Start by marking “On Gratitude: Sheryl Crow, Jeff Bridges, Alicia Keys, Daryl Hall, Ray Bradbury, Anna Kendrick, B.B. King, Elmore Leonard, Deepak Chopra, and 42 More Celebrities Share What They're Most Thankful For” as Want to Read:

3.57  ·  Rating details ·  42 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
What Are You Most Grateful For?

Ricky Gervais says...Pajamas.I've started wearing pajamas out, because they're more comfortable than trousers. (Laughs) I started out with jeans, then went to sweatpants about ten years ago. Now it's just pajamas. I wore them to the White House. I've gone whole hog.

Dolly Parton says...Humble Roots.I think being brought up dirt poor left with
Published August 18th 2010 by Adams Media

To ask other readers questions about On Gratitude, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On Gratitude

Jan Daker
Feb 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not certain how this got on my bookshelves but actually enjoyed it even though it's all short interviews with celebrities....something there is far too much of these days.
Was really taken back by the insights offered. Then again, we need more expressions of gratitude.
Dani (The Pluviophile Reader)
An interesting concept but I didn't really care all that much about the majority of people in the book unfortunately but it was fascinating to see what certain celebrities were thankful for in all their riches and such. My favourtie was by Dave Grohl as he's very down to earth for everything that he has accomplished.
Cheryl Galvan
I found this book was really great. It makes you realize that one does not need to be Grateful for big things, and that it is good to be gracious for everyday blessings.

I loved that the stories came from so many different people from all walks of Life.
Shawna Hansen
Nov 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Terrific pre-holiday read. I skipped a lot of the intros, but loved the sections written by the celebs. Fun book.
Aletha
May 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly a very cool bedside book. Occasionally I will pick it up to read if I can't fall asleep quickly. Many of the stories make me chuckle and remind me to remain in gratitude myself!
Jamie Howerton
This book was ok. There were a few interesting quotes, but overall I probably wouldn't recommend it.
Kacy Faulconer
Patty Crawford
Dec 27, 2015
Lisa
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of great authors included in this book!
Jerry Cinnamon