Start by marking “Morning, Noon & Night” as Want to Read:
Morning, Noon & Night

Morning, Noon & Night

3.63  ·  Rating details ·  14,277 Ratings  ·  375 Reviews
A complex plot veers from Paris, New York, and Florida to the ultimate Sheldon surprise ending.
Audio, 0 pages
Published August 1st 1995 by Audio Literature

To ask other readers questions about Morning, Noon & Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Morning, Noon & Night

Lynai
Jan 18, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: borrowed
The downside of having read too much Sidney Sheldon is that you already know what to expect – surprising plot twists. That is why while reading this book I was already making bets with myself as to who the real culprit was. The thing is, Sheldon spoiled the fun for me as he already revealed the perpetrator early on in the story. Or so I thought. Because a few pages before it ends, something turns the story around. But still, the surprise I was preparing myself for wasn’t as that much of a surpri ...more
Salymar
Jun 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the first Sidney Sheldon book I have read.
After reading this, I'm inlove with Sidney Sheldon. VERY INLOVE.

OSM characters. OSM AUTHOR. OSM story. OSM conflict. OSM. VERY OSM.
Ajla
And my 7th book for the Booktube-a-thon is done!!
Amazing read, just like you would expect from Sidney Sheldon.
Avanthika
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Harry Stanford - Cruel, self-made millionaire is falling off from his yacht into raging sea. Before his murder mystery gets solved, his children are gathering to share their father's wealth. Story starts when his illegitimate child Julia Stanford joins the race. Mystery unveils slowly & steadily. The final twist about the supposed "wealth" proves why Sidney Sheldon is the best storyteller of the century.
Renuka Dixit
I have read lots of sidney sheldon novels...are you afraid of the dark,bloodline,if tomorrow comes,tell me your dreams.....all of them being fantastic novels i expected a bit more from this one...it ended just as the steam had started gathering up....no suspense..a bit predictable...not one of sheldon's best for me...
Una Tiers
Nice plot twisting all over. Characters I couldn't invest in one bit.
H.M. Flath
Morning, Noon and Night by Sidney Sheldon is an easy, quick-read and enjoyable novel filled with intrigue and subterfuge. Having read several novels by Sidney Sheldon, I was looking for and anticipating interesting twists which I have come to expect from this author. I certainly was not disappointed as many curve balls were thrown but I was surprised by the one where I learned that the cruel, wealthy billionaire, Harry Stanford, actually had no money at all. I guess that is what makes Sidney She ...more
Abdirahman Nur
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books I've ever read. It was amazing. I would recommend this to anyone one out there.
Σπυροπούλου Άσπα
Εξαιρετική η γραφη του Σέλντον μεταδίδει τέλεια στον αναγνωστη πολλά συναισθηματα και ξεχυλίζει απο αγωνία και μυστήριο!!Χαίρομαι αφανταστα που εχω κ αλλα δικα του βιβλία στα αδιάβαστα!!
Giridharan
Jun 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! One of the best Sidney Sheldon I have read.The book is a classic.You never know what to expect as you keep turning pages.The plot is a good old one - a wealthy father cruel to his children and the children trying to get hold of their father's wealth.But Sidney has made it a refreshing tale filled with twists and turns that make you feel if riding in a roller coaster is better.The witty and cold - blooded Judge Tyler Stanford, the soft Kendall Stanford, the drug addict Woodrow Stanford make ...more
Sifat
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful lady goes to a family gathering following the secretive demise of Harry Stanford, guaranteeing to be his departed tyke and expressing her rights to an offer of the investor's bequest, in an entrancing, crazy ride novel.

"Marry him. Good dull husbands are hard to find.” ― Morning, Noon & Night
Aman Bajwa
Jul 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
a big NO!
Henri Moreaux
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another excellent Sheldon page turner, one of the world's wealthiest men dies leaving behind a billion dollar estate. Following the funeral a woman turns up claiming to be the illegitimate child and entitled to a portion of the estate.

