come across a book that grips you by the throat and refuses to let you ignore it. This is one of those books for me. The subject matter is hard and it is something that I have never seen touched by authors. The main characters, Never and Ty, are so beautifully tortured. I wanted to cry for them and shake the living shit out of them at the same time. They broke my heart and gave me hope.

I have never read such honest and raw wri
Jodie
Dec 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Holy shizkababs people. This book had the WOW FACTOR!

How CM Stunich did it I will never know. I had already done up my top 5 for 2012 and unfortunately for 1 of the 5 - Ms Stunich has knocked it off, kicked it out of the park and replaced it. Yes this book really was THAT good, and...without insta love. A relationship built from friendship and understanding that could only come from someone as tortured as the other.

I'm breaking , cracking, splitting. I had thought, at first, that Ty's voice cou
Anna
Feb 05, 2013 rated it liked it
not sure what happened here but I could not connect with the characters. At all. I really really wanted to but I wasn't convinced. Really didn't get my normal swoon on for tattooed pierced bad boy ( Shocker.I.KNOW) I wanted heart stopping moments -nope. Wanted to love Never - couldn't - even though she made some shitty choices - still couldn't connect. She cried about 75% of this book- yet my heart couldn't bleed for her.
I'm not sure what this says about me! The bones of this story could be 5 st
LZ
Jan 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books
This book is seriously f*cking awesome!!!

So, in this we meet Never:
“There's a monster inside of me, eating little bits of me everyday, and I can't seem to stop it. It makes me do things I don't want to do, say things I don't want to say.”

Never is all kinds of messed up, but I absolutely loved her. She has exactly what I want from all my heroines. She's smart, funny, vunerable, flawed, but most importantly, she's HONEST....especially with herself and especially when it's ugly....even when it's
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
What a great read... I really enjoyed reading about these two very damaged characters. My biggest complaint is that the author didn't go into Ty's past only Nevers. I really wish she would have. I truly think there is more story there to be told. A great book and a recommended read.
Cari
Dec 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, favorites
5 stars!!!!
Wow I don't even know what to say about this one!! I was captivated with it from the moment I read the first paragraph. Never and Ty are such broken individuals that you can't help but feel for them both. The writing was so beautiful and detailed that I found myself going back a rereading parts just cause the way it was written.
Looking forward to reading more from this author. Wonderful!!!
Rhonda
Feb 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Piercings, tattoos, and dimples...OH MY!

I have really enjoyed this author's voice. If you like books with tortured characters, then this book is for you. Ty McCabe completely won me over in this book,and I can't wait to know more about him.
Tammy  Zautner
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
6 STAR Review

"My Name is Ty McCabe and this is my best friend, Never."

Before I even begin to try to wrap up my thoughts I must first say, Ty McCabe, Never Ross, and CM Stunich have stolen my heart with their story. It has been a while since I have had a 6 star read, Ty & Never have found a spot on my shelf! I know this review has had mixed ratings, but there was just something about this couple that worked in a major way for me.

"When I look into Ty's eyes, I can see that we're exactly the sa
Ash Wednesday
Edited to change my rating back to 4 because I just found out this is going to be a series. If that had been made clear early on, I would've held back the unnecessary snark and didn't come out sounding like an idiot.

***

This book put me through the wringer (I will still be debating myself what rating I'm gonna give it until I post this sucker).

I hated it. Then I liked it. Then I liked it some more... Then it was finished.

Whut?! And just when it was getting interesting!

The blurb doesn't give away
Becky
Feb 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
For additional reviews visit http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

Wow! Wow wow wow wow! I can not say that one word enough. This book totally snuck up on me and wormed its way into my heart. These characters and their story are something that will stay with me for a long time.

[image error] photo 12345_zpsf8e45b6e.gif
“Kiss me,” Ty says and it's not a question, it's a request, albeit a gentle one. His voice is softer than I've ever heard it. His words are naked, stripped of all the bullshit that's happened to him, all o
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
I had a difficult time rating this book. I didn't love it, nor did I hate it. So to be fair, I'm going with 3 stars.

Tasting Never had a great potential, what I found lacking, I suppose, is the follow through.

It was very refreshing to read about a female character that used sex as a way to fill an empty void in herself. After so many books about troubled, tortured, and MALE alpha whores, it's nice to read something different. Never is a very troubled girl, with deep dark secrets.

