Start by marking “World of Warcraft: Dawn of the Aspects: Part V” as Want to Read:
World of Warcraft: Dawn of the Aspects: Part V

World of Warcraft: Dawn of the Aspects: Part V

(Dawn of The Aspects #5)

The final installment in an all-new World of Warcraft e-novella series from New York Times bestselling author Richard A. Knaak!

The age of dragons is over. Uncertainty plagues Azeroth’s ancient guardians as they struggle to find a new purpose. This dilemma has hit Kalecgos, youngest of the former Dragon Aspects, especially hard. Having lost his great powers, how can he—or
Published June 17th 2013 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about World of Warcraft, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about World of Warcraft

Start your review of World of Warcraft: Dawn of the Aspects: Part V
Ahmad Sharabiani
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
World of Warcraft: Dawn of the Aspects: Part V (Dawn of The Aspects #5), Richard A. Knaak
World of Warcraft: Dawn of the Aspects: Part 5 (Jun 2013).
THE AGE OF DRAGONS IS OVER. Uncertainty plagues Azeroth’s ancient guardians as they struggle to find a new purpose.
تاریخ نخستین خوانش: روز بیست و نهم ماه ژانویه سال 2014 میلادی
دوران اژدهایان به سر رسیده، نگهبانان باستانی ازراث به دنبال هدف تازه ای هستند. ا. شربیانی
Larper
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Disclaimer: I've started reading this series after reading Warcraft Chronicle 1 and 2, and after playing the game up until WotLK.

The questions of why did Galakrond eat the proto-dragons and why did he turn into an undead still remain unanswered. I would like for those plot points to have some effect in the lore and not just be the fuel to drive the story. I was excited because I thought Galakrond might be the origin of the undead force. But obviously not.

I didn't understand why the keepers
Chad Kosch
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
This final installment brought closure to a story that I think needed to be told. In World of Warcraft we know the Aspects as the great Dragonkin leaders. But we have not really seen how they all came together and became those great leaders we know today.

Dawn of the Aspects took you back to the beginning and showed you five dragons who were very different that came together for a common cause and by the end became something more then any thought they would be.

Reading this left me with a mixed
Todd Maker
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

I began reading this series to learn more about the WoW lore. This series told me more than I ever imagined from playing the game alone. Never had I even known about these dragons, other than Deathwing obviously from the Cataclysm expansion. This was a very well-written series of books. I am eager to continue reading more than I could have imagined!
Michael Quinn
Great series of books about the dragon aspects and their coming together. During a Warcraft game break I've been catching up on a few books and really enjoying diving into the lore a bit more. Wish I had read the book closer to the events in game - but still very enjoyable now.

Bit annoying they were released as 5 small books - but whatever.
Debra
May 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
it told the history behind the making of the aspects but it could have been better served to have been written as one book instead of in 5 small parts. so for the whole series my rating is 3.7 because of the breakage in the story
Vanessa Court-Payen
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
There we go. I'm finally done reading this five-part series. Not bad at all for those of you who enjoy Warcraft lore! This one delves deep into young Azeroth and how the Five: Malygos, Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu, and Neltharion became the great dragon Aspects.
Usukhbayar Lhagvasuren
WooooooW my last wow lore book .. I just couldn't express my feeling about this one .. Malygos, Neltharion idk why but after read this one i can't blame these two proto-dragons about their betrayal since without them our world were doomed already ! :)
Michelle Gross
Feb 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was nice to read about how great the Aspects were before they were Aspects. You don't have to have a bunch of special abilities to be great.
Jesus Bayton
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I felt captive with this story. If you are a fan of world of warcraft you will love this book and the other parts too. Completely recommendable.
Jamie Shaske
Jacob Stout
Jan 06, 2017
steve brigs
Jan 22, 2018

• Arthas: Rise of the Lich King (World of Warcraft, #6)
  • Vol'jin: Shadows of the Horde (World of Warcraft, #12)
  • Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects (World of WarCraft, #9)
  • Rise of the Horde (World of Warcraft, #2)
  • Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War (World of Warcraft, #11)
  • War Crimes (World of Warcraft, #13)
  • The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm (World of Warcraft, #8)
  • World of Warcraft Chronicle: Volume 3
  • Before the Storm (World of Warcraft, #15)
  • Pearl of Pandaria (World of Warcraft)
  • World of Warcraft: Bloodsworn
  • Beyond the Dark Portal (World of WarCraft, #4)
  • World of Warcraft Chronicle: Volume 1
  • The Last Guardian (WarCraft, #3)
  • Tides of Darkness (World of Warcraft, #3)
  • World of Warcraft: Ashbringer
  • World of Warcraft, Vol. 4
  • World of Warcraft, Vol. 2
Richard A. Knaak is the bestselling author of Dragonlance novels, the Dragonrealm and Black City Saint series (his own creations), six novels for Blizzard Entertainment's Diablo series, and six works in the Warcraft universe. He has also written several non-series fantasy books.

Dawn of The Aspects (6 books)
  • World of Warcraft: Dawn of the Aspects: Part I