Start by marking “A Pale Horse (Chronicles of Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
A Pale Horse (Chronicles of Brothers, #4)

A Pale Horse (Chronicles of Brothers #4)

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  358 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Wendy Alec's epic Chronicles of Brothers saga continues in the eagerly anticipated fourth book. The Chronicles of Brothers is now available to a wider general readership. W. Alec is a successful business woman, creative director, author, and screen writer with an on-line global following.

The film rights have been sold for the first film in the trilogy, the Fall of Lucifer
Published November 1st 2012 by Warboys Publishing Ltd (first published July 6th 2012)

Al Gibson
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The world didn’t end in December 2012 as the Mayans predicted. Advanced as they may have been, they got it wrong! What did happen though, was the launch of an eye-opening new novel that questions the existence of such super humans and how they could indeed be involved in a coming apocalypse…

`A Pale Horse’ by Wendy Alec is a mind-blowing reading adventure. It focuses on cataclysmic future events through the framework of a fast-paced fictional story and touches on everything from global government
Tanya
Yet another awesome book in this series. Yes, the typos are annoying and it definitely needs a good editor to fix the many typos, but honestly I am able to skim over that stuff if the story is interesting enough. I really feel that the characters are developing well, especially the angels like Jether, Zacheriel & of course Michael, Gabriel & Lucifer. But also the human characters as well. It stresses me out that there are 2 more books in this series but only books 1-4 are listed on on Go ...more
Charles Franklin
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book in 2 days.

I wanted to see how the author would address some key issues in the end-times scenario: The Rapture, plagues, etc. I was not disappointed. There were miracles, plot twists, romance, and action but all of that was brightened by the emotional high of the Rapture as described in the book. Regardless of my own personal beliefs about the Rapture, I found the author's take on it energizing and refreshing. The book doesn't just mention the Rapture. The book details how t
Hannah Opoku
Jan 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
Great book, apocalyptic fantasy at its finest! Patiently waiting for book 5 to come out now! Love that the series are littered with references to historical events which actually occurred in the past to make you question what's really going on behind closed doors.. Definitely recommend the read but start with book 1!
Laurie
Feb 27, 2014 rated it liked it
When I started to read this series, I was lead to believe it would be a 3 book series, but it seems that someone has decided to stretch it ou. The book is portayed as fiction and very interesting about the end of times, and I will probably end up reading the last book because the story is fascinating, but I do appreciate trilogies!
Ryan Hillis
Jan 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Best End Times Series!!! What a great cliff hanger at the end!!!!!
Randy Loyd
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The book incredible. I was an amazingly written with such imagination. loved it
Debra
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't hardly wait for next one.

I hope this isn't the last one. I thought there were 7 but haven't been written yet. I was so disappointed when I saw how long since the 4th book. Wonder if others will be written.
Hugh Griffiths
More silly apocalyptic conspiracy theorising - this time it turns out that a UN vaccination programme is actually a satanic gene-editing programme (and that gene-editing counts as genocide). And inevitably, it turns out that midwest patriotism and the 2nd Amendment are the last bastions against the devil.

Two things struck me about the theology here, first, that *actual God* doesn't feature all that much. The focus is all on the angels, who are nominally on God's side but they mostly just get on
Whitney
Mar 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Bless her heart....Ms. Alec seems to have regressed during her illness. First books was really flowery. Second was better and by the third I thought by George she's headed somewhere. Then this one.....This is really deep subject matter. Please don't insult our intelligence by writing it with such simplicity. As I said in my review of the first book I love the story line so I will see it through, but my feelings were hurt with this one.
Simon Roberts
Jan 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great sequel and wonderful descriptions as always. I just wonder how it will all pan out and not lose the momentum and messages that are so vital and portrayed in the others. Some editing errors which bug me
Miss Connie
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book along with the other ones in this series. It really gave me a different, closer outlook about what Jesus did for us on the Cross. Made it more real than ever before. I changed my life. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kathy
Nov 09, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A bit disappointed after the previous ones in the series. I had a hard time keeping track of the various characters...and some was too far fetched. The previous books kept me on the edge of my seat and I finished them in a week ....I've been struggling to get thru this one for eight weeks!,,
Shari
Apr 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Amazing. Wendy's descriptions and dialog brings you right into the story. I couldn't put the book down, and when I finished I felt like I was still in that world.

