Start by marking “Unremembered Things (Book #1 in the Wood Nymph Chronicles)” as Want to Read:
Unremembered Things (Book #1 in the Wood Nymph Chronicles)

Unremembered Things (Book #1 in the Wood Nymph Chronicles)

One woman, two worlds and nothing but UNREMEMBERED THINGS separating them.

Indiana Shamira has a dark secret that could shatter her version of reality and get her killed in the process. Now if only she could remember what it is…

When Indiana wakes with no memory of her past life and a vampire called Sam hanging from the rafters in her cellar, she knows things are about to
Published May 21st 2013 by Myrddin Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Unremembered Things, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unremembered Things

Start your review of Unremembered Things (Book #1 in the Wood Nymph Chronicles)
Meags
3 Stars

Set in (rural) Melbourne, this paranormal fantasy follows the story of Indiana, a young woman who suffers from memory loss, having woken up a year ago without a single recollection of her life up until that point.

Her life was rubbed from her memory like one would wipe sleep from their eyes after a bad dream.

Strangely, or intriguingly (depending on how you look at it), Indiana makes the choice not to tell anyone about her amnesia, deciding instead to let the mystery of her life unravel
Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}
Note: Thank you to the author for providing a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Actually, to clarify, I would rate this 3.5 Stars because truthfully, I am stuck between liking it and hmmm....but actually this is a strange little book that I both enjoyed and also disliked.

A full review will come closer to the release date.

First off, fantasy and urban fantasy books will always catch my attention. But to find on that's set in an Australian setting is really rare. Rare for me because most of the
Susan Barton
eBook Review Gal received a complimentary ARC of this book.

Summary:

Indiana Shamira struggles to piece together the fragments of her life after waking up with amnesia. She doesn’t know anything about her life, other than she works in a salon, and is good at her job. She has a nonexclusive relationship with her co-worker, Kurt, and a strange guy hanging from the rafters in her cellar.

As she contemplates her life, and the fact that not remembering things isn’t actually all that bad, she and a str
Meredith
First off, there's a ton of potential in this author. The more she writes, the more I anticipate her stories will be more fully fleshed out. (And my 2 stars is probably like most folks 3 or 4 stars.)

In the first portion of the book, where there's more happening at Indiana's work site, the descriptions and interactions within smaller town life reminded me of Charlaine Harris' writing style. I also felt that I got to know Indiana, Sam, and Morgaine as characters and cared about them.

However, as t
 Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf
Note: My thanks to the author for providing a copy in exchange for an honest review.

The cover may seem bland at first glance, it might even be a tiny bit familiar. Yet, upon further inspection it may hold some key (pun intended) information about the words beneath the cover. What appears to be a modestly hastily drawn heart in paint and a perfect skeleton key of old in fact, must be more; according to synopsis that is.

NOTES

.........

....With the forgone conclusion of a two equally (possibly hot)
Parker
Feb 07, 2015 rated it really liked it

Independent Reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock

Indiana wakes up with no memory of her life other than the last few months. She knows there is a vampire called Sam in her cellar who knows her. She knows her friends with benefits boyfriend Kurt and she knows her work colleagues.The only problem is she has a feeling that she may not be completely human and the dreams she's been having may not just be dreams.

I was not sure how this story would develop when I started to read it and
Tracey Pedersen
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked this book right off the bat but about half way through I had to put it down and read something else. It's an interesting read and an interesting story but is also a little strange. As an Aussie I thought the setting was a touch off as a little country town had commission housing but that doesn't reflect badly on the story at all.

After a little break I was keen to get back to it and find out what happened to Indiana and the rest of the people in the story. I finished it in one sitting I
Brenda Demko
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This had a plethora of supes including satyrs and nymphs.

The plot was compelling and had me bespelled. I had a hard time walking away.

The characters were interesting to say the least.

I kept turning pages to find out what would happen and I absolutely have to read the next one. I want to know the whole story of what happened in Indiana's past and how she lost her memory. I am anxious to see if things work out with Sam. My fingers are crossed!

In this book there was action, suspense, some romance,
Apr 11, 2013
Carlie Cullen
Feb 23, 2015
Rachel Tsoumbakos
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Delia Remington
Holly
Jan 31, 2015
Kimberly
Jan 31, 2015
Rachel Tsoumbakos has had several articles published through mainstream magazines and currently writes extensively for Monsters and Critics.

Over the years, Rachel has been interested in many aspects of history. When studying for a Library Studies diploma, she discovered just how much she enjoyed researching and has since used these skills in several of her novels. However, it was her work with The

News & Interviews