Start by marking “Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1; Rosemary Beach, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1; Rosemary Beach, #1)

Fallen Too Far

(Rosemary Beach #1)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  154,166 ratings  ·  8,419 reviews
Bambaşka dünyalardan gelen iki üvey kardeş… Asla sizin olmamasi gereken şeylere duyulan arzu…

Blaire Wynn'in en son istediği şey babasının yeni ailesinin yaşadığı Florida'daki Rosemary Sahili'ne taşınmaktır. Ancak seçim şansı yoktur. Bir hastalık yüzünden ölen annesi, ardında yüklü borçlar bıraktığı için Blaire'in Alabama'daki çiftliği elinde tutması mümkün değildir.

Nook, 199 pages
Published December 15th 2012 by Abbi Glines (first published December 14th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Too Far, please sign up.
Victoria YESSS! This book changed my life. After reading this one, none of the other contemporary books stand a chance. It will be forever in my heart.…moreYESSS! This book changed my life. After reading this one, none of the other contemporary books stand a chance. It will be forever in my heart. (less)
Avidreader1412 Kirsty Moseley (Nothing left to lose, The boy next door, Always you) / Jennifer L Armentrout (Lux series, Covenant, Wait for you series, Etc.) / Wendy…moreKirsty Moseley (Nothing left to lose, The boy next door, Always you) / Jennifer L Armentrout (Lux series, Covenant, Wait for you series, Etc.) / Wendy Higgins (Sweet Evil) / Penelope Douglas (Fall away series)/ Colleen Hoover (Hopeless, Slammed, Maybe Someday, Ugly Love.

These are a few very known authors that are Favorites of mine. They're go to authors. They have their own individual style of writing. If you're talking about drop dead gorgeous guys that are some what of a jerk, but change for her. You want to read an INTENSE love that makes your heart melt. Start with anyone of these authors. I think if you love Abbi you'd love them as well. I do. =D(less)

·  154,166 ratings  ·  8,419 reviews

Start your review of Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1; Rosemary Beach, #1)
Emily May

I am conducting what I'm shelving as a "New Adult (NA) Experiment". I'm going to work my way through some of the popular New Adult books and see if I can weed out the crap and hopefully find some surprising gems. Here's hoping!

....................................................................................

This book has been
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Oct 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Akanksha❤ Søren♰ by: Jenn
5 s
Ah.mazing book!

Author, I loved this book to bits. :D
Yes, It pissed the HELL out of me, but I still loved it, the story, the characters and the writings. Can't wait for the next book. I'll probably die waiting.

FUCK ME. This book is HOT!!!!
He had a tongue piercing AND silver eyes AND a ripped bod!! Holy hell.. He totally looked like SIN *fans herself*

I hated and loved this book, I swear I want to burn it to ashes but I love it too too much!

Rush, HOT HOT HOT sinfully hot and just ah-mazing. Love
Ceilidh
Mar 05, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I think I should just give up trying with New Adult literature. So far, the genre has offered none of the maturity or complexities of the liminal period between teen years and full-on adulthood, instead preferring what merely amount to college age erotic romances with a hefty side dish of misogyny. Indeed, the frequency with which sexist portrayals of women and relationships appear throughout works labelled New Adult suggests that the pair go hand in hand. While “Fallen Too Far” didn’t reach the ...more
Aestas Book Blog

“Blaire, I’m not a romantic guy. I don’t kiss and cuddle. It’s all about the sex for me. You deserve someone who kisses and cuddles. Not me. I just fuck, baby.“

Aaaaaaaahhh amazing book but holy cliffhanger!
I need book #2!
Right. Freaking. N O W !
But O.M.G. I loved it!

This was my first Abbi Glines book. Ever. How I’ve managed to read this long and NOT read one of her book is a still a complete mystery too me. Her books feel almost like some sort of rite of passage as a reader. Everyone is
Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister
*4 Stars*

Fallen Too Far was an addictive read! The story picked up momentum immediately and never once faltered in its intensity. Abbi has done an amazing job in taking a commonly used, but highly sought after plot—sexy bad-boy meets innocent virgin good-girl—and transforming it into something unique and genuine.

