Start by marking “Forgotten Enemy (The Powers Of Influence, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forgotten Enemy (The Powers Of Influence, #1)

Read Excerpt

Forgotten Enemy (The Powers Of Influence #1)

They were coming…

Run, hide! It’s what Collett longed to do; what she’d been doing for over two years. She knew though there was nowhere left to go, they would find her again. There was no place she could ever be safe, and she needed answers. Why me, what have I done? As she peered through the darkened woods into eerie golden eyes, she tried to force herself to remember. T
Paperback, First edition, 393 pages
Published December 2nd 2012 by Added Touch Publications

To ask other readers questions about Forgotten Enemy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgotten Enemy

Agus Ekanurdi
May 15, 2016 Agus Ekanurdi rated it it was amazing
Shocking conclusions. I've never expected such incredible story from this book. But yet I was mesmerized by it until the last chapter. Friendships, romance and suspense are mixed impeccably in this book. It is really suitable for anyone who values friendships so much and willing to improve it by learning about how to do so through great characters in this book.
Jennifer Phillips
Aug 20, 2013 Jennifer Phillips rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for book 2
Barb Shuler
*audio review copy provided by author*

This is my first book by CB Haight, and it was a good one.

I really enjoyed the book, and would totally recommend it to anyone who likes a unique shifter experience. I know I for one, love shifters, always have as they hold a special place for me, and this one has one heck of a alpha wolf in it. I will say though that the POVs switch often and a few times I got confused as to who was talking, and a few times the story seemed to drag, like it was stuck then
MissTbooks
Oct 23, 2016 MissTbooks rated it really liked it
Ho scaricato questo romanzo nel 2015 quando era in promozione gratuita e come spesso capita l'ho lasciato per quasi un anno nel kindle. Pochi giorni fa, decisa a leggere tutti i romanzi fantasy che avevo accumulato, sono arrivata a questo e sono rimasta stregata dalla trama, dai personaggi e dallo stile di questa autrice.
Se amate il fantasy romantico (alla Twilight per intenderci), e vi piacciono le storie con una bella trama thriller questo non DEVE assolutamente mancare.
Non sto a raccontare la
Aarie
Jun 20, 2014 Aarie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was okay

It left a lot of questions unanswered. I really was expecting to find out more about Colette and was only given a smidgen after 95%

In the story Colette is a damsel in distress who has forgotten her memories and is being chased by various paranormal creatures for unknown reasons. Cade enters here as the hero. His team, sidekicks, Avengers, or Justice League consists of 1 charming old man/lawyer, a witch, a country cook, and their family. Together they band together to protect/ train th
Jessica
Aug 09, 2013 Jessica rated it really liked it
Shelves: would-read-again
When I started this book, I was instantly gripped by it and then after the second chapter, I wasn't sure I wanted to continue....but after I stuck with it for a few chapters, I actually really liked it. The supernatural aspect of the book wasn't over the top and I was really intrigued by Collett and Cade. I wish there were some things that were explained a little better and there are definitely some people I want to know more about and back stories that need to be told, but overall a good book. ...more
Cruikshank
May 11, 2016 Cruikshank rated it it was amazing
A story about a damsel in distress, this is a steady and exciting novel. Collett doesn't know why she's being pursued but she has all manner of supernatural beasts after her and friends she doesn't know trying to protect her. It set up a clear sequel and left a lot of unanswered questions. I thought it flowed very well and was easy to read, so anyone who is interested in paranormal stories will like this one!
Stacy
Oct 16, 2013 Stacy rated it really liked it
They soon discover that Collett is far more than she appears. As otherworldly abilities awaken within her, everyone, including herself, becomes hungry to know who she really is and what, exactly, she is capable of.

However, Collett is not the only one to harbor dark secrets...

Their enemies are stacking up, and the odds are against them. Can they discover the truth in time, or will the past destroy them all?
Brittany Mershon
Good Read

A bit predictable and choppy with over description in places, but overall a fun read. Strong main characters. Good basic plot.
Kim Jackson
Jun 11, 2014 Kim Jackson rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. Wow. Fast paced. I brought book 2 in the series when I got to 30% of this one. Can't wait to start reading it.
C.B. Haight
Dec 21, 2012 C.B. Haight rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
As this is my own book I will not attempt to review it, I can tell you that I am partial to it of course and love each character in it.
Steven Burke
Jun 06, 2015 Steven Burke rated it really liked it
Great Story and really engaging characters.
Ali Hamilton
Ali Hamilton rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2013
Elaine Powers
Elaine Powers rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2016
Lauri J Owen
Lauri J Owen rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016
Megen
Megen rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Charneise Woods
Charneise Woods rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2013
Margaux Espinosa
Margaux Espinosa rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2013
Valerie Waters
Apr 15, 2017 Valerie Waters rated it liked it
I was headed for 2 stars with this one then the last chapter happened and now I don't know what to rate it. The book was really slow and wayyyyy too many people's thoughts. The last chapter had a lot of action and a very interesting twist.
Teya
Teya rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it it was ok
Sep 29, 2013
Amie
Amie rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2013
Megan Haman
Megan Haman rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2014
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2013
Sherryl Chatfield
Sherryl Chatfield rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Maggie
Maggie rated it did not like it
Jul 31, 2015
Peggy
Peggy rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2015
Mary Welzen
Mary Welzen rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2013
Faedivagal
Faedivagal rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Stranger on the Shore
  • This Curse (Grace Allen, #2)
  • Werewolf Rage (Taming the Wolf, #2)
  • Change
  • In the Dark
  • Rising Dawn (The Jessica Dawn Series, #1)
  • Cascades of Moonlight (The Parker Harris Series, #1)
  • Bizarre Life of Sydney Sedrick  (Sydney Sedrick #1)
  • Of Sun & Moon (Midnight Guardian, #1)
  • For Their Happiness (Moonbeam Pack)
  • Hunter's Blood (Cursed by Blood, #1)
  • Last Rites (Lucy Hart, Rites, #1)
  • Mated & Blooded (A Blood Ties Novel)
  • Markings
  • Soul of the Dragon (Soul, #1)
  • Forbidden Call (New Breeds, #1)
  • Chrysalis (Hybrid #1)
  • Unquiet Slumber (Blue Fire, #1)
Camille Bateman Haight, was born and raised in Sandy Utah. She was born seventh in a family with eleven children. Growing up in a loving home she was taught strong principals. Among those lessons was first a love of God, second, a love for family, and third, a love for stories.

Her father helped her mother learn to read after they were married. Together they taught their children the value of a go
More about C.B. Haight...

The Powers Of Influence (2 books)
  • The Price of Knowing (A Powers of Influence Novel)