Start by marking “Emma the Bumble Bee: A beautiful story designed to help children believe and trust themselves. Giving them confidence and leadership skills.” as Want to Read:

Emma is a young bee on her first day going out to collect pollen. Every young bee is intrusted with this important duty and Emma has to find within herself the strength and inner wisdom that is every bee's birthright. This book comes with a unique exercise designed to help parents support their child in developing self-trust and personal strength.
Published November 24th 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Emma the Bumble Bee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emma the Bumble Bee

TheReader
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm surprised not to see a description posted on this book. It is a great book for ages 4 to 6. With a sweet story line that teaches children to trust themselves. A teaching for life, that's for sure.

The book also has a unique exercise for parents and children to do together. It’s great at creating a bond with the child and to take the teaching of the book further.
Lindsey Silvestrini
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Doing something for the first time is scary for children! Even for adults it can be intimidating! But it’s our job to teach and empower our children to trust themselves to try and succeed at new things. Emma the Bumble Bee is a great book that will help little ones learn the importance of this and see that they are not alone.

Emma is a cute little bee! My four year old daughter Paige immediately commented on the flowers on her head and how pretty she was! While illustrations are meant to graphica
Mina De Caro (Mina's Bookshelf)
Extended review available on MINA'S BOOKSHELF http://minadecaro.blogspot.com/2013/1...

"What we remember from childhood we remember forever", said Cynthia Ozick. It's during that brief and wonderful season of our lives that our early experiences leave a firm imprint on the future development of our personalities. What in our dispassionate eyes of adults is just part of a routine, can be a real challenge for our children - a steep road source of self-doubt and anxiety.

In her debut self-help serie
Monica Dumont
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: children-s-books
When writing Emma the Bumble Bee, I thought of how insecurities can easily be overcome by just having the knowledge and the practice of trusting ourselves.
This picture book is a beautiful and simple fable meant to show young children that sometimes the way they feel make things appear harder than they actually are and that by learning to trust themselves they can accomplish what they put their minds and energy towards..
The exercise at the end of the story is meant as a fun guide to help suppor
Elisa Bar
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What I like about this book is how through the story we are shown how different things are when we learn to and actually trust ourselves. Many times our perception of things is not necessarily the reality.

This was definitely insightful!
France Belzile
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story combined with beautiful bright colours. I like what it has to say about trusting oneself.
Alexander Mccafee
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s
Great picture book. I like the message. Perhaps we should all learn from this and put it into practice more often.
Chani Ottawa
May 17, 2015
Orriyonna
May 02, 2017
Self-Help Books For Children 1 2 Jun 16, 2013 04:28PM
Celebrated for her children's personal development series, Monica Dumont is a Guatemalan-born Canadian award winning author and spiritual teacher whose work is credited with being inspirational and touching.
She draws upon her childhood memories and the lives of the children around her to create stories that speak deeply to her young audience.
Her expertise is in the field of personal growth.

Accl