Start by marking “Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)” as Want to Read:
Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)

Here Without You

(Between the Lines #4)

Everyone has secrets.
Some are buried so deep, their existence is forgotten.
But a secret never told can turn into a lie.
And in love, a lie is one thing:
Poison.

Reid's in love with Dori, though she hasn't told her parents that she's fallen hard for the guy they'd forbidden her to see. Now she's leaving for college, and Reid's promise not to push her to go public is wearing th
Published August 6th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Here Without You, please sign up.
Patricia Yes, you have to read them in order. A lot of things would not make sense if you read the 4th book first.

Tammara
May 15, 2013 marked it as my-books  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm the author of this YA-M/New Adult novel, the fourth (final) book in the Between the Lines series. :)
Zizz
Dec 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
10 stars!

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS BOOK! So profound. So deep. So moving. So inspirational. In Colleen Hoover's words: so heartbreakingly beautiful.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Tammara for closing out this series so perfectly that in no way my lowly, non-creative mind could have ever dreamed.

This is more than a love story. This is not your typical Hollywood romance between a big shot actor and an ordinary girl who met, fell in love and are now trying to make their relations
Karla

5 Stars!! The talented Tammara Webber strikes again! I adored this book, I love these characters, and I'm so sad to see this series end, but the author is bowing out at the right time!

This book, actually the entire series, focuses on the aftermath of becoming a celebrity at an young age and how all too often it steals the youth of those who find fame early on in life. It deals with regrets, coming of age, trying to right the wrongs of the past.

I liked Reid when I first met him in Between the
Christy
Dec 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!
 photo 2b626af7-7993-4fbe-8370-aa35ab6c924f_zpsa4332902.jpg

The fourth and final segment of 'Between the Lines', follows not only Reid and Dori, but Brooke as well. Reid and Dori are finally together. But it’s
Jessica Monotan
Jan 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-the-pc

please please PLEEEEEASE can we get some Emma and Graham, I know you said they may pop up again in this book as cameos, but could we perhaps get a little short story as like, a bonus bit at the end or something? Sorry if someone has already asked you this already but I'm just DYING to get a glimpse as to what their lives are like now that they're together, how Emma deals with Cara and school etc........

Can't wait to read about Reid, Dori, Brooke and whoever else also though :)

EDITED 10/8/2013

Q

Stacia (the 2010 club)
Dec 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Anyone who can't live without closure, otherwise skip it.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

That about sums it up. Brooke should have just gotten an epilogue or a couple of chapters in book 3 to settle her story because I was bored with having to read an entire book 4 of this series
M.
May 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review with Spoilers

So, I was a bit concerned that I wasn't going to like this book, mainly because Brooke would be a prominent character. However, the direction the story took and Brooke's role in it didn't grate on my nerves at all. On the contrary, I was more frustrated at times with Reid and particularly Dori.

It was a good read, but unfortunately, it lost one star due to something that I will explain in a second.

Now, why I ended up rooting for Brooke? Well, because for once she acted human a
Nicole
This needs to either be about Dori and Reid, including Dori finding out about Reid's secret--which for some reason HE NEVER TOLD HER, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS TOTALLY PERTINENT TO THEIR BIG CONVERSATION AT THE END OF THE BOOK--or about Brooke being less of a bitch.
AJ
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

This is the fourth and final book in the Between the Lines series. It took a different direction than what I was expecting, but I thought it was handled really well and I loved watching it all unfold.

The story picks up about a month after the end of Good For You. Reid and Dori are together and happy, though much to Reid’s disappointment, they are still keeping their relationship a secret. Dori is scared of the media circus that is Reid’s public life, and isn’t ready to face her parents
Ida
Dec 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
AWWWWWW! THAT ENDING IS TOO SWEET!

This book provided the closure that I failed to get in the 3rd book. And heck it was just so good that it even made me not hate Brooke anymore! Kudos to Tammara Webber for giving a good ending to one of my favorite series ever. :)
----
THE COVER SAYS IT ALL!!!

Just look at it! It clearly shouts "I'm about Reid, Dori, Brooke and...little Reid, ya'll!"

I'm soooooooooo excited!

