Start by marking “The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me” as Want to Read:
The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy."

Chloe Armel is a Good Girl.
She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone.

Enter Reece.
Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger.
He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less abo
Published May 15th 2013 by Wattpad (first published December 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Claudia Martinez
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
The Bad Boy's Girl by Blair HoldenThe Bad Boy, Cupid & Me by Slim_ShadyMy Life with the Walter Boys by Ali NovakI Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know by DarknessAndLightThe Cell Phone Swap by Lindsey Summers
Wattpad
664 books — 909 voters
The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me by Slim_ShadyNerd Of The Year by Supraja I.R.Purr, Kitten! by Kristel JuurikThe Quirky Tale of April Hale by Cathy OctoIllegal My Ass by Makeandoffer
wattpad favorites
62 books — 83 voters

More lists with this book...

Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Re-read: 04.09.15
I fucking love this book! I cannot understand anyone who doesn't love this book, or hasn't given it a shot!!! It's amazing! The characters are amazing! The friendship, relationship, EVERYTHING is amazing! Yes, I just used the word amazing 3, well for if you count the last one... Anyways, I cannot to re-read this one yet another time in the future! Oh and I want my own Reece! And and I want more !

The girl's herclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Jane
Jan 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed, 2016
Typical for a Wattpad Story plotwise, but surprisingly decent and engaging.

Yes, there were many cliches and it really annoyed me how Chloe was portrayed as a weak female lead ("You're so cute when you're angry"-- I lost count of how many times this statement occurred). But the characters were lovable and the story flowed nicely considering chapters were released in separate installments.

An enjoyable, light read. And honestly way better than many of the other things I've read on Watt
Kelvin
Jan 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Regardless of the fact that it’s a wattpad book, The Bad Boy, Cupid, and Me was incredibly cute and fun to read and surprisingly well written. I don’t mean this in an offensive way towards online published books, just that sometimes without an editor reading over the work, large mistakes can go unnoticed. At first I was bothered by the fact that each chapter ended in some sort of cliffhanger to keep readers that were reading the book as it was uploaded interested in the next chapter, typical of ...more
MelaDWolf
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Interesting, quick and funny reading.

'' My mum still thinks LOL means Lots of Love.''

After a big disappointment with ''Married with the Prince of Darkness'', this was really good.

In story we have a Chloe and Reece. You wouldn't even think they can to be together. She is like angel for relationship and always helping someone. He is always destroying something and never was good with girls (don't let me talk about relationship). But, somehow Cupid got this two together. And they are unforgettable pair.

'' I'm just Chloe Armmol, Cpair.
''
Sammy
May 11, 2014 rated it really liked it

Ah .. how I love dis bad boy - good girl thing .... where bad boy is actually quite nice ... and the good girl is naughty ... Well it has all the elements of perfect romance book , without going over the edge,I loved how the story evolves with the friendship thing and the characters are not jumping at each other ....

Meet Reece Carter : the official bad boy of the Preston Highschool , He rides bike , he is the most notorious guy in the campus , he has a whole rebel group , he is never seen with a girl ,....
Meet
Dex
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: summer-reads, reviews
:-D:-)<3<3<3 5 Incredibly Funny Stars:-D:-)<3<3<3

Oh My God Hasti Williams I am in AWE of you!

Ladies And Gentlemen let's give a round of applause!

description

I will shamefully admit that this was my first wattpad read (I am so sorry! I plan on making up for it!)

:-D:-)<3<3<3 5 Incredibly Funny Stars:-D:-)<3<3<3

Oh My God Hasti Williams I am in AWE of you!

Ladies And Gentlemen let's give a round of applause!

description

Ok, yes, the plot is not exactly original
(and I don't consider this to be a spoiler, 'cause I assume that you have read the blurb)
Bad Boy And Good Girl Fall In Love, but seriously, Hasti was, like what, 16 when she wrote this?

R U kidding me?

???????

AND she did this seen before plot WAY better than 90% of experienced authors!

description

I mean there were some twists and surprises that made the book different(view spoiler).

There were hardly any grammatical or spelling errors, and they weren't so major that i would remember them.

I found a couple of the plot twists to be kind of soap- operish (view spoiler) but I didn't mind terribly.

(view spoiler)

And I loved that she put herself in the book! (view spoiler)

And though some people might call the dialogue juvenile, I woudn't! The characters are teenagers - teens are not exactly the picture of maturity people!

