Start by marking “Nauti Enchantress (Nauti, #7; Nauti Girls, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nauti Enchantress (Nauti, #7; Nauti Girls, #3)

Nauti Enchantress

(Nauti #7)

When Dawg Mackay made his four half-sisters part of his family, he vowed that he would care for and protect them with everything he had. But what happens now that the girls are all grown up? The Mackay girls are on the loose, and Somerset County will never be the same…

Published June 3rd 2014 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Nauti Enchantress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nauti Enchantress

Start your review of Nauti Enchantress (Nauti, #7; Nauti Girls, #3)
Christina
Nov 17, 2013 rated it liked it

I first want to start off by saying I have and always will be a fan of Mrs. L Leigh. Anytime she writes a book I will read it because I enjoy her characters, most of her plots, but especially her steamy scenes. But lately with her last 4 or 5 books that she's put out from her various series have just been sort of Blah and a bit tired, this book included! When it came to the two characters they lacked originality, I honestly could have been reading any other Nauti Girl book. But I figured even if
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
What happens when your brother and cousins are all alpha males? Lyrica Mackay's father was a bastard who terrorized her mother and sisters. When her father finally dies and they find they have a brother who is completely different than their father, it's a new world. Lyrica isn't used to men meddling in her life, let alone determine what kind of guy she can date. It is ironic the man she falls for also happens to be a man not too different than her brother and cousins.

Graham Brock is getting coc
Talk Books To Me
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Karia’s Thoughts and Highlights…
I don’t know how to say this without sounding a bit crazy…but I have been in love with Dawg since Nauti Boy. In his book, Nauti Nights, I totally and utterly fell in love with both feet over my head!

The Nauti Girls stories are about Dawg’s four half-sisters. I didn’t read the first Nauti Girl book, Nauti Temptress, but I jumped at the chance to review this one for Talk Books to Me! I loved hooking up with Rowdy, Dawg and Natches again. The guys may be older, but t
Pete
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: leigh-lora
Nauti Enchantress is the 7th book in the Nauti Series by Lora Leigh . It’s all about alpha males including father and brother amongst the Mackay family.

Lyrica has the hots for Graham Brock who has avoided her previously. The attraction finally appears explosively with huge Steamy scenes. Lyrica’s misinterpretations continuously making her vulnerability an issue.

Readers with be guessing a lot during this story. Hopefully, the next book will return to more concise sanity.
Lynsey A
Nov 09, 2017 marked it as maybe-come-back-to-pile  ·  review of another edition
Not feeling Lora Leigh lately. I was trying to get back into the groove. Cassie's story in the Breeds is on approach. However, I just don't have the desire to read this one right now. I"ll see if I can get through the Breeds book, Bengal's Quest I have on loan from the library as well.
Kim C.
May 07, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Another smoking hot read in the Nauti series. I like Lyrica's spunkiness even if she seemed naively stubborn at times. Graham tried to resist her for so long but I didn't like the way he was so open with his "flavors" as he was trying to avoid Lyrica. The sex scenes, true to Lora Leigh's form, were scorching but at times seemed like this was the only thing this couple had connecting them.

I would have given this 4 stars, but I knocked half a star off for the ending/epilogue for 2 reas
Cristina
Chick meets bad boy and automatically there's instant-lust/love but they can't be together 'cause she's too young (18yrs) and he's emotionally broken yada yada.
Sound familiar?
What's a girl gotta do to still see him? Become best friends with the guy's little sister. (They're both about the same age, I believe.)
For the next 6 years, Graham will sleep with anything that moves in his direction while Lyrica salivates over him.
Then something happens that will make them spend time together and they
Vashti
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5*** I really wanted to love this book ,but sadly,I did not.The Nauti series is one of my favorites by this author,but Dawg,Natches,not so much Rowdy just overwhelmed this story with Lyrica and Graham as the main couple.I needed my book time with them.A lot of repeating going on.I mean really,how many times do I have to know than Timothy Cranston was ex DHS and how badass the "Nauti " boys were back in the day! Alrighty already,I get it.There seemed to have something missing in this book.The e ...more
Kimberly
Apr 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Same plot, different story.
Ann
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love love as always can never put book down
Melliane
Jun 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Français

My English review

I already had the opportunity to read several books by Lora Leigh, but I do not think I’ve ever tried one of her romances. So when I received Nauti Enchantress I was immediately curious as I really liked the cover. Of course, I wonder which book it was in the series and I discovered that there are several different stories related to this series. So if I understand it right, it’s the second book in the Nauti Girls series, but there are several volumes before
3/9 - I've gotta say, there's a lot of sex in this book. Graham (not a fan of that name, it doesn't match the heroine's name or go with any of the previous heroes' names - Natches, Rowdy, Dawg, etc.) and Lyrica (not a fan of that name either, she sounds like she should be a fae from a supernatural romance) are at it by page 16 and, other than a short break in the middle of the book for a bit of not sex related plot, they're rarely in each other's company without something steamy happening.

I thou
AyoDollFace
I struggled to get through this book. I'm not sure if I've been reading to many M/M books but for some reason these women MCs are coming off as whiny chicks who cant seem to live without a man.

I for one am a strong independent single mother who teaches my kids to also not have to rely on another person. So when I read about a women talking about how much she needs this man, who is a duchebag whore, I can't help but want to knock some sense in these chicks.

Graham was a man-whore who has a new l
Sheri
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Oh my, how I felt for Lyrica, seriously her overprotective brother and cousins just get in the way of everything. Seriously, I would have run away or smacked them way before she got fed up with them, at times they were even so overbearing it almost ruined the story for me because, I wanted Graham and Lyric to get together to focus on their relationship without bringing Natches or Dawg into it.