Excellent. The entire series is a must read.
Michelle Young-carlson
Mar 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
VERY interesting, A++ just like all of Wendy Alec`s books. ...more
Bart
Jan 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great story. What a cliffhanger! The book was finished before I knew it!
Zebulon
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Definitely a must read! Every one of her books have been phenomenal.
Kathy
Aug 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. Anointed. Spirit filled. Thrilling. Truth. Beautiful.
Brian  Taylor
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Chronicle of Brothers saga continues....
Brian
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
A good read, but there were many proofing errors that should have been caught before publication.
Ezekiel Carsella
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Read it, loved it, you will too. A good post apocalyptic novel that could happen.
Jan
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pale horse

Arrgh got to wait for next book now....unless the rapture comes first,,.........read all the books. This was more difficult at first. But couldn't put it down after.
Joy
Jan 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait. I'm just hoping that Alec puts out the next book soon!
Denise
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely riveting! Surprised by the ending. Looking forward to book 5.
Kimberly Clark Egbert
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A must read book
Stefani
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! Cannot wait for the next book!! Waited too long for this one but I wasn't disappointed!
Carol
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Amazing read. Will there be a #5? I'm thankful that in reading Revelation I know the end of the story, but........
Diandra
May 27, 2013
Charlie Henderson
rated it did not like it
Dec 14, 2015
Jan 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The War in Heaven: The Chronicle of Abaddon the Destroyer
  • Enoch Primordial (Chronicles of the Nephilim #2)
  • The Gift of Empathy (The Gifts, #3)
  • The Third Heaven: The Birth of God
  • Lucifer's Flood
  • Rapture's Rain
  • The Fallen (Dark Genesis, #1)
  • The Breakthrough (Precinct 11, #3)
  • Memory and Identity: Conversations at the Dawn of a Millennium
  • The God Hater
  • Mark of Evil (The End, #4)
  • Hacker (The Outlaw Chronicles, #3)
  • The 13th Enumeration
  • Field of Blood (Jerusalem's Undead Trilogy #1)
  • The Last Prophet
  • Tolkien: A Look Behind the Lord of the Rings
  • A Book of Prayer: 365 Prayers for Victorious Living
Writer, TV producer, and film maker, the head of GOD TV and a director of WarBoys Entertainment. She has written several books, including the epic fantasy series, Chronicles of Brothers. She co-founded GOD TV in 1995 [1] and is the network's President and CEO.
More about Wendy Alec...

Chronicles of Brothers (4 books)
  • The Fall of Lucifer  (Chronicles of Brothers, #1)
  • The First Judgement  (Chronicles of Brothers, #2)
  • Son of Perdition  (Chronicles of Brothers, #3)

“Chessler squirmed in his chair. “Not entirely. In the unlikely event that the transportation of two billion Christians occurs, it could throw the entire ten kingdoms into chaos.” He lowered his voice. “It could start a world revolution against the one-world government—make the greatest case for Christianity since the resurrection.” Jason stared skeptically at his uncle. “If over a billion people got transported into the ether, with credible witnesses on hand, it would be the biggest news coup in the world.” “Precisely. Then you understand the situation, Jason —which is that we have no option.” He shrugged his shoulders. Jason frowned. “What do you mean, you have ‘no option’?” “We intend to execute a false-flag operation.” Jason’s grin evaporated. This man was serious. “An event that will have all the appearance of a weaponized bioterror attack in North America, China, Russia. A pandemic. “Of course, dear boy, it won’t be real.” Chessler looked disarmingly into Jason’s eyes “But it has to give every appearance of a pandemic: martial law, quarantine centers, mandatory vaccination . . . ” “You’re talking about body bags flown in at night . . . ” Jason’s jaw set. “Making it look like billions of people have died of ebola, smallpox, or whatever.” “Precisely. You always got to the crux of a problem, Jason. Your mother’s acumen. If the Rapture occurs, no one will ever know. VOX will communicate the event to the masses. Exclusive coverage. Media blackout except for VOX networks.” Jason looked into his coffee and stirred it distractedly. “You’re talking about a cover-up of immeasurable proportions.” “Correct again. The Rapture never occurred. Millions of Christians died with the rest of the population—a tragic bioterror event that we, the powers that be, shall blame on China.” 1 likes