Start by marking “Holiday Wishes” as Want to Read:

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  825 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
From #1 "New York Times "bestselling author Nora Roberts come two heartwarming Christmas stories of love and holiday magic.
AVAILABLE DIGITALLY FOR THE FIRST TIME
In "Home for Christmas," prizewinning reporter Jason Law returns home to win back the woman who slipped through his fingers. And in "All I Want for Christmas," Mac Taylor finds out the lengths to which his mischi
ebook
Published December 1st 2012 by Portfolio

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Wishes

Lynnette
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holiday Wishes

Two awesome Christmas love stories by my favorite author, Nora Roberts!!! In these two stories, Nora brings you the magic of Christmas and of two couples falling in love and becoming a family!!!
Emilie Davis
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Holiday reading!

Happy endings go hand in hand with Christmas and Nora Roberts knows how to please her readers! Both novellas have rocky beginnings but great endings. You will enjoy both.
Cynthia Ahlborn
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christmas Magic

Excellent Christmas love story. Could not stop reading until the end. Makes you believe in the magic of Christmas again.
Bernie
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holiday Wishes review

Holiday Wishes is a heartwarming set of two Christmas novellas written by author Nora Roberts. Both of the stories are sweet.
Opal Sibley
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So sweet

Dads working things out so his twins get a say in their future was so special. I couldn't put it down.
Shamima
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AWWWWW

2 gorgeous cute Christmas romance.

Loved it

Gives you a good happy feeling.
YeJi
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, fiction, chick-lit
These two novellas took a while to get through. I just didn't pick the omnibus back up after putting it down. They were stereotypical holiday novels, and I probably would have enjoyed them more if I had read them near Christmas.
Nurul
Feb 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult
I've mentioned this elsewhere, but holiday romance novellas are like Hallmark holiday movies: fluffy, improbable and satisfying in small doses. And with Nora Roberts, one thing you can count on is how quickly her characters fall in love with one another while being slow to admit it to themselves and each other. Its hella predictable, but I lap it up every single time. Especially over the holiday season. SIGH.

Anyway. I liked both stories, but the first one, Home for Christmas, has been done much
vickie Chaisson
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holiday Wishes another Robert's hit.

Nora Roberts never disappoints. If you want a book with feel good wishes an holiday spirit this is the book for you. Both stories are full of sweet innocence and pure holiday goodness. All I want for Christmas is perfect. Two little boys want "the mom" for Christmas so they write a letter to Santa. Their single dad has no idea what is happening and is in for the ride of his life. It's been years since he has been interested in a woman. He has his boys to raise
April
Feb 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Home for Christmas - 2 stars
I didn't really care for this one. It felt rushed and I did not connect with any of the characters. Well, I liked the little girl, but that's it.

All I Want for Christmas - 4 stars
Okay, this one was pretty cute. I wasn't sure that I was going to like it, based on the opening chapter, but I ended up liking it a lot. This one took its time to build up the story and characters. Roberts sure likes her complicated, complex men. Haha. I can suspend my disbelief for a sweet,
Sharon
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two short love stories - At Home for Christmas - Pulitzer prize winning author Jason Law returns home, to the love of his life. And All I Want for Christmas - Mac Taylor's sons wish for "the Mom" for Christmas, and she walks into town as the new music teacher.

I usually enjoy everything Nora Roberts writes, and these stories were no exception. I loved all of the characters, especially the twins in All I Want for Christmas. The characters were believable and the story lines were plausible. This wa
Dec 07, 2015 rated it liked it
3 stars

Two short romances at Christmas time, they're your typical romances, meet cute, quickly falling in love, some sort of drama where there are misunderstandings and the characters don't communicate their feelings, both get angry/upset and one leaves crying/angry, one realises that they've made a mistake/been a fool and goes back to beg forgiveness and all is forgiven and they live happily ever after.

Have I summed that up about right?

They weren't too bad, nice and festive and that's really al
Jo Anne
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2017
Two feel good Christmas novellas from Nora Roberts. These were originally released under a different name - The Gift - back in 2012. I vaguely remembered them before I bought them again in ebook format, but didn't care. I had a great holiday season (with little time to read), and these two stories gave me some Holiday cheer overlap into January.
Susan Yoder
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love everything Nora Roberts/J. D. Robb

And have since her first silhouette book. I remember thinking to keep an eye on this author. She brings laughter and tears to every story.
Aki
Jan 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay

Eh. We know the theme: Christmas all that goes with it. A good way to pass the time. Cute vignettes from Nora Roberts.
Ellen Zboril
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great holiday read!

Classic Nora Roberts. She brought all the characters to life. I didn't want the book to end. It's nice to believe in magic.
Heidi
Jan 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kelly English
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two great stories

Loved both stories but wish they were longer. I found myself wanting to keep reading and for the stories not to end.
Carole Mcwilson
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Light read

Quick easy read. Not quite the usual Nora Rober. ts. Enjoyable but didn't have that "can't put it down" feeling.
Cathie
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love romance and Christmas!!!

Two wonderful stories!! As always Nora's books pull you in. I had read the second story once before, but loved reading it again.
Mariana
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Home for Christmas - 4 stars
All I Want for Christmas - 4 stars
Paraphrodite
Dec 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
Nothing better than re-reading a couple of Christmas oldies from Nora Roberts to get into the holiday spirits. Zeke and Zack are just soo cute!
angela yargus
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christmas is Love

Nora Roberts hits ABOVE belt...right into the heart. No complaints from this avid reader! I read everything she creates! Bring it on!
Cheryl
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Get ready for the holidays

These are 2 older novels from Nora Roberts but they still make you feel the spirit and love of the holiday season.
Kim
Dec 25, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
**3.5 stars**
Sethie
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Both stories made me cry!
Cathy
Dec 01, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lovely Christmas book with two great holiday stories.
Amy
Dec 17, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice book for the holidays.
Bre Branco
not her best

although short stories are lacking in "meat", character building is possible. The second story accomplished this far better. First one lacked both
Dixie Bowman
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, feel good stories.
More about Nora Roberts...