Start by marking “Blame It on the Bikini” as Want to Read:
Blame It on the Bikini

Blame It on the Bikini

3.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  320 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
How not to get a guy's attention... For Mya Campbell, trying on a ridiculously tiny bikini and texting her best friend the incriminating photo was supposed to be a private joke. Emphasis on the private. Realising she's sent the photo to her best friend's brother Brad...? Public humiliation of the highest order! Because hotshot lawyer Brad Davenport is one of those guys - t ...more
Paperback
Published December 1st 2012 by Mills & Boon

Desere
Jan 04, 2013 Desere rated it it was amazing
Sexy, romantic, heart warming and just plain crazy fun! The book was fabulous and I loved every minute of it. With modern technology today anything is possible and yes we all make mistakes.

But imagine that mistake is sending a picture of yourself in a very, very tiny bikini to your best friend's brother instead of to her! Ladies, I am sure your all going to agree that some girls might take that in stride laugh it off and move on or even decide to throw caution to the wind and go with the flow.

T
Brenda
Jul 12, 2015 Brenda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-own, sweet-romance
It was really good :D
Sabrina (Soter) Sally
«Non hai bisogno di ottenere i voti più alti, di fare i cocktail migliori della città. Non devi eccellere in tutto. Qualsiasi cosa tu faccia, io ti amerò. Qualsiasi cosa succeda, Mya, io ti amerò comunque.»

Breve e dolce, una romantica storia perfetta per un paio d'ore di lettura ;) Brad non aveva mai notato la formosa migliore amica della sorella che non vedeva da anni...almeno finché non gli arriva per sbaglio una sua foto in ridottissimo bikini sul cellulare XD Inutile dire che la povera Mya è
Ivonne
Feb 25, 2014 Ivonne rated it really liked it
me encanto desde la primera pagina, fue un libro lleno de sentimientos y emociones encontradas.
Mya es una chica que lucha por lo que quiere y no le importa lo que tenga que hacer ni lo que tenga que dejar
Brad es todo lo que una puede desear, a pesar de que al principio hay una tension sexual muy grande y lo sigue siendo durante todo el libro, uno se da cuenta todo lo que han tenido que luchar contra sus ideales y sobre lo que en verdad desean.
hay algo importante aqui, que a pesar de las metas q
Sofia T. (♥ Dimitri Belikov)
I loved loved loved this book...

Mya and Brad kept it real and to the point!!!

Totally recommend it!

PS:You won't be able to put it down...
Jhassa Anne
Mar 19, 2014 Jhassa Anne rated it really liked it
Like! Mya just wanted to be independent to herself and because of that, she created a perfect image of herself for her parents..Brad tries to tell her that she don't need to do that because she really works hard and she is pressured to do multiple tasks in her life that she do't want to date anybody. Luckily, Brad tries his best to change that. He made her realize how important it is to have a spare time for herself even though they don't want a relationship. And that's what made them fall for ...more
Amanda Grooms
Jun 23, 2013 Amanda Grooms rated it really liked it
As usual, Natalie Anderson pulls through with the quick, satisfying read. What I love about NA's books are that they are chock full of wonderful sizzling chemistry, and though the beginning often seems perhaps a bit too fluffy to sink your teeth into, not far into the story the reader finds that to just not be the case. Not at all. It begins with a camera phone incident-- Mya innocently wants her BFF's opinion on a possible bikini purchase-- that quickly becomes more complex when she accidentall ...more
Megan
Jul 29, 2013 Megan rated it really liked it
I received this book from Goodreads First Read Giveaway.

This book came clear from New Zealand... which kind of made me more excited. I had no idea what to expect going in but I've always wanted to go to New Zealand and I have never received mail internationally before... so I was feeling pretty excited. New Zealand makes some great wines, let's see how their books are.

As it turns out, the answer is pretty darn fun. This is a quick, light, and fun read.

I enjoyed both Mya and Brad. Brad was so sw
Dawn
Aug 08, 2013 Dawn rated it really liked it
Wow. I don't even know where to begin with this one. It was so unexpectedly wonderful. I would have liked to give it 5 stars, but some of the New Zealand colloquialisms had me stumped. Some words I'd never seen before and had to guess the meaning of, based on context. Some words were familiar but meant something completely different. Fortunately it didn't overshadow the story.

Brad is the older brother of Mya's best friend. She accidentally sends him a picture of her in a bikini to see what Laure
Linda
Dec 07, 2013 Linda rated it really liked it
An enjoyable book about a hard-working young woman who makes an embarrassing mistake that alters her life.

