Start by marking “Chasing Paradise (Chasing, #3)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Paradise (Chasing, #3)

Chasing Paradise

(Chasing #3)

After the tumultuous ordeal Sienna had to go through to get Blake back, another hurdle surfaces, leaving her bruised and broken. Now back on her feet, will they find the culprit behind her accident, or will it find her first?

Will Sienna finally find her way home and have a happy life with the one she truly loves? Or will fate intervene again and take that final piece of ha
Kindle Edition
Published July 5th 2013 by Pamela Ann

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Paradise

Rayni
Jun 30, 2013 rated it liked it
******************before reading guess. ***** I think Camila is the obvious threat against Sienna, but between the uncle and aunt possibly back in the picture I'm leaning towards them. And, oh is Blake going to lose his shit when he finds out who hurt his woman.
Anxiously awaiting a release date!! Never have I stalked amazon or Barnes and noble on a daily basis before searching for a book.

Nook:

iBooks and KOBO readers can get the book through SMASHWORDS:
ht
Ruth
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for this book. I need to know what happen next. Is Cam the crazy one who put Sienna life in risk. Please, can be an early release?
Xiomara Serrano
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think Camilla and Siennas uncle teemed up to get revenge. Camilla because she hated Blake for picking Sienna, and Siennas uncle because he probably didn't want her testimony so he wouldn't get arrested for abusing her when she was a child.
Maddie
Jun 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was Camilla. I think all of us die hard Chasing fans can draw to the conclusion that it was Camilla. I can't wait to see how Sienna will get revenge. And Blake. And what about Chad and Troy's wedding?
Fre06 Begum
Jan 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Sienna is still not likeable to me but she gets better in the end. Blake again is so alpha but he displays really real emotions like jealousy betrayal and anger which I felt he was more then justified! Great book 3 tho.
Jennifer Spatola
Jul 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Perfect HEA !! I wish I got to read more !! Maybe even countinue the story about Lucy n Toby or even write a book about Kyle !! But I knew Blake n sienna were perfect for each other n through all the drama that went down they still managed to stay strong n overcome it all together!
Lesley
Jul 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
Thank goodness for the HEA or else i would have been pissed! Unfortunately as much as I was waiting and hoping to give this book 5 stars, I still couldn't. And 4 stars is stretching it. Here are a few things (and in no particular order)...

1. GRAMMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather wait to read a book with 5 star potential than have an author rush it out with numerous misspellings and poor syntax. This is an automatic star reduction in my eyes. Please have someone proof read thoroughly for spelling
Lili
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
It's over, it's finally over!... thank God for that!!

This one takes the whole cake for awful dialogues, Jesus Christ, did I roll my eyes with the absolutely horrendous, asinine, appalling and so very ridiculous things these characters uttered.
And I have no idea where this author is from but it felt like she just threw some british words into some of the conversations to make it sound like the characters were actually british... she failed to convince me.

Looses points for lack of originality, I k
Autumn
Jul 07, 2013 added it
I can't find this book on iBooks or Anywhere is it out???? HELP!!!!!! Please
Nikki Nik
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
2 1/2 stars.

description

Where to begin?

I loved the first two books in the series. Loved them so much, that I re-read them two weekends ago in anticipation of the this book that was supposed to be released two weeks ago (of course, it wasn't).

description

There were numerous problems I had with Blake and Sienna in this book. For example, their immaturity, distrust of each other, constant fighting, and sometimes awkward sex scenes. For the first 50-60% of this book, I found myself wondering if these two people should b
Katie Edmonds
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was ok
The release was pushed back numerous times which is a pet peeve of mine. The author has been churning out book after book and her other series got pushed to the top of the priority list so I can understand, but I think more realistic goals should be set before dates are released to the public.

Now, onto the book itself. Pamela Ann's writing is hot but typos are common place and there is definitely an overall rushed feeling as words are missing here and there and the reader is left to fill in the
Kerri
Jul 23, 2013 rated it liked it
I wanted to like this book, but it just wasn't there for me! The back story about who was behind Sienna's attack was lost in the shuffle and it was an endless loop of love, sex, anger, more sex and so on. I know all (real) relationships go through their ups and downs but this was all over the place and there were times I had to re-read thinking I missed something. Trust me the sex was steamy and great to read, but sometimes you just need a good story to go along with it and for me that just didn ...more
Tamara Jarvis
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: yes
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! The desperation and love that Blake and Sienna have for each other is magical. The need they have to be completely give to one another is downright envious; passionate is an understatement!

I was surprised that Lucy and Toby's story wasn't resolved but was glad to hear that they may be resolved in an upcoming Christmas book. I was also happy to see Blake and Sienna have a few moments that reminded me of the first book, with Blake feeding her treats as she groaned with delight
Anita
Jan 14, 2013 rated it did not like it
This was a big disappointment, apart that in the end I both hated Blake and Sienna, the storyline was predictable and the end was abrupt. But the biggest fault I had with this book was throwing in italian phrases. I really wish that authors would research better as it is really annoying reading badly translated phrases.
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
ok...I stuck with the series. Overall, it was a good story, but certain things bothered me...a lot. The Sienna's character was weak, immature and annoying at times. Blake was kind of a dirt bag. But in the end, the HEA was worth the read.
Nikki
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!!! Pamela Ann you are a genius and my all time favorite author ♡♡
How do I write this review without giving revealing too much??

Being a fan of Blake and Sienna from the start, i loved all the books including all the drama, made me fall in love with all characters and of course the handsome and delectable Blake Knightly.... So for me reading Chasing Paradise was bitter sweet...