Seriously, I was so happy after reading this book! I laughed at least a hundred times while reading it! And not a lot of books can make me do that!

Here's a sample of some of my favourite quotes (not all of them are funny):

I don't have a big ego, Reece replied calmly, I'm way too cool for that

Sure, it's easy for me - but that's not why I love Math. I love it because although Mathcan't teach us how to add Love or minus Hate, it proves to us that every problem has a solution.

Always classy, never trashy...just a little bit nasty

Do you think this is funny? she (Aurora-Reece's mother says this to Reece) flared while pointing her finger towards Chloe. She (Chloe) was currently holding a potato, and congratulating it for getting a part in Toy Story.

Last time I had hash brownies i hugged a hobo with a white beard and screamed "Dumbledore you're back!"

I whipped my head so fast I almost cranked it. I wonder how Willow Smith was capable of doing that so many times in her music video without having to resort to some form of neck surgery.

heart, smiley-face, ex oh ex oh
Hahaha(you will get it if you've read the book)
Nora Eliana
Feb 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Is this cliche af? Hell yes!
Was it exactly what I wanted it to be? Also yes.
Funny, quick and easy to read, slightly addicting and very entertaining.
And cliche. The good kind.
so if you need something to read during stressful times, something to take your mind off of thing, this is it.
Melis
Nov 08, 2014 rated it did not like it
This is the last time I read something from Wattpad.
Shreyaaa
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay...I just read this for the 100th time again! No exaggeration. Completely serious.

There are some books which I will never get tired of. And this, my dear friends, is one of those. I wouldn't say it's not a typical book for Wattpad but it's way, waaaayyy, better. I promise.
Every single romantic should read this book and the best part, it's for free.

“I help so many people with their relationship problems everyday but when it comes to myself — I have no one to turn to. Ironic. isn't it?”

That's Chloe Ar
Robin
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Anyone, that is high as hell!
Shelves: 2016
Contains Spoilers and Coarse Language.

If you must know one thing right now, is that I have no idea where to start with thing one. I just don't.

Everybody is like:

When I'm like:

You must be pulling
Linh
Jul 07, 2017 marked it as dnf
You can tell this was written as a fanfic. The premise is intriguing so I will try to read at a later time when I am in the mood.
Rach
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
**SPOILERS PRESENT**

Well, damn. There's a lot I have to say about this book, and most of it isn't good. So I suggest that if you're a huge fan of this book, you stop reading my review now. Because I can assure you that you'll probably get offended. That being said, let's move on to the review.

When I first started into the book, it seemed okay. It looked like a general teen fiction book and I assumed it would be cliche. As I kept reading into it, that's when I sort of regretted it. I couldn't e
Sasha (seetheworldwithbooks)
Definitely a very adorable quick read :) It's available on Wattpad, so if you have Wattpad account you should read it guys, it's so entertaining and one of the best! Seriously, this story made me laugh few times and made me grin ear to ear! This is definitely good and worth-reading!:) And there is the best news! The main character is not a manwhore nor a player so i think there's a bonus since i believe there are girls out there who tired of those kind of manwhore main characters. Anyway, the re ...more
Freya
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wattpad
Aww this was so cute! And unique((:

Check out my reading progress updates! I did a little review-thing over there(:

Review on my blog(available first 14th May): http://wp.me/p4qnlu-pb
Keily Soto Santana
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In “Bad Boy, Cupid & Me” there's this girl named Chloe Armel. Chloe is known around school as the cupid’s assistant. Everyone goes to her when they have a love problem or when they're having issues with a boy/girl. Chloe is a very smart girl. Chloe meets this boy named Reece. Her and Reece have to live next door to each other and they start falling for eachother.
What I like about “Bad Boy, Cupid & Me” is how it doesn’t just talk about Reece and Chloe. It talks about their friends and w
Emalie
May 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Uodate July '15:
I read this book after reading Freya's review, which reminded me that I wanted to give this one a try as well.

And damn, I'm glad I did, because this was freaking hilarous. I was laughing non-stop, which was a bad thing, because it was deep into the night and I was supposed to sleep, whoops. My bad.

The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me had so many freaking hilarous scenes, regarding hash brownies, a stolen diary and tiny little spiders.