Mya Campbell snapped a photo of herself in a red bikini and sent it to her best friend Lauren Davenport. Since Mya was in a hurry, she sent it to the wrong Davenport. The photo went to Lauren’s drop-dead brother, Brad, who Mya had had a crush on during her teenage years. Brad liked what he saw and went to see Mya at her work in a local bar. When she saw him and talked with him, she realized
Ada
Jan 31, 2014 Ada rated it really liked it
Si, otro Harlequin, que puedo decir, tengo una gran debilidad por el romanticismo. Me gusto este libro, me reí mucho del pequeño error de la protagonista y de la perseverancia de él, de las verdades negadas y del drama, Harlequin sin drama no es Harlequin. Palabras más , palabras menos lo recomiendo si son fanáticas
de este tipo de novelas
Aug 21, 2014 Laura rated it really liked it
This was my first Natalie Anderson book and I believe the first book I've ever read set in New Zealand. Overall it was very good! Very cute and easy to read. I enjoyed the characters, the character development, and of course the romance. I would definitely check out other books by Natalie Anderson.
Geovanna Maya
Dec 08, 2014 Geovanna Maya rated it it was ok
(2.5)

La sinopsis prometía mas de lo que leí... la verdad es que me decepcionó casi por completo el romance y los protagonistas, sobre todo ellos dos.
Cuando se llega al final... ya estaba demasiado decepcionada para disfrutarlo por que terminaron desesperando los personajes.
TinaMarie
May 26, 2014 TinaMarie rated it it was amazing
Rich playboy and the brilliant girl from the other side of the tracks and a pic text sent to the wrong sender leads to these two reuniting and sparks flying. With him chasing her.
Bungluna
Mar 19, 2014 Bungluna rated it really liked it
Shelves: category
Good variation on the best friend's older brother trope. I liked the hero and heroine and the emotional depth of the story.
Elliebit
May 23, 2014 Elliebit rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemp-romance, 2014
3.5 Easy breezy read. Not going to dwell on the niggling annoyances bc it's not worth it.
Dhaverma
Nov 23, 2014 Dhaverma rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Started out great then fizzled
Janeiowa
Mar 15, 2014 Janeiowa rated it really liked it
Mya works two jobs, goes to University
Joyce Yanney
Myra wants advice from best friend of tiny bikini purchase and sends her a pictures with her wearing it. It is sent to older brother (hunk that she has been interested in for some time) of friend by accident. His interest changes, but she knows he is a player. He finds out there is more to Myra. He now wants a different lifestyle then he has lived in the past. There is romance, passion, and an interesting relationship with a happy ending. A good read. I recommend this book.
Jen
Jan 27, 2014 Jen rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
this one made me laugh. gotta say, i liked it!
Natasha Chowdory
Aug 22, 2013 Natasha Chowdory rated it liked it
Sometimes I like to read books where the women are beautiful and clumsy and the men are gorgeous (but damaged) and this fit the bill exactly. :D It's a nice fun book and I like that it was set in New Zealand - it took me a while because the language was the same as UK-English but not quite England. Would recommend to while away an evening when you want to read but don't want to embark on a magnum opus. :p
Jemi Fraser
Cute story with sweet characters and a fun plot :)
Eliza
Sep 09, 2014 Eliza rated it it was ok
Cheesy romance, and xrated scenes.
Imjstgr8
Dec 24, 2013 Imjstgr8 rated it really liked it
This book was very clichéd but still very good. She was very smart, determined, independent and scared. He was the quintessential playboy. But together they made a great couple. I liked this story...
Theresa
May 05, 2013 Theresa rated it really liked it
A different twist to the typical romance between a girl and her best friend's older brother.
It was a cute, fun read with a sweet happily ever after ending.
Geri
May 03, 2013 Geri rated it really liked it
Cute story. Both are under tremendous pressure in their lives and neither want a relationship, but that is exactly what they fall into without realizing it.

Cecilia
Mar 01, 2014 Cecilia rated it did not like it
Una lettura leggera e banalotta perfetta per l'estate e per chi non ha troppe aspettative.
Non ero nel mood giusto probabilmente.
Shei Love
Odio abandonar libros...simplemente este me parecio aburrido y totalmente dull. Creo que quedara en el freezer por largo tiempo.
Carolyn
Sep 22, 2013 Carolyn rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
It was a good romance. I enjoyed getting to know the characters - Mya and Brad. Good story. Satisfying ending.
Linda
Jul 15, 2013 Linda rated it it was ok
I really did not enjoy this book very much. The story was interesting but it did not keep my attention.
  • The Heat Is On (Harlequin Blaze, #558)
  • Too Much of a Good Thing?
  • His Poor Little Rich Girl
  • The Power and the Glory (The Marshalls, #2)
  • A Night of Living Dangerously
  • The Woman Sent to Tame Him
  • The Magnate's Indecent Proposal (Taken by the Millionaire,)
  • Innocent in the Ivory Tower
  • The Maverick Prince (Rich, Rugged And Royal #1)
  • A Deal at the Altar (Marriage By Command #2)
  • Affairs of State (Daughters of Power: The Capital #6)
  • The Sinful Art of Revenge
  • Kholodov's Last Mistress (The Diomedi Heirs, #2)
  • Marriage: For Business or Pleasure? (Harlequin Presents, #2898)
  • No Longer Forbidden?
  • Hot Boss, Wicked Nights
  • The Power of Vasilii (Russian Rivals #2)
  • Lost in Love

USA TODAY bestseller Natalie Anderson writes fun, frisky, feels-good contemporary romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon, Entangled Publishing and independently. With over thirty books published, she's also been a Romantic Times Award nominee & a finalist for the R*BY (
More about Natalie Anderson...