Start by marking “Love Is Always Write: Volume Eleven - Bonus Volume” as Want to Read:
Love Is Always Write: Volume Eleven - Bonus Volume

Love Is Always Write: Volume Eleven - Bonus Volume

(Love is Always Write)

The stories you are about to read celebrate love, sex and romance between men. They are a product of the Love Is Always Write promotion sponsored by the Goodreads M/M Romance Group and are published as a free gift to you.

What Is Love Is Always Write?

The Goodreads M/M Romance Group invited members to choose a photo and pen a letter or story prompt asking for a short M/M rom
Published December 2012 by M/M Romance Group

To ask other readers questions about Love Is Always Write, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Is Always Write

A Girl Has No Name
This Bonus Volume of the Love is Always Write Event was a very entertaining read. I have to say that I completly fell in love with Into Deep Waters. I couldn't put it down!! The other two read were okay, I liked some aspects of the stories, while others didn't work for me. I will definitly continue reading the Don't Read in the Closet stories, because I really appreciate the work of all the authors, group moderators and volunteers working on this amazing project.

Here are more detailed reviews f
Clarene
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Into Deep Waters. This was a historical book that I was not sure if I would like it at all, but I lived the story and the travel through the time for the two boys through the war and to when they came home and were able to be together. Jacob was so sweet and I am so glad that he finally was able to tell his family everything. I was so happy that they got the hea.

Louder Than Sirens, Louder Than Bells. This was such a great story. Once again I tend to stay away from young adult stories, but I love
Sandra
Feb 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Louder Than Sirens, Louder Than Bells by K.D. Sarge (contemporary/first love) 5 stars Oh my god, wow. My heart is a-flutter. This was just so sweet, and good. I was worried the little twist at the end (view spoiler) was too sudden, and it would have been if they had just tried to end there on a HEA, but the wrap up was perfect and just had me grinning. (view spoiler) ...more
bianca
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: owned-ebook, lgbt
i started reading this book over a year back and i must have fallen into a reading slump bc i left it at 30% and never finished it. now i am on a roll with silly gay love stories so! perfect timing

***

oh. my. god. after almost a year and a half i am FINALLY done. the results? meh.

i am gonna write a short review for each story 'cause they are all so different and each one deserves proper recognition (for very different reasons)

INTO DEEP WATERS

Whistle Blowing – Ada Maria Soto
Jenny
May 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
I really liked the stories in this one. I'm glad I read it, it was a good ending to the series.
Aya
A pretty good anthology. Sometimes it blows my mind the quality of the freebies availble.

Into Deep Waters: 4 stars
On the backdrop of WWII, this little romance will not fail to touch you and leave a lasting impression, it will warm your heart and leave it aching in equal measures. It is a story about two men finding each other as they try to find their place in the world. Their story tells us of their struggle to be true to themselves despite societal norms, as well as tackle the issues that com
Adara
Dec 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
All 3 of the novellas in this bonus volume are very worth the read.

I never did write a true review for Louder Than Sirens, Louder Than Bells because I read it before it was officially released (and before there was a "book" created for it on GR), but it was instantly on the 5-star list. It got tears of happiness and sadness from me, and I fell in love with those characters, especially Alan. Here's what I did write:

My review of Into Deep Waters (5 stars):
ht
SueM
Okay, I admit I am somewhat biased towards this Anthology, given that I am one of the five-man (woman?) team who produced this collection of 11 Anthologies on behalf of the M/M Romance Group. But I do think there is something for everyone in each Volume, so while each individual story may not be a five-star read for you, there will be at least one that will reach out to you. Throw in the fact that all these wonderful authors donated their time and talent for the members of the M/M Romance Group ...more
JenMcJ
Dec 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
I think there is something for everyone in this volume, but if by some weird chance there isn't, hold on, there are 11 in total. If you like the m/m genre many of these books will be keepers.

Fair disclosure, as one of the M/M Romance Group moderators, I could be considered biased, however, these stories, as a whole, do rate a 5 star rating in my opinion.
Seiran
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed all three of these stories. They are all completely different, but the authors did a wonderful job telling their stories. I have always been a huge fan of Kaje Harper's books and this one didn't disappoint, fantastic story. I would definitely recommend this bonus volume of stories to others.
Shaz
Dec 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
As one of the group who worked on editing and proofing these stories and helped put the anthologies together I might be considered biased, but these anthologies are definitely worthy of the 5 star rating.
Cl Thompson
Mar 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I saw Kaje Harper's name and figured I couldn't go wrong. Turns out I already read that story...
Everly Reynolds

• In Dreams
  • Love Has No Boundaries Anthology: Volume 9
  • Goodbye Phillip
  • A Competitive Edge
I get asked about my name a lot. It's not something exotic, though. “Kaje” is pronounced just like “cage” – it’s an old nickname, and my pronouns are she/her/hers.

I was born in Montreal but have lived for 30 years in Minnesota, where the two seasons are Snow-removal and Road-repair, where the mosquito is the state bird, and where winter can be breathtakingly beautiful. Minnesota’s a kind, quiet (i

Love is Always Write (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Love is Always Write: Volume One