After having lost everything important to her, Blaire reluctantly heads to her estranged father'shouse in search of shelter while she gets her life back on track. What she encounters
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -Mature content reader discretion is advised.
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE... Who ends a book like that????
*Screaming in outrage*

photo angrygif_zps31eec538.gif

photo c76813e1-2154-4b3e-8066-2c0fd7afa59f_zps99d5b0b0.jpg

photo FELTNOTHING.gif

Well, obviously this book got the best of me... The author managed to leave me in an emotional strong hold once I finished reading and now I am in desperate need for book 2.

FULL REVIEW POSTED 2/9/13

“I’m from Alabama. I own boots, tight jeans and a gun,” ~Blaire

photo f70193c1-1cc5-4887-8965-85601efa25ea_zps7ee6e160.jpg

Blaire has experienced lost on every level and with her
Miss H
2.5 stars. I didn't love it, but I certainly didn't hate it, either.

One of my main gripes about this book was the horribly bad editing. It was distracting and took away from the story. And the writing style certainly didn’t help. It was a little pedestrian, if I’m being honest. There were missing commas, run-ons, and sentences that read awkwardly enough to give me pause.

Don’t even get me started on the difference between action tags and dialogue tags, and how to properly punctuate them. You can
Dd
Feb 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

She is a beautiful damsel in distress....

But is he her knight in shining armour ??

He might be,he might not.

It does not matter because she is falling for his charms, falling for his caring side.Falling for the rush only he can give her.She is falling for this intriguing and very bad boy.

And she might just have......

.....FALLEN TOO FAR!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Now,first of all,allow me to vent my anger and frustration.....

Nan --

Can't you get rid of all the venom
Jenny Levine
Oct 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
First of all, let me just get this out of my system.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
WHAT IN THE WORLD?!!!

Okay, now that I've let it all out, off to my review...

Fallen Too Far... Hmmm... The book is as beautiful as it's cover. The story is about Blaire who after the demise of her mother, seeked help from the person who hasn't been there for her her whole life, her father. When she came to the address he sent, guess what? Her father's not there! The one who welcomed her (or not?) is Rush
Debra

4.5 ENTERTAINING BUT HIGHLY EMOTIONAL STARS.

Fallen Too Far was my very first book by Abbi Glines and I already know it won't be my last...

Blaire --

Rush --

She's a young, unexperienced girl who's been hurt more than once by the people she loved.

He's a typical bad boy...tattooed, pierced and a different girl every night.

They are each others stepbrother and stepsister and therefore a recipe for disaster... (or not).

When I first started reading Fallen Too Far I expected it to be an easy, fun story
Claudia B.
This is me officially giving up on Abbi Glines' books

Rigoletto Throwing a Book Pictures, Images and Photos

Did you read that GR community?

I. GIVE. UP.

I just cannot seem to find what's so amazeballs about her books when all I find in them is just beautiful. RICH. people.

The main character, Blaire, was just so stupid I can't even decribe it. And Rush, the male lead, was so full of shit. I wanted to kick his ass during the entire book

pissed gif Pictures, Images and Photos

My God, I hated this book. I did. And nothing will change my mind.

This is just one big hot mess. Starting with
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4 Secrets, Lies & Rush Finlay Stars

“Talk. We are going to talk first. I want to see you smile and laugh. I want to know what your favorite show was when you were a kid and who made you cry at school and what boy band you hung posters of on your wall. Then I want you naked in my bed again.”

description

What happens when your world crumbles around you? When you are all alone in the world, hopeless and despaired?

Blaire Wynn

description

The nineteen year old girl has lost everything. A car accident took away her twin
Jennifer Kyle
Abbi Glines does IT again!!

I love this story and the possibilities for future books are endless!!!

My Cast Photos

description

After burying her mother, Blaire packs her old truck and heads for some much needed help from her estranged father. She hasn’t been in contact with him since he walked out on her and her mother and remarried. She has no idea that he is living high on the hog with a new family.

Blaire’s father didn’t even have the decency to be there to greet her when she arrived. He is away with
Becca
Nov 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Abbi has done it to me again!!! I LOVED THIS STORY!!!! Such great characters that pull you in and make you root for them or hate them with such passion. March can not come fast enough!!!