Sinead
Not many people know about this series, which I think is a shame. Personally for me I preferred the last two books in the series, which focus more on Reid Alexander and Dori, rather than Emma and Graham. And after re-reading them I’m reminded of just how amazing and inspiring they are. The first time I’d read Good For You and Here Without You, they affected me deep in my chest. I never truly let go of those characters because I loved them so much and their story was such a fantastic journey to e ...more
Rebekah
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was ok
I'm still scratching my head, wondering why this book exists.

Wait, wait let me explain. I'm a fan of Ms. Webber's, I truly am. After reading Easy, I snapped up every book she has written. I like the way she builds tension between romantic leads and the way she artfully captures the dynamics of family and the tight bond therein (in some cases). Now that my appreciation of her work is understood, I'll get back to my point.

I understand that in some book series, some of the books are simply not as
Coreen
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was ok
It pains me to give this book such a low rating because I truly enjoy Ms. Webber's writing but this book severely disappoints. While Brooke and Reid's character development was engaging and even moving at times and River's pov made this mom tear up, I couldn't get past how lame Dori turned out to be (OMG she is such a dud), what a bitch her mom was and how anti-climactic her and Reid's relationship was.

Didn't buy their love for one second. Sex is not love. The two never really talked in this boo
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Not only did Brooke redeemed herself in the book, Reid went above and beyond my expectations. Reid stepped up to the plate and took on responsibilities for his actions years ago. And he did it with at mature attitude. I love this series! I'm only sad that I waited this long to read it.
Mckenzie
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-top-shelf
The best one yet. This goes done as one of my favorite romance novels ever. Along with Good for you, of course.
I loved the character development and the child's involvement in the book.
But most of all, I loved getting another hit of my favorite addiction, Reid and Dori.
Tammara Webber, once again, delivers a stunning book.
Karla Mae (Reads and Thoughts)
He-he-he *insert evil smirk*

Confession Time: I kind of cheated on reading this one. I've only read until the fourth chapter and save myself from further complication and jumped into the last chapter and its epilogue. Cheating right?

Well, I have my reason/s. Firstly, the blurb already screamed complication with Dori, Reid and Brooke (and her child with Reid) and I guess I just wanted to save myself from further complication coz I know by the end the people whom I know will be together will event
Amanda
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First review I've written on goodreads must mean something, right? I straight up LOVED this book. I liked Between the Lines and Where You Are well enough, but Reid and Dori's story was so much more and I loved the way it played out in Good For You and finally Here Without You. It was so well written and had me biting my nails to get to the end. I HAD to know how it ended. I did expect for it to be more of Brooke's story but I was not disappointed that is was less about Brooke but more about Broo ...more
Jenn
What a great ending to the series!! Review to come :)

Can we just take a minute to fangirl over this cover?

description
Evelyn Santos
Jan 10, 2013 marked it as to-read
OMG OMG OMG!!! I can not wait! I am super excited to find out who this book is about!
Rejane
Oct 29, 2018 marked it as no-way-jose
Now I am really throwing a pity party to myself. I was complaining and whining in another note for the complete series how regretful I am I bought the 3 first books in these series for $12. Now I am about to pull my hair out in agony after reading this review for the 4th book. Why didn't I know about GR and its review with spoilers? I want my $12 back....

Veronika

Words are not enough to descibe how much I loved Here Without You! It's a beautiful conclusion to the Between the Lines series!

The book continues where the third book, Good For You left off. We get to meet Reid, Dori, Brooke again and also the other characters show up. :)

If you haven't met them yet, let me introduce you to the characters:

Reid Alexander, Hollywood's newest golden boy. He enjoys his celebrity status, partying, drinking and girls...well, up until he meets Dori. (Hint, hint: you m
Zoe and the Edge
Feb 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
2.5 Stars
What's this book about, exactly? There's a lot of things in this book that I was unimpressed at. Firstly. Brooke. I do not want to read about Brooke. She gets a steady viewpoint throughout this which I faithfully skimmed over in disinterest. I've never liked Brooke, and I'm not going to start now. I don't care if she's redeemable, I don't care about her.
But towards the end, I really was more interested in her and Reid's kid than any of the other characters. Dori's problems took the ba
Thamy
Jul 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read it in one sitting!!!!

Closure. We get closure in the last and final book in this series.

