Start by marking “Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers” as Want to Read:
Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers

Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers

They come to our aid when we least expect it, and they disappear as soon as their work is done. Invisible helpers are available to all of us. In fact, we all regularly receive messages from our guardian angels and spirit guides, but usually fail to recognize them. This book will help you to realize when this occurs. And when you carry out the exercises provided, you will ...more
Published September 8th 2002 by Llewellyn Publications (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians

Start your review of Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
Sue
Oct 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: esoteric
Turned OFF by all the quasi-connections to the Bible. I don't need--or want--religion to believe something.
Maria
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and all the great information it gives BUT there was a lot of religious talk which is really a turn off for me. I am still searching to find good books of this nature that don’t quote scripture and talk of their God that created the universe. I found myself skipping pages and rolling my eyes at these parts and also at the somewhat tacky ways that are suggested to make contact with your spirit helpers. These ways are suggested as if all you need to do is get a Ouija ...more
Karo
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm less than satisfied with the credibility of Mr. Webster's information, as well as the credibility of his personal experiences. His information on spirit guides contradicts other sources; for ex. he says that spirit guides are loved ones who have passed on. Other sources state that spirit guides are not loved ones who have passed on. He suggests techniques for reaching spirit guides such as ouija board use, which is not recommended by other sources. He suggests that anyone can become a ...more
Miranda
Oct 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book kept my attention throughout and I learned so much. I feel sonics like a better person with the new outlook on the world I have now. It is amazing how much I understand things and how I can communicate with some of my guides. Great book, I tagged pages.
Angela Hughes
Dec 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This book gave me concrete pieces of information on which I could build on. It got me to start paying attention and taking responsibility for what was/is going on around me. It opened a lot of doors.
Addy
Oct 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
This book is packed with information that could severely be useful for those looking to get in touch with their spirit guides & guardian angels. It has a lot of exercises and meditations to try and help you become acquainted with them. I'm going to keep this book so I can look back & try to incorporate techniques into my own life.
Zata
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Informative and friendly read

This book encompasses everything you need to know and how to contact your angels, spirited, spirit guides etc. I recommend it to anyone who is new to the subject or looking to broaden his or her interest in it.
Susan Arnold-Richards
A bit wordy, but very helpful in giving insight to finding your spiritual guides.
Bridgette Guerzon Mills
Jun 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
Um, not sure...some good stuff and some that seemed way out there.
Iona  Stewart
Jul 22, 2011 rated it liked it
The author has penned many books on related ”occult” subjects. I found this one ok, but not brilliant. I didn’t get to contact any angels or spirit guides, but I did feel a shift in that I now feel I can and eventually will obtain contact with these, and that is a good start.

The book is divided into two parts, the first on angel guardians and the second on spirit guides. In Part One we are provided with information about the history of angels and about seven Archangels. These are Michael,
Spiritual_inspirations
Jul 24, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who wants to get to know there angles or spirit guides
Every has an Angel to protect and watch over them. this book shows you how to communicate with your Angels and Spirit guides. This is a great great book, very interesting!
Emma Mildon
Dec 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: guides
An amazingly gifted soul and writer
Lamerica
Jan 24, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This a really god book on ways to contact spirits it's pretty scary!
Yan
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's good starting point to learn about your Guardian Angels and Spirit guid.
Luisa
Mar 15, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing
  • Hunted (The Profiler, #1)
  • Be A Good Girl (FBI, #3)
  • El laberinto de los espíritus (El cementerio de los libros olvidados, #4)
  • The Prisoner of Heaven (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #3)
  • How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
  • A Religion of One's Own: A Guide to Creating a Personal Spirituality in a Secular World
  • You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter
  • Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives
  • The Angel's Game (El cementerio de los libros olvidados #2)
  • How The Secret Changed My Life: Real People. Real Stories.

Richard Webster was born in New Zealand in 1946, where he still resides. He travels widely every year, lecturing and conducting workshops on psychic subjects around the world. He has written many books, mainly on psychic supjects, and also writes monthly magazine columns.