My Rush:

My Woods:
Photobucket
Kristen
4 stars

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. If you like the New Adult genre that features a well written story, you'll LOVE this one!
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Wait, another book with an "innocent" girl and a guy who's played everyone? Isn't this like every other Glines book (at least the 6 or so others I've read)? I get formulas, but there comes a point where you have to write a DIFFERENT character type in order to prove that you are more than a one-trick pony. How about flipping this for once and giving us the experienced girl with the inexperienced guy?

Sigh. I was going to read this because I do like the sexual tension that Glines creates, but now I
Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》

Made progress: 35% DNF
I usually don't like giving any book 1 star, but this one deserves far worse.
__________________

DNF 17%
1 "Lesson Learned" Star.

I can't do this to myself! Maybe one day i'll get back to it, but time is too precious right now, i can't waste any on this. I'm never stepping out of my comfort zone again, it never ends well.
Get outta here while you can!

OH MY GOD this has got to be the stupidest name i have ever heard in my life. Rush, . . really?

And the cover is extremely
Autumn Review
Nov 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review, arc, beta
This is one of the hardest reviews I've ever had to write. Why, you ask? Well, I can tell you it might possibly be my favorite Abbi Glines book written, but I don't want to say much and ruin the story for you all. So, I'll give you a few highlights and strongly encourage you to get it.

This book is Blaire's story. I loved this chick the minute she pulled out her gun. Literally. She's strong, smart, independent and loving. But, unfortunately for Blaire, she's had to suffer through some pretty
Splage
Review posted to: Swept Away By Romance

5 Sensational Stars
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance/ very Mature Young Adult Romance
Heat Barometer: 5 out of 5 flames

This is the first book in a new series and it was…Spectacular! Fireworks! Explosions! Abbi Glines writes the steamiest, mature young adult romances that I have read. She is a “drop everything else and move her book to the top of the list” author for me, and I definitely haven’t been disappointed it her latest books.

In Fallen Too Far,
Katie(babs)
Feb 26, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gag-worthy-book
When I finished reading, this is a perfect example of how I felt:

funny gifs

For those who loved Fallen too Far (Fallen Too Far #1), it might be best for you to disregard this review because my reaction to this latest by Abbi Glines has me less than happy. Actually more like, WTFOMGBBQ did I read? This book is the perfect example of what is wrong with New Adult and the path it’s taking as a genre or a literary category. I will start by saying that Glines does have an engaging writing style. I can see why
xrysa
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WARNING WARNING. I'M ON A FANGIRL MODE

This was one of the best books I've ever read!!The book heros Rush and Blaire were amazing but as you can understand I have feelings for Rush!

Yeah this guy was simply perfect!

The truth is that in the beginning he was acting like a douche but he had his reasons! (view spoiler)

Blaire was a girl that had faced the cruel side of life!(view
R. Kitt
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet story about a guy trying not to give into his feelings over a girl, and also finding out that the girl he's falling for is not what he first assumed.
Bayli
Dec 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first half of the book I would give around 3.5 but the second half around 4.5- So, I'm going to settle at 4 Stars

Meet Blaire and Rush:

Get it giiiirrrrl

The first half of the book was just kind of strange to me...
So this new girl, Blair, shows up at her dads house. A father she hasnt seen in about 5 years. Her mother has died of cancer, she has no money after paying for the medical bills, all she has is her truck and $20 in her pocket... So her father says he can stay with him and his NEW wife
Marina
WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL CLIFFHANGERS??

The moment when you realize the book has ended but the story hasn't:

Ok, I am slightly calmer now. But I really have to say something or I'm probably going to explode.