Sherin
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was actually stressed after a hectic day and wanted something funny & interesting and picked this book after checking for the reviews.

Though I have an account and visited Wattpad a few times, I never managed to read a book or story out there - shame, I know! There are some good books out there ... I started a few and either stopped because they weren't complete yet, or because I forget to check back.

But this one, held my interest through and through. A funny, witty, romantic and cheesy Y
Captain Dem the second
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was like.... well believe me that was AWESOME! if you see my most reviews are positive and thats not because i like everyithing. its because the books that i write rewies about are the ones that i loved the most. this one was well it was as i said AWESOME! the way Reece was acting and the way Chloe was responding was apsolutely perfect.
When they first met it was so so so awesome the way he trusted her without even know her. the way she just liked him without even know him. He was super badas
Jenna
May 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I just discovered Wattpad and found this story just scrolling and looking at the cover. I'm a sucker for hot guys on the cover so I had to give this one a try.
The writer is very young and I'm amazed how talented she is. The story was not perfect and I feel like the writer is like a diamond still rough around the edges and needs some polishing, but I'm sure given her some years and she will get there for sure.

Now the story; Reese the bad boy, Chloe the good girl they should not like each other, but beh
kittypebbles
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mind-blowing
well after reading this book I think all I gotta say is..it's perfect...it has all the parts I want in a book
A)a sassy hero-check
B)a nerdy girl with social life-check
C)gradual intimacy-check
Well the only bummer was I really wanted to know her past with Her ex...and wanted her to see his true colours ...but never mind our girl is finally settled with Reece...yayyy
P.s:- this book is totally hilarious...
Nicole
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Even though this is cliché, it made me laugh and it made me happy, so... for that, it deserved ☆☆☆☆☆.

photo look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-pocahontas-funny-gif.gif
cayla
Apr 05, 2014 rated it did not like it
Horribly cliche. So much conflict unresolved. Pointless characters. Honestly, this isn't worth the read. Unless you're looking for a typical story about a so called "bad boy" and a so called "good girl". There are so many problems I have with this story it's not even funny. I'll probably post a full on review later.
Doll
This is was adorable, cute, and just a laugh out loud adventure of learning to love. Chloe changed from the innocent girl to the one loving bad boy Reece and I truly loved the relationship. Reece seemed a little annoying at times, but his friends were awesome and the characters were hilarious. awesome and cute quick read :)
Jing
Sep 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-books
Meh.
Shiela Arevalo
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, wattpad
One of my favorite stories on wattpad!

An amazing, quick-read and all in book!
How I wish the author will continue to write more stories.
Temima
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVEE <3 I need Reese in my life, and Valentino, heck, Dennis too
Jannat Bhat
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
This book surprised me in an amazing way! I hadn't known I would love this book as much as I do when I started it. Enjoyed this book thoroughly from the start to the end.
Valerie
THIS WAS ACTUALLY PUBLISHED LMAO
Jamie
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read this story so many times and it never gets old. It so cute and I just love it!
Madison
Nov 15, 2017 rated it liked it
The first couple of chapters definitely seemed more polished. Overall it was a cute and definitely a reminder of what it was like in high school having a crush on the bad boy.

"Who’s the Jackass that made you who you are? The guy who must have broken your heart and made you teach yourself who to and not to date? How to get the guy etcetera, etcetera...' No one knew about Ashton De Ville"

"Right now, Chloe was like a kitten who thought she was a tiger. She was just that cute."
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Finding Out What the Bad Boy Fights For
  • How To Turn A Good Girl Bad
  • Illegal My Ass
  • Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (Bad Boy Isn't My Type..., #1)
  • Bad Boy Kisses
  • The Bad Boy Stole My Teddy Bear
  • A and D (2015 Edition)
  • Our Song
  • Maid for Hire
“My eyes widened in disbelief," Wow,I never took you as a one night stand, player type of guy, Reece."
"No, idiot."Reece snapped. "I mean, I've never even been with a girl. Ever."
And with that, I died and went to happy land, with rainbow unicorns and—
Wait. Hold up.
"But that means that your first kiss..."
I trailed, not being able to believe this.

"Was with you." Reece finished, looking away, shy all of a sudden”
31 likes
“There were times where all we want is to Play the laughter, Pause the memories, Stop the pain and Rewind the happiness.” 13 likes