Start by marking “Super Center Savior” as Want to Read:
Super Center Savior

Super Center Savior

Using stories, personal examples, and cultural events, Noble helps Christians connect their mission and identity with creative analogies to Wal-Mart. He issues a thoughtful challenge for Christians to rethink, reinvest, and repent of selfishness and nudges the western consumer to commit to a faith-filled, dynamic, and influential lifestyle.

Super Center Savior shows what st
Paperback, Second, 118 pages
Published August 19th 2015 by WestBow Press (first published December 18th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Super Center Savior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Super Center Savior

Amy Lawson
Jan 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
I know Jeff is a pastor, so initially I thought this book would be geared towards ministers, but really, this book is just as informative to anyone who has (or even wants) a relationship with Jesus. That's not to say that this book doesn't have lots to say to those to whom God has entrusted the day-to-day ministry of the local church. In fact, I was amazed at how well Jeff relayed his message to both those who serve the church as an occupational calling and those who may only be weekend attender ...more
Maggie Mattmiller
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I LOVED this book! (Let me say my mandatory, I won this for free in a Goodreads giveaway... but still, I would have loved it even if I paid for it!)

I love the analogy of the Supercenters to church- it actually kept me really interested. Each chapter starts with a comparison (and also contrasting points) of how the church could be/should be/is but maybe shouldn't be- like church. As the chapter progresses, it is more preachy and full of Bible verses, but the chapters are quick enough that when my
Alaina Stanford
Mar 29, 2014 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this analogy of Walmart and the Christian way of life. The use of scripture compared to everyday life was thought provoking and inspiring. I write paranormal fantasy and SciFi so people are always surprised to discover I am a devout Christian. Keeping a daily mindset of being in church is key to reducing my stress and helping me overcome hurdles. Well written, well done. I'll look for more from this author.
Marylee Noble
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A very readable thoughtful, engaging analogy of Walmart and the Christian lifestyle. The author emphasizes his points through use of scripture and everyday situations and challenges his readers to develop a mindset of "being the church" on a daily basis.
Linda
Oct 03, 2013 is currently reading it
Shelves: first-reads, religion
I received a copy of this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Chris
Oct 14, 2013 rated it liked it
Great book!!!
Would definitely recommend this book to all Christians as Jeff really allowed myself to open up and to ask some questions about my walk with Jesus and the Church that are definitely going to grow my relationship with God in the right direction!
Check out a more in depth review on my blog at www.cking1224.blogspot.com
Michelle
Sabrina
Jann Lewis
Don't go to church; be the church. 1 3 Feb 19, 2013 02:41PM
Jeff graduated from high school in 1986 from Pulaski Academy in Little Rock, Arkansas and attended Ouachita Baptist University. He graduated in 1990 with a degree in Communications.

During his stay in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, he and a friend started a graphic design business called AdVantage Advertising, using the experience they had gained from the excellent communications department at OBU. They de