Start by marking “Their Virgin Hostage (Masters of Ménage, #5)” as Want to Read:
Their Virgin Hostage (Masters of Ménage, #5)

Their Virgin Hostage

(Masters of Ménage #5)

One Hostage Bride

Kinley Kohl agrees to marry wealthy Greg Jansen to save her family. Her wedding day should be the happiest of her life…except that she doesn’t love him. And she can’t help but wonder if she’s making a mistake. Even so, she refuses to let her loved ones down. Then moments before her nuptials, she’s kidnapped—and her whole life changes.

Three Determined Merce
Published June 25th 2013 (first published June 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Their Virgin Hostage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Virgin Hostage

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 sexy, though slightly clichéd and unoriginal stars

This series has been a guilty pleasure of mine for whenever I need a go-to smutty and sexy little read. Unfortunately, it seems that they have gotten just too predictable lately. Ever since book 3, it seems that they are all written on the same formula:

Take a 20-something virgin that is also extremely shy, with self-image issues, and a somewhat broken past.

Add three Doms, with issues of their own. But for variety's sake make one of them be al
Gabby
Jan 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh my!!! I really, really liked this one... I mean, It's the least fave of this series, but love the plus-sized heroine!!! :D

Rating: 4.5 Scorching Stars!
Jessica Alcazar
I started reading this series at some point in 2013 and as you can see from my ratings, I quite enjoyed the books. I put it aside after a few because it got to be repetitive and that factor alone was taking me out of the story and not allowing me to enjoy the delicious kinkiness that is this series.

I picked it back up because I'm taking part in a Diverse Romance Challenge bingo game and a polyamory relationship is one of the squares. After finishing the book, I'm not actually going to count it t
Emily
Kinley Kohl is about to be married to a man she does not love, but to help her father and keep her charity she is willing to sacrifice herself for it. When she is kidnapped though, she is confused as to why. The man Kinley was about to marry is not who she thinks and the man she befriended recently is not who he claimed to be either, feeling utterly betrayed Kinley doesn't know who to trust.

Law Anders was the man watching Kinley, he knew she was the one who he and his brother and best friend hav
Jenny
Feb 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: doms
Really good - not the best of the series but loved the storyline and even had a few tears for Kinley here & there . . . she really got effed over by so many people. You gotta read it to find out how.

My only gripe is that while there is a HEA, no cliffhanger and a step-up for her BFFs story - it felt the ending was sort of abrupt. Where was the epilogue? Or more of a step up of where Annabelle's story will go with the the lawyers (like how that last book brought us this book w/ Kinley's kidn
Ale Rivero
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A pesar de seguir la misma estructura que los anteriores de la saga, me gustó la relación que se entabla entre los protagonistas en esta quinta entrega.
Kinley es realmente una chica muy inocente, y con una buena inteligencia cuando se la requiere. Sus compañeros son hombres, ja. Tienen el típico carácter de los personajes de esta saga, es decir, dominantes, mandones y a veces más idiotas de lo necesario, pero igual se los termina queriendo un poco.
Seguramente deje pasar algunas lecturas antes d
 Rosebud
This is the fifth installment in the "Masters Of Menage" series featuring Dominic, Riley, and Law.

This trio was cameoed in the previous installment "Their Virgin Princess" which ended with a video showing the trio kidnapping Kinley Kohl just prior to her wedding. Heck she was in her actual wedding gown. Knowing that I was still able to enjoy the antics as the socialite, who of course is a virgin, is given the potential to have a fantasy affair with these three. Yummy !!!!

I'll just cut to the ch
Raine
Great book! I don't usually like books where the heroine is abducted and held captive and abused, but this one wasn't like that. The sex was hot and the BDSM wasn't over the top. I liked the fact that the heroine, Kinley is BBW. I've read them out of order it may be because I'm a little confused about the characters, but I'm not sure if I liked this one was much as the others in the series. However, I gave it 4 stars because I have to say (again!) that the sex scenes were hot.

