Start by marking “Spring Is in the Air” as Want to Read:
Spring Is in the Air

Spring Is in the Air (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn #26)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  110 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Spring is in the Air is one of more than twenty-five books in the series Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, a series about memories, the bonds of sisterhood, the blessings of friendship, and the many fascinating people we meet along the way. Spring comes to Acorn Hill and brings with it birds, budding flowers, and a whole new set of challenges for the Howard sisters. Louise beco ...more
Published March 14th 2011 by GuidepostsBooks (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Spring Is in the Air, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spring Is in the Air

Debbie Phillips
Jan 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Christians - high school to adult
Another great Tales From Grace Chapel Inn book this one very interesting as a homeschool family is visiting the Inn. I found the homeschool family to perfect. Way overachievers. Not typical at all. But fun and loving and learning together in a wonderful way. If you have never been a homeschooler or had close contact with homeschoolers, and were considering it as an option for your children's education, you may be intimidated by all this family accomplishes. I guess I will accept it as good overa ...more
Dorothy
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful story of Spring and baseball. The sisters of Grace Chapel Inn are all busy with gardening, keeping track of the boys baseball team with the 2 coaches and trying to keep their aunt from trashing the city library. Through in a new city web site and you have life as it is in the small town of Acorn Hill. Oh yes an Amish girl comes to stay with Sylvia to see if she wants to convert from Amish to American way of life.
jodie
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun

This book brought me back to my childhood days of softball and family fun a really good read for everyone
Michelle
A simple story and a simple book but a very good read. I saw this in a used book store and since it was a good bargain for a hardbound book, I decided to buy and what did I get myself into? I couldn't put the book down because it was your typical story and so simple that it sort of made me re-evaluate my own life as well.

If you want to take a step back from all the rush of the world we live in today, have this book and get a simpler look at life.
Diane
Mar 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Started 3/28/2012 Tales from Grace Chapel Inn Series. An Amish girl stays in Acorn Hill for her rumspringa. This is a time before being baptized when a teen makes the decision to stay with the Amish or leave their families for good and live with the English which to them is non Amish. A little league teem is formed and named the The Acorn Hill Squirrels. A family of home schooled children stay at the Inn.
Stacy
Oct 05, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another good book from the Guideposts series, Tales from the Grace Chapel Inn. I know I can always pull one of these books out of my stash, for an easy, light, comfy and cozy read. I'm a little late reading one set in the spring (Little League baseball, planting a garden, etc), but I still enjoyed it! :)
Pat
Aug 11, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very light read and not one of the best in this series. The three sisters and their Aunt Ethel help their friends and guests. In this book they discuss the Amish, homeschooling, parents over involvement in their son's little league team and creating a website for their town.
Krysta Mcgovern
A good quick read
Kathryn
Aug 06, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is just a make you feel good kind of series. It's been sometime since I'd read any in the series, all of the characters came back to me. This was just a nice relaxed read.
Margaret Boehm
Aug 08, 2013
Melanie
Jun 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Price of Fame (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #14)
  • The Spirit of the Season (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #21)
  • Tempest in a Teapot (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #17)
  • Home for the Holidays (Tales From Grace Chapel Inn, #7)
  • Hidden History (Tales From Grace Chapel Inn, #4)
  • Eyes on the Prize (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #43)
  • We Have This Moment (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #11)
  • Home for Christmas
  • Katie's Dream (The Wortham Family, #3)
  • Prayers of a Stranger: A Christmas Story
  • A Wish for Christmas (Cape Light #10)
  • Winner Take All
  • The Bridegrooms
Award-winning Christian author Jane Orcutt was born on January 25th, 1960, in Fort Worth, Texas.

Born with a serious heart defect, Jane faced surgeries and long recoveries from the age of five. But these solitary times only strengthened Jane’s love for reading, and her dream of one day becoming a writer.

Jane achieved that dream with style, not only as a popular Christian novelist with fourteen publ
More about Jane Orcutt...

Tales from Grace Chapel Inn (1 - 10 of 45 books)
  • Back Home Again (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #1)
  • Going to the Chapel (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #2)
  • Recipes & Wooden Spoons (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #3)
  • Hidden History (Tales From Grace Chapel Inn, #4)
  • Portraits of the Past (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #5)
  • Winter Wonders (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #6)
  • Home for the Holidays (Tales From Grace Chapel Inn, #7)
  • Slices of Life (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #8)
  • Midsummer Melody (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #9)
  • Something Old, Something New (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #10)