Start by marking “A Very Lusty Christmas (Lusty, Texas #14)” as Want to Read:
A Very Lusty Christmas  (Lusty, Texas #14)

A Very Lusty Christmas (Lusty, Texas #14)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  259 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
[Siren Ménage Everlasting: Erotic Western Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, HEA]

Take a trip to the recent past and Grandma Kate's love story!

Lieutenant Kate Wesley couldn’t believe the audacity of the two pursuit pilots! Bad enough Gerald Benedict grabbed her into a steamy, delicious kiss, but his brother Patrick did the same thing! They let her go, promising to see her soon.
Published December 21st 2012 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Very Lusty Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very Lusty Christmas

Denise H.
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*** Great story...!! I love this series.***
This story is more about Grandma Kate and how her men found her during WWII, and their love story. Wonderful tale looking back on the beginnings of Lusty, TX. It's 2012 and Kate is telling her family member the story about the "Angel" ornament her men got her their first Christmas together.
Very sentimental, with many laughs and tears. Very hot alpha sweeties, Gerald and Patrick, and the young Major Kate, Army Nurse.
characters, thoughtful and deep fe
Bea  Charmed
I enjoyed seeing Kate's back story and learning more about her. Since Kate is central most of the stories set in Lusty, she definitely deserved a story of her own. I also enjoyed seeing Sarah again; her story was the first one in this series that I read.

The writing wasn't as good as previous books however, relying on cliches and coincidences and there wasn't as much as character development as I would have liked. The conflict was also weak. I did have to laugh at myself at one point though. I'v
Darcy
Nov 24, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-book, erotica, menage, 2013
Grandma Kate has been one of my favorite characters in this series. I love how she butts in with her family, folds newcomers in like family, and how all the women have aspired to grow up to be like her. Looks like she came by the talents honestly, having great role models in Sarah and Amanda, the women Lusty founders.

I loved seeing Sarah and Amanda in different ways, more established in their lives with loved ones around them, with Lusty well on the way to how we know it now.

I found the first me
ValerieC
Jan 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.75 - I liked it!

Yep, I teared up, especially at the end.

A good reminder of the family dynamics and the history...

A bit of an ewwwww factor at first at sex scenes involving a young Grandma Kate and her men Patrick and Gerald (I skip over most of that stuff in books these days, anyway... it can only be done so many different ways no matter the author), and there could have been more of the post-war story there.

I thought this was gouing to be a novella, but it's a full book.

Anna
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2 1/2 stars. I am trying to work out exactly what it was I didn't like about this story. I think what I love about the series is looking forward to the men you get introduced to along the way finding their mates. Gerald and Patrick are complete unknowns and having it be Grandma Kate's story was actually kind of off putting. Maybe that's it, just not for me, still well written and interesting to see a bit of Sarah and Amanda again but I want to get back to Andrew and Grant.
Jane
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this 10 stars. At first, I wasn't sure I would like this one. I'm not very interested in reading about those past times. But, I have to say that the love I felt reading this book was amazing. I'm still sitting here crying and in awe. It is by far one of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you for telling Kate's story!!
SD
Aug 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Finally, Kate's story!!!
Trina
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Grandma Kates story, one of my favourites in this series, brought a tear to my eye more than once
Angel
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Just finished Grandma Kate's story and it was awesome to read about how and why she fell in love...really getting into this family/little town...onto the next
Grace Ryles
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book touched me so much.. I cried at the end and that was no shock bc you know in the end the Heros are dead.... I loved this book a lot and it's one of my ultimate favs of the series!!!
Stephanie
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book even though I reads this in the wrong order I finally understand this series and love grandma Kate even more..
C Joy
Kate Benedict's story set in Christmas eve.
Sue Clydesdale
Esther
Jul 20, 2015
Cathryn
May 08, 2016
  • 1 Bed, 2 Weddings, 3 Husbands  (Bride Train, #5)
  • Her Texas Billionaire Oil Men
  • Accepting Eva (Slick Rock #8)
  • Counting Her Blessings (Riverbend, Texas Heat, #3)
  • It's A Sweet Life (Coffeeshop Coven, #0.5)
  • Her Double Delight (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #1)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Mastered by Mavericks (Doms of Destiny, Colorado #3)
  • Chloe's New Beginning (Novikov Clan, #1)
  • Beaumonts’ Brand
  • Scandalous Desire (Founding Fathers, #2)

Lusty, Texas (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers (Lusty, Texas, #1 Lost Collection)
  • Love Under Two Lawmen (Lusty, Texas #2 Lost Collection)
  • Love Under Two Benedicts (Lusty, Texas #3)
  • Love Under Two Wildcatters (Lusty, Texas #4)
  • Love Under Two Honchos (Lusty, Texas #5)
  • Love Under Two Flyboys (Lusty, Texas #6)
  • Love Under Two Strong Men (Lusty, Texas #7)
  • Love Under Two Navy SEALs (Lusty, Texas #8)
  • Love Under Two Kendalls (Lusty, Texas #9)
  • Love Under Three Titans (Lusty, Texas #10)