In the end, I enjoyed this story. It was lacking a lot of the sexiness I’ve come to expect for a Lora Le
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Scholastic Siren - Sara:
*Copy gifted in exchange for an honest review

This book starts off with a bang, quite literally. It jumps right into the romance with very little to no set up. It is very sexy but confusing. I don’t know the characters, having not read book one of the series.

In chapter three, the characters have filled out some and the plot exists, but there is still no reasoning behind any of it.

The writing is great and easy to read. I just wish I had mo
Kimmi
Apr 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-challenge
Lora Leigh has written lots of wonderful book, but the best has to be her MacKay series. With each book she brings wonderful characters to life. She reunites old favorites. And just makes you fall in love with the whole clan all over again. If you are looking for a awesome book look no farther. A must read!!
Megan Fall
I can't seem to get enough of this series. Boy does Lora Leigh know how to write. The story was fast paced, funny and sexy. Another great read. I loved the tid bit from the next book...now I need to read it right away!
Glenda Torres
I've never neen disappointed with any of Lora Leigh's work. I can't wait for Zoey's story.
Kathy Davie
Second in the Nauti Girls subseries and eighth in the overall Nauti usually erotic romantic suspense series revolving around the original Nauti Boys. The couple focus is on Lyrica Mackay and Graham Brock. It's been a year since Nauti Temptress (Nauti Girls #1), 7, and some twelve years since, I think, Nauti Dreams , 3.

My Take
It goes on and on and on and on and on and… Yep, I'm trying to get the atmosphere of Nauti Enchantress across. How incredibly annoying Leigh is in having her characte
Sally
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lora Leigh always delivers with her Nauti series. She knows how to write hot and erotic stories that also have mystery and suspense added into the romance.

I liked Lyrica and Graham. I enjoyed reading the push and pull between them and their story. The only thing that was off-putting to me was the fact that Graham had so many "flavors" to keep his mind and hands off of Lyrica all the while she stayed innocent for him.

I really like to have epilogues that give me insights into the couple when the
Maggie Perez De Molina
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ahhhh! First of all, the name "Lyrica" is truly a pretty name. Secondly, this book is so hawt, sexy and good, that I finished it in a day. I'm caught up in the Nauti Girls series and they have made me want to move to Kentucky and find my own government operative. The story is typical LL with the action and drama intense from the beginning and carrying throughout the book. A great addition to the series!
Beatrice Drury
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love reading Lora Leigh and have thoroughly enjoyed every book of hers that I have read. The characters are people I feel I can care about. I am grateful however that I personally am not surrounded by all the testosterone that inhabit her books.
The Nauti Girls are a follow up to the Nauti Boys series and deal with the Alpha Males of that series trying to understand and protect their female children and younger female relatives. They find it difficult to say the least.
Cate Martin
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lately I’ve been borrowing books from my local library, not realising they are part of a series. I was a little lost at the start of this book trying to work out who’s who and what their roles are.

Not a fan of the name Graham lol but the ‘romance’ between Graham and Lyrica was HOT

Can’t wait to read more from this author
Ginny Pearson
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lyrica has wanted to be with Graham since she met him. Graham wants the one woman he can't have. He is with a different woman all the time just so he stays away from her.
When Lyrica is in trouble, she turns to him. He realizes he can't run from her anymore.
With working with the Mackays, they realize his past has come back. He will stop at nothing to protect her.
TinaMarie
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
sara mandsager
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Love this series. Can't wait for next one to read. Lora is one of my favorite authors. Great read. Yay
Melissa
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Sauce!

Luv luv luv all her books! Only downside is having to wait while she writes more! Please hurry! Literally mark my calendar for her book release dates.
Nina
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh, well hell. I did not see that ending coming.
Adrianna Lamm
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second installment in the Naughty Girls and the 8th in the McKay saga. You need to read the 6 books in the Naughty Boys Series to understand the rivalry, military ties and the family's connection. This book has mystery, suspense, killing and obnoxious men. I recommend this book to all you readers who love a good romance with a lot of action. You won't regret reading this book!
Sandy S
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars:

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date June 3, 2014

Lyrica Mackay has wanted tall, handsome Marine Graham Brock for as long as she can remember. Unfortunately, Graham only sees her as his friend Dawg Mackay’s “baby sister.” Or so
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Riding Wild (Wild Riders, #1)
  • Riding on Instinct (Wild Riders, #3)
  • Riding the Night (Wild Riders, #4)
  • Riding Temptation (Wild Riders, #2)
  • Changing the Game (Play by Play, #2)
  • Playing to Win (Play by Play, #4)
  • Thrown by a Curve (Play by Play, #5)
  • One Sweet Ride (Play by Play, #6)
  • Rules of Contact (Play by Play, #12)
  • Melting the Ice (Play by Play, #7)
  • All Wound Up (Play by Play, #10)
  • Quarterback Draw (Play by Play, #9)
  • Straddling the Line (Play by Play, #8)
  • Taking a Shot (Play by Play, #3)
  • Unexpected Rush (Play by Play, #11)
  • All My Loving (Butler, Vermont, #5)
  • The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1)
  • Shot on Gold (Play by Play, #14)
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more

Nauti (9 books)
  • Nauti Boy (Nauti, #1)
  • Nauti Nights (Nauti, #2)
  • Nauti Dreams (Nauti, #3)
  • Nauti Intentions (Nauti #4)
  • Nauti Deceptions (Nauti, #5)
  • Nauti Temptress (Nauti, #6; Nauti Girls, #1)
  • Nauti Seductress (Nauti, #8; Nauti Girls, #4)
  • Nauti Angel (Nauti, #9; Nauti Girls, #5)