Ty is a tortured
Catarina
Mar 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
I really don't know where to start with this book. Probably that I was expecting more after all I've read about it. It just didn't work out great for me.

One thing I did like in this book was that Never and Ty were both broken. And they know it quite well and have no problem in admit it. They also know that every f***ed up thing they do is a direct result from what happen in their past. I liked do see how they slowly start getting better with the help from each other. It was sweet to watch. ;)

Th
Alana ~ The Book Pimp
wow. dark. in your face. raw.

For all of you that MUST have a HEA (I'm looking at you, Aestas ☺) fear not. Though this is a series, though all looks lost, I feel the end will satisfy but leave most readers wanting the next in the series.

These are two of the lowest people you will meet: Ty and Never. Sex addicts, both for very different reasons, somehow drawn together in this crazy world. It's like taking Trainspotting, exchanging the drugs for sex, and then adding like an after school special (an
J
Dec 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
THERE'S A MONSTER INSIDE OF ME, EATING LITTLE BITS OF ME EVERYDAY, AND I CAN'T SEEM TO STOP IT. IT MAKES ME DO THINGS I DON'T WANT TO DO, SAY THINGS I DON'T WANT TO SAY.

This story draws you in from the very beginning.You can NOT put it down because you can't wait to find out what happens next! I literally couldn't stop reading it.

Never's story is Heart wrenching. She is broken and self Destructive. Her pain is felt through the pages,

~It's all fake, just a big load of shit that I can't buy into
Lauren
Jan 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone 16 years or older
I am not even sure where to start with this book. While sitting here, I have started writing 3 times and deleted all of it, and then started over again. I am at a loss for words; not because it was bad, but because it was remarkable. There are so many emotions that I have experienced in my lifetime: I dropped out of high school (I am now getting my degree); I was in an abusive relationship that involved drugs (I have not touched any since 2003); I have had an abortion (I have never admitted that ...more
Jenn
Tasting Never is a story of two broken souls with horrific pasts. Ty and Never are two broken wounded people. They are on their journey to make themselves whole again and that's not a easy journey.

Ty and Never have their different reason of why they are broken, but they deal with it the same way. They both have sex with random people, to deal with the pain. As Ty and Never meet they don't like each other at first, but they are both in a convenient store as it is being robbed, after that they slo
Grey
Dec 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
I was given this book by the New Adult Book Club in exchange for an honest review. I haven't ever read any of this author's work before, so I was unfamiliar with their writing style. Tasting Never is a fairly quick, short read. Book 1 out of a 5 part series, however, it can be read as a standalone...being complete for now at the conclusion of the book.

Overall it was well written, but could stand to have a proofreader give it a final polish as there were a few little things that were missed.

For m
Should I Finish It? 5 52 Nov 29, 2013 02:37AM
  • The Cirque
  • A Terrible Love (A Terrible Love, #1)
  • Love and Relativity (Preservation)
  • If Only (Captured, #1)
  • Pieces of Lies (Pieces of Lies, #1)
  • Plastic Hearts (Hearts, #1)
  • Documentary (Documentary, #1)
  • There is No Light in Darkness (Darkness, #1)
  • Fight or Flight (Fight or Flight, #1)
  • Destined to Change (Destined, #1)
  • Metamorphosis (Book Boyfriend, #1)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)
  • Lost in Distraction (Lost, #1)
  • Progress (Progress, #1)
  • Ten Days of Perfect (November Blue, #1)
  • Everything Changes
  • I Love You to Death (I Love You, #1)
C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn't mind - especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty ...more
More about C.M. Stunich

Tasting Never (7 books)
  • Finding Never (Tasting Never, #2)
  • Keeping Never (Tasting Never, #3)
  • Never Can Tell (Tasting Never, #4)
  • Never Let Go (Tasting Never, #5)
  • Never Did Say (Tasting Never, #6)
  • Never Could Stop (Tasting Never, #7)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“There's a monster living inside of me, eating little bits of me everyday, and I can't seem to stop it. It makes me do things I don't want to do, say things I don't want to say.” 43 likes
“Reading. I can get lost in a world and spend days there. Besides, reading a book gives me a goal. It's that sense of purpose that puts a temporary bandage over my uncertainty and lets me waste away the rest of the day without anymore negative thoughts.” 22 likes