*****Re-read for t
 Joyce
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the drama and suspense with this story. 3 hot guys and a cute little dog :)
Asounani
Hey!!! este estuvo un poco mejor, me gusto más el desarrollo de la historia y las parejas no estuvieron tan mal
Claudine Van
Mar 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!!
Shayna
Posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspo...

Their Virgin Hostage by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake was an emotionally charged, erotic masterpiece. When these two authors get together and put pen to paper, let me tell you, magic happens. They know how to bring their readers to their knees and they pretty much guarantee to have you emotionally invested in the wonderful, complex characters that they bring to life. Be prepared to enter a world full of gorgeous possessive Doms, a hilarious adorable
Kat Witmer
Jun 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Ok, so there were parts of this book that I really loved and then there were parts that I didn't. A brief synopsis...the lead heroine (Kinley) is about to marry a man (Greg) that she does not love for the sake of saving her family. Her mother died and she was left to take care of their foundation Hope House, her father has cancer with mounting hospital bills and her sister is, well she's just a bitch but Kinley is determined to help and support her family, so she agrees to marry this man who is ...more
April
Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

I really enjoyed the story this time. I have resigned myself to the whole "virgin" hook. It is just something I deal with, I enjoy the series so that isn't such a sacrifice.

I loved Kinley and all her sassy sweetness. She is a fun character to read and I loved that she didn't turn into a puddle when facing everything that came her way. She really had a lot to deal with throughout the book. She was also smart enough to work the situation when
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shadow‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

This is the fifth in the Masters of Ménage series and a delightful addition to the lineup. Written by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake (aka Sophie Oak), this book features more of Sophie Oak’s quirky humor, along with a brave, sweet, but vulnerable heroine, three hunky men who needed to be slapped in places, and lots of hot sex.

Kinley Kohl is marrying Greg Jansen in order to save her family. Her father has cancer and she must come up with
Vintage
Lexie Blake's Their Virgin series is kind of like Fun with Dick and Jane does menage a quatro.

Stalwart and lighthearted bro heroes see virgin.
Virgin has curves.
Surly hero wants virgin too.
Stalwart hero, lighthearted bro hero, surly hero and virgin have sex.

Somehow along the way the terrific trio save the non-virgin from a big bad villain.

Lather, rinse and repeat.

So far this one is pretty cute as the heroine is yet another innocent dingbat with a little dog. Normally, I am a big dog person,
Kooky
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was ok
Kinley Kohl is Greg Jansen's fiance. She is not marrying for love but for what he can do for her. He is going to pay her father's hospital bills and is going to donate millions to her deceased mother's charity. It's her wedding day and her sister is giving her a pep talk telling her it is the only way but her best friend Annabelle is trying to tell her Greg is not who he seems. Dominic Anthony, Riley Anders and Law Anders need proof of Jansen's crimes in order to convict him of Dominic's sister' ...more
Artemiz
Jun 28, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
I've got to stop reading this series, since it's getting worse with every book. First two were interesting and new, but last three books...
We still got a virgin who is in her late twenties, we still have three brothers/friends/brothers in arms who are looking for one woman for them all. And there is always some life threatening situation during which our heroes and heroine have enough time to play the find the hymen game, prep her for all kind of possible sex games that three man with one gal ca
Jules
Gotta say, I never really thought I'd be into the menage-scene. Not totally against it, but I always preferred the whole "belong to one guy" thing. But after THIS book, I'm definitely reconsidering that thought, and will definitely be reading more menage stories. There's a whole lot of appeal belonging to three guys...

