Start by marking “Zuma Exposed” as Want to Read:
Zuma Exposed

Zuma Exposed

3.44  ·  Rating details ·  55 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
This is the book President Jacob Zuma does not want you to read. From Shaik to 'The Spear', award-winning investigative journalist Adriaan Basson reveals the truth behind Jacob Zuma's presidency of the ANC and South Africa. From one bad decision to another, this explosive, roller-coaster account traces the unravelling of a likeable but deeply flawed leader who came to powe ...more
Published May 14th 2014 by Jonathan Ball Publishers (first published November 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Zuma Exposed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zuma Exposed

Wessel van Rensburg
The obscene corruption described in this book is so unrelenting, tawdry and base, that I could not finish it.
Gronum
Jan 07, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow.... dog eats dog. Zuma clearly does not understand the lines between a public servant chosen by the people (and yes they keep on putting their faith in him) and getting his hands into all the pies of governance for his personal and cadres/friends gain. I must admit that the writing was not that clear but I assume that the way the last 10 years have been at the top of the ANC has also not been that clear i.e. infighting, fighting with the few independent people/institutes and the law. We can ...more
Gugu Maduna
The book is merely focuses on Zuma's flaws and corruption. The behind scenes of the ANC movement are shocking and an embrassement for the freedom that was fought. The cadres are now focusing on making money rather than serving the public and settling of political scores. This is a fundamental problem within the ANC>
Lorna
Nov 24, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
There was nothing in this book I didn't already know - someone described it as a 'copy and paste' exercise and I'd go with that. I'm glad I read it though - just justified why I dislike Zuma so much.
Bruce Harbour
Very interesting read, pulling all the dirt together in one book. Quiet disconcerting for the future of the country especially if the judiciary & press freedom get compromised. Book ends rather suddenly.
Bra Tebza
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With all that has happened since the beggining of Zuma's second term, the author must give us book 2. I'll be happy to help with a title :-)
Beric Croome
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well researched and presenting well supported facts. Very interesting and shows the importance of responsible investigative journalism in exposing corruption and nepotism in politics.
Sharon Bradfield salmon
mmmm....this book is quite frightening to read. It exposes alot about our South African government and shows how unhealthy our democracy is!
Cathie
Jan 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a tangled web we weave when once we practice to deceive - wonder how Mr Zuma sleeps at night! Not an enjoyable read, but an eye opener.
Donald Schopflocher
Be afraid for the Rainbow Nation. Be very afraid.
Asanda Conjwa