YO PEOPLE. Whether you are fictional or not, STICK BY YOUR CHILDREN'S SIDE. You might be screwed up beyond repair, you might regret your decisions. I DON'T CARE. STICK BY YOUR FAMILY OR GET THE HELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

Choosing the benefit of one child over the other? And for what?
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
I just love when the bad boy 'playa' falls and especially when he doesn't realize he is falling! The sweet part about this story is that you have Blaire who has gone through some horrible things in the past five years: her twin sister dies, her father left and then she alone takes care of her mother who dies of cancer...she can definitely take care of herself! But she wants someone to want to be with her...to share her life and be there for her. Then you have Mr. Bad Boy, son of a rock god, ...more
Elizabeth (Liz)
~ SIZZZZZLIN' ~

Abbi Glines, you are my semi-guilty pleasure of the New Adult genre!! AWESOMELY HOT, bad-boy heroes. Explosive chemistry. Detailed and delicious sex scenes. Just enough angst to keep your emotions involved, but not rip your heart out and stomp on it. Woman, you ROCK!!

Fallen Too Far is hot, sexy fun! The hero and heroine, Rush and Blair, set the pages ON FIRE!! Rush is the only son of a famous rock musician, and Blair is the innocent, big-hearted good girl who has sacrificed a
eryka
May 01, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
If you liked this book, good. I'm so happy you liked it. If you decide to read this review, please know that it is not a hate review. This is just my opinion.

I wanted to like this book. I really did. But for me personally, Fallen Too Far is the embodiment of everything wrong with a lot of books in the New Adult genre

The main character, Blair Wynn was infuriating for me. I couldn't stand her. She was just so stupid
And then we have Rush Finlay, who was just as horrible. He was the tortured soul
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
4.5 Stars
Ok, so I totally stayed up all night and read this in one sitting! How is that I have never read this series before? And full disclosure, it was my first Abbi Glines book ever! Crazy right?
So, you have your typical over the top angsty teen stuff. Blaire is seriously beaten down-her sister died, her dad abandoned them, then her mom dies and Blaire is all alone. She turns to the father that left her but that only brings Rush and Nan into her life. Drama, drama, drama!
There is a couple
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“You said everything I needed to hear. I’m hooked now. You have me. What are you going to do with me?”

I knew this book was going to be trouble from the moment I saw the cover for it and read the blurb, but I never could have imagined how much I would end loving every single page, every single scene, every single word. This is a book that will take your mind and heart hostage until the last sentence. It will grab your attention from the very first gun-pulling, hunk-smirking, girl-sighing
It's just me Shelly B

"...I’ve had a taste and I’m not sharing. This isn’t just for fun. I may be slightly addicted.”

Fallen Too Far is about Rush and Blaire. Rush is a 24 year old son of a rock legend, so in other words he's loaded. He is also moody, mysterious, gorgeous and pierced. Yes...every girls fantasy, well mine anyway!

"The guy was strange. Sexy, gorgeous and delicious but strange."

Blaire is 19 years old and has had a difficult life. She's had to deal with a sick and dying mother, death if a loved one,
YA Buddy Readers'...: Fallen Too Far (Rosemary Beach #1) by Abbi Glines--> Restarting March 18th 2019 37 201 Mar 21, 2019 09:20AM
What to read next ... 5 90 Jul 02, 2017 10:35PM
Crazy for Young A...: ✔Pair 8: Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) and Natalie (January 2017) 13 20 Jan 06, 2017 09:31PM
Romance 1 18 Jan 06, 2017 10:32AM
Help im confused? 40 761 Dec 29, 2015 10:02AM
fallen too far 2 77 May 13, 2015 02:52PM

• Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
  • The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
  • Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
  • Stepbrother Dearest
  • Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)
  • Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
  • Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1)
  • On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
  • Rule (Marked Men, #1)
  • Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell, #1)
  • Real (Real, #1)
  • Tangled (Tangled, #1)
  • The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window (The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window, #1)
  • My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake, #1)
  • Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)
  • Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be ...more

Rosemary Beach (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Never Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #2; Too Far, #2)
  • Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)
  • Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)
  • Twisted Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #5; Perfection, #1)
  • Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #6; Perfection, #2)
  • Take a Chance (Rosemary Beach, #7; Chance, #1)
  • One More Chance (Rosemary Beach, #8; Chance, #2)
  • You Were Mine (Rosemary Beach, #9)
  • When I'm Gone (Rosemary Beach, #10)
  • When You're Back (Rosemary Beach, #11)
“Everyone always says that love was enough. It wasn't. Not when your soul has been shattered.” 700 likes
“He wasn't what sent me running. He was what had made me want to stay.” 530 likes