The book was amazing and so was the suspense... I read this book in one sitting till the wee hours of the morning
Indy
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
I skimmed over prior two novels, lukewarm as writing isn't really my cup of tea, but finished out the series by reading this one yesterday to see the conclusion. Granted the characters are hot, their foreign language endearments are sweet, and the sex is great, but this book was so darn frustrating had to put it down and way away at times.

Seems like every series of Ann's is a slightly immature relationship model where the characters are making up and breaking up every chapter with little to no
T.S.
May 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Finished the book in about 4 hours and I must say I'm a bit disappointed. Yes, there's a HEA but everything felt really rushed and disjointed. There was good times and bad but so much stuff happened that came from no where. I must read if again today and see if its any better for me. After the changing of release dates so many times I thought the book was going to be stellar and it really just felt like she was ready to simply be done with it. Ill update my review after reading it again.
Emily Casteel
I waited for this book for almost 2 months and I'm sad to say I'm disappointed. The dialogue is way too formal and there are a ton of grammar and spelling errors. It's a decent story but she needs to loosen up with her writing style
Gaby
May 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
When is this book going to be out.?????.? Can't wait to read it
Marulett
Jan 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Drama-a-ton, but it was a really good book overall :)

Becky
Jun 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Urggghhhh...this book had my emotions all over the place! One minute i want to smack Sienna, the next i wanted to smack Blake. Loved the last book!
Di
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: meh
I had hoped this series would improve. Unfortunately I was wrong. This book felt all over the place. One minute everyone was happy, then the next it was back to the usual fighting and jealousy. Quite frankly, this is pretty much a repeat of books one and two, with a little bit of new stuff thrown in.
The threats and the culprits were random to say the least. Then the stupidity of the final act just made me roll my eyes! After the final threat, just minutes before, she agrees to go out regardless?
Francisca May
Aug 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really, really enjoyed the Chasing series. It's surely not the most outstanding pieces of literature to ever grace this Earth, but I find that I'm perhaps not as revolted as other people may be when it comes to the grammatical side of the situation (well... surely I DO have some standards, but ultimately the plot wins out for me).

Reviewing the series as a whole, the first thing that comes to mind is how gutted and raw I felt throughout the three books, as well as how deeply I felt what the ch
Carrie Sims Schutze
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was ok
Crazies R Us Book Blog
May 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
~Joni's Review~

[image error] photo Fotor0722124518_zps5ad914e8.jpg

“Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise.”
~ Victor Hugo

Abso-freaking-lutely fantabulous ending to a great series. My emotions were all over the place. Sienna and Blake deserved some sunshine but the clouds just keep blocking it. My heart hurt so much for them. While they were going through the funk they found themselves in I had tears through it all.

I knew that the angst was coming a
Denise
Feb 03, 2013 rated it really liked it

Finally Sienna and Blake are together but everything that has happened changed Blake. He’s a little distant in the beginning and I can understand why. Sienna has been through a lot and she needs time to heal, mentally and physically from the horrible fall. Blake has always been overly protective and rightly so. The women in his past are having a hard time dealing with the end of their relationship with him that they go all psycho crazy. Why Sienna doesn’t want to acknowledge that is beyond me. T
ReadingBetweenTheLines
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Pamela Ann, you did it to me AGAIN!

Just when you think you can't fall anymore in love with Blake effin Knightly, Pamela comes at us with Chasing Paradise.

The love story of Blake and Sienna continues .. only this time with much more drama, angst and heartbreak.

Did I cry my face off, yes. Yes I did.
Did I want more. OF COURSE I DID.

The passion that Pamela has while writing this series is 100% displayed in this final installment of Chasing. This book leaves nothing to the imagination and no questi
Michala
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just had to start reading this 3rd book straight away.
ive read the 3 books in 3days.
ive felt all sorts of emotions reading this trilogy.
the friendships and the love of each couple had me hooked. they all had their own hardships to overcome.
sometimes, I wanted more information on what they did between the jumps in the time.
also, I would love to have known what kyle and sienna talked about on the phone after the she broke and went to the beach, I can picture it, but I would have liked Pamela an
Rating? 1 97 Feb 28, 2013 11:23AM
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Irreversible Damage (Irreparable #2)
  • Shattered Edge (Edge, #2)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • The Chaos in Me (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2)
  • Enlightened (Red Flags, #2)
  • Beneath Layers (Layers #3)
  • Bound by Ivy Forever (Devoted, #3)
  • The Lover Beneath Me (The Devil Trilogy, #3)
  • Breaking the Rules (Back to Brooklyn, #2)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • A Beautiful Melody (Beautiful, #3)
  • Cautious (Disastrous, #2)
  • Sad Love (Love #3)
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Mending (This, #2)
is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author. She studied Fashion Marketing in United Kingdom and a degree in Business. She has a penchant for pastries, dogs, renaissance paintings, angst-filled novels, travelling and is fascinated with the Italian language and culture.

Web: www.PamelaAnnBooks.com

Blog:

Amazon Profile:

Chasing (4 books)
  • Chasing Beautiful (Chasing, #1)
  • Chasing Imperfection (Chasing, #2)
  • Chasing Forever (Chasing, #4)
“Love me, that's all I ask. I will never want to go away, Sienna. Never fear that. No matter the difficulty, I will always stay. Always. I don't want anyone else. I want you, Sienna. You. Always and only fucking you. Don't make me suffer because you don't think you deserve me. I get to choose who I want to be with and I choose you. I will always fucking choose you, don't you see that? It was always meant to be you.” 7 likes