Being kidnapped and whisked away by 3 super hot alpha males who prefer a girl with some meat on her bones, who want to share her without jealousy, and who want to make her the cent
Ivy Deluca
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
The latest in this series of menage books feels like a serious retread. Liked the heroine, Kinley, but the heroes are all starting to blend together with the previous books. About the only difference was my enjoyment of Law - who could have been with Kinley in a straight mf romance and I would have enjoyed that just as well, considering Dom and Riley were overly a-hole-ish for my taste. For whatever reason, the formula seemed more blatant in this story than previous entries. Still, I'm hooked in ...more
Rinny Rainwind
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think this was the most intense book of the series. Those men had a lot to work through in themselves, I was amazed they let love in. The one they all considered the most damaged(Law), was the one to see the love for what it was. Most Doms( in my experience are more in tuned with the Subs. Dominic took awhile to realize they could be missing out on a future. Riley took longer from past hurt. The one who should be hurt(Kinley) , was the one who knew herself the most. I recommend this book.
Clary ♡.
May 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
Bueno es Shayla asi que no hay mucho contenido o una super historia, cumple su objetivo como una mas de la saga pero Shayla siempre sabe llevar bien lo hot con algo de historia.
Obviamente al final quería mas acción pero ese no es su objetivo asi que está bien y como siempre un final feliz para todos.

Http://ClaryWayland.blogspot.com
Sanet
still not sure if I love or hate this series, I do enjoy following the journey and these characters lives over the past 5 books... but there are just a few odds and ends I absolutely don't like.

as I said... it's a love hate kind of relationship
Jamie Campbell
Okay! I just finshed this book, And I have to say it was JUST okay, Not as great as the other ones. But I liked it all the same. I am looking forward to Annabelle and the lawyers story...

I reread this story, it was better the second time.
CaroleDee
Apr 19, 2013 rated it liked it
More like a 3.5.
Rounded down because there was no epilogue. I like my HEAs nicely wrapped up; this one seemed a bit rushed and incomplete.
Still worth the read,though. No one pulls off sexy menage with a plot like these ladies :)
Diana
Jun 15, 2013 rated it liked it
This one was set up to be great. But it was seriously lacking in the sex department. I figured out the story way to quickly as well. Still a good read but not as good as the others. Loved the dogs...they had some of the best moments.
Stephanie
May 27, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Not her best work, but still a decent read. I love the action part at the end, wished it was a little more through the book.
Wild_irish_rose
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this entry in the series...I mean rhinestones! I loved the laundry basket, not your everyday kidnapping.
Michelle the Romance Witch
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
oMG HOTT. sooo sexy and a great addition to the series but not my favorite
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
  • Love and Let Die (Masters and Mercenaries, #5)
  • Innocence Defied (New York, #3)
  • Her Double Deputies (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #6)
  • Stephon & Matt (Club El Diablo #7)
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than sixty novels. For twenty years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of daydreaming, muc

Masters of Ménage (7 books)
  • Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage, #1)
  • Their Virgin's Secret (Masters of Ménage, #2)
  • Their Virgin Concubine (Masters of Ménage, #3)
  • Their Virgin Princess (Masters of Ménage, #4)
  • Their Virgin Secretary (Masters of Ménage, #6)
  • Their Virgin Mistress (Masters of Ménage, #7)
“I got shot saving you. That should speak very clearly about my feelings. After all, I'll bear the scars of loving you for the rest of my life.” 5 likes
“Are you a Dominant, Sir?”
“Yes.” A smile played at his lips. Hearing her call him that would never get old.
“And I’m a submissive?”
“Absolutely,” Law whispered in her ear. “You’re the sweetest little sub I’ve ever seen.”
A grin curled her mouth up. “So I call you my Doms?”
“Yes, pet.”
Her smile widened until she looked as if she was trying to keep a straight face. “You’re Dominic, the Dom.”
He sighed. “Yes, pet. I think I was aptly named.”
“You’re Dom Dominic.”
“While true, that’s not exactly how you should phrase it.” He frowned.
“You’re Dom Dom.” The smile zipped across her face. “I get to call you Dom Dom.”
3 likes