Start by marking “Fodor's Exploring Israel” as Want to Read:
Fodor's Exploring Israel

Fodor's Exploring Israel

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This in-depth tour guide of Israel takes travelers to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Jaffa, and beyond to this ancient, holy land's beautiful beaches, antiquities, historic sites, spas, desert hikes, restaurants, hotels, and stores. Features more than 350 full-color photographs, maps, and illustrations.
Paperback, 1st Edition, 288 pages
Published February 13th 1996 by Fodor's Travel Publications (first published 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Fodor's Exploring Israel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fodor's Exploring Israel

Catherine Woodman
This was lent to me for my recent trip to Israel, and I found it was something that I wish I had read ahead of time rather than en route--fortunately, I was not at all n charge of planning the trip, but this would have given me a great overview of what were the possible things to see in the places we might go.
 Barb Bailey
Temple Sinai Denver
Jan 20, 2015
ElizabethBar
Jan 29, 2017
Andrew Sanger is a travel writer and novelist who has lived and worked in several countries, including Greece, India, the USA and the Languedoc region of southern France. Andrew now lives in London.

His two novels in print are The J-Word (2009; about secular Jewish identity) and The Slave (2013; about human trafficking, freedom and lawlessness).

Andrew is also the author of about thirty-five travel
More about Andrew Sanger