I enjoyed the reading, I confess there were parts where I still had problems with Brooke. After hating her for so long I find it hard to feel sorry for her, even knowing that she deserves a second chance and that she is hurt and trying to do the best for her son.

It was very hard to read about what was happening to her (and Reid's) son who had been adopted by people Brooke believed would do their best
Amber (Books of Amber)
I usually wait a couple of days before I rate books, but fuck that. ALL TIME FAVOURITE, I AM BROKEN SEND IMMEDIATE HELP
Autumn Review
Feb 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
It's funny to look back at my reviews of the other books in the series now that it's over. I had just started blogging when I discovered this series and it quickly became a favorite. My reviews of the first three books, however, did not do them justice and my review for this book, probably won't either. But, I'll do my best. The most important thing to note is that this was a perfect ending for a wonderful series!

In all honesty, I was terrified to read this book. I was so happy with the ending o
Stephanie
Dec 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: i-m-a-star
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: august-release
Rating: 4.5 stars.

I didn’t know this was coming out. Didn’t even know it’s being written. Talk about an avid reader, ha? LOL

I wasn’t a huge fan of the first two books, but I will admit that this story keeps getting better with each book. I very much enjoyed book 3 and thought that at the point all the characters involved grew a lot, matured and turned out to be normal individuals and not petulant children. Mostly.

That Here Without You deals with Reid and Brooke’s biological child was a big surpr
Monica Alexander
Jan 29, 2013 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book, but it wasn't my favorite in the series. And I think it was honestly because I wasn't a huge fan of Dori. I thought she was kind of boring, and I just couldn't get behind what Reid felt for her. I didn't enjoy her narratives at all. And I don't remember disliking her as much in "Good For You", so I'm not sure what happened. I'm probably way in the minority when I say that I kept hoping Brooke and Reid would end up together. I know, it was never going to happen, but I thought ...more
Irene
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
It really does take a great author to make you hate a character in her story and in the follow on absolutely turn your opinion around. Tammara has done this with Brooke, in this book we see her softer honourable side and it reduced me to tears. We get to see how Reid and Dori cope as a couple through the pressures of Reid's fame and the separation, because of Dori's continuing career studies. Dori is introduced into Reid's world of notoriety, adding pressure to their relationship. But that's not ...more
Kristen Kehoe
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-authors
If there is a way to box the perfect ending and sell it, Webber should do that because this book was the best ending to a series I've read in a NA novel ever. Reid is the man you wanted him to be while still having enough boyish charm to make the reader laugh and cry with him. Which I did. Multiple times. Don't judge me, I've been waiting for their HEA since # 3.

Too many times in books today we see an all nothing type of relationship. Webber does not do this, but instead skillfully navigates th
How does it end? 7 66 May 12, 2014 09:38AM
How does it end? 1 14 Dec 07, 2013 06:54PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Depths (Silver Strand, #2)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Finders Keepers (Lost & Found, #3)
  • White Trash Love Song (White Trash Trilogy, #3)
  • Remake (Documentary, #2)
  • If You Leave (Beautifully Broken, #2)
  • The Accidental TV Star (Accidental #2)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Recovery (Mending Hearts, #1.5)
  • The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
  • Before the Dreams (The Dream, #2)
  • Not a Chance
Author of the CONTOURS OF THE HEART series and the BETWEEN THE LINES series.

I'm a New York Times and international bestselling author of contemporary romantic fiction. My novels have been translated into twenty-five languages around the world. Gen-Xer. Feminist. Hopeful romantic. Fueled by coffee, a supportive spouse, and a never-ending feeling that I've forgotten to do something.

Please check my w

Between the Lines (4 books)
  • Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1)
  • Where You Are (Between the Lines, #2)
  • Good For You (Between the Lines, #3)
“I used to think of two people in love like that. Like puzzle pieces, fitting together. But it's not like that at all. Love pulls a part of you out, and it pulls a part of him - like taffy, stretching but not separating. The tendrils of each one wrap around the other, until they meld together. One, but not quite. Separate, but not quite.” 22 likes
“No matter what grief or loss takes place, most of life flows on all around us, as though nothing's changed. At some point in our sorrow, we each make a choice to sink or swim. There's no alternative.” 18 likes