Typical of a Sheldon novel there is layers of detail and numerous twists.
Doctor
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This thrilling book of intrigues,fraud,betrayal, and suspicion fittingly ends in exposures,arrests murderous attempts,and murders.All kinds of tricks have been employed to hoodwink the suspected which include husband, wife,brother, sister, and father.It is a no-holds-barred thriller of felony made vivid by twists and turns many times more than a plot needs.
But all of those spring from certain idiosyncrasies and hideous intentions of the lead characters.For example, Harry's larger-than-life pers
Sara Kamjou
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, mystery
اگر شما هم کتابهایی مثل اگر فردا بیاید یا خشم فرشتگان رو از سیدنی شلدون خوندین و محو داستانش شدین، توصیه میکنم هرگز سراغ این کتاب نیاین تا به کلی از سیدنی شلدون ناامید نشید!
شروع، ادامه، پرداخت و پایان کتاب واقعا ضعیف بود. شخصیتپردازیها حتی تا پایان داستان خوب جا نمیافته. اگرچه شوکهایی تو داستان وجود داره اما به حدی کل داستان سرهمبندی شده هست که شما رو در خودش غرق نمیکنه تا احساس غافلگیری داشته باشید.
شخصیت هری استنفورد که کل داستان بر محور اون میچرخه حتی با پایان کتاب در هالهای از ابهام باقی میمو
Julie
Jun 26, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once again, everything you could hope for in a Sidney Sheldon novel: bland title, power-hungry and deceitful characters, and many twists and turns along the way. I had fun guessing what would happen, and even though I got most of them right, I also guessed a few of them incorrectly (the fun part about his books is that anything can happen, so it's all fair game). Done in 2 days
Nyla
May 28, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Nyla by: Catherine Javier
Shelves: favorite-books
a story of four siblings where fame,ambition,money and deception lies ahead of them as their longing for their father's approval...as well as the wealth with gives much terrifying,explosive revelations from the beginning to the end....

Morning,noon & night... a book you could'nt help to drop off at your hands until you finish.

Mayuri
May 18, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: okay-good-books
The book was good. A very typical Sidney Sheldon book. Hence, there is lots of twists and turns. But since there was so many big twists in the middle, that the final twist was expected and it rather looked like a smaller twist than the first one. When everything fell into piece, one can certainly predict what the final twist is going to be. I certainly did. But all in all, it was a good read...
Jay Jani
Oct 01, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: only Sheldon fans
A typical property based novel and yet Sheldon writes it so beautifully to make it immensely captivating. To me its the first Sheldon novel that doesn't feature a strong woman character and sensuous scenes. But it does feature typical Sheldon twists and turns that makes it enjoyable.
Ana
Aug 01, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
Longe de ser extraordinário, não deixa de ser uma leitura leve e agradável.

A fórmula é um pouco repetida, especialmente quando já se leu alguns livros deste autor, mas de evz em quando sabe bem, que mais não seja para ler algo mais leve e para alternar leituras mais complexas.
Melanie
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first Sidney Sheldon and definitely not my last. This was a non-stop action book. There were lots of twists and turns... some I saw coming but the majority of them I did not see coming. I like stories with dysfunctional families, and this family sure was dysfunctional!
Murat
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: english-books
It was awesome. I recommend this book. The scenario was well woven and the language was simple, yet superb.
Sherina
Oct 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
fantastic
i recently bought 4 sidney sheldon books
3 of them were crap. but this one was Fantastic!!!
Ken carlson
Apr 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
twist and turns beautifully written
Zainab Ahmed
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another page turner! I am a Sidney Sheldon fan forever! :)
Oana Turcea
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Când am cumpărat această carte nu mă așteptam deloc la așa ceva. Este absolut minunată și depășește cu mult unele cărți cunoscute de YA. Dacă ar fi fost publicată cu un alt nume, la o editura lângă alte cărți de top, neștiind că este scrisă de o autoare consacrată ca fiind o romancieră înrăită, această carte ar fi fost adorată de mulți cititori.
Nu este mai deloc o carte romantică, în schimb, este o carte plină de acțiune și răsturnări de situație care te prinde și nu îți mai dă drumul până nu î
Diana Nagy
I don't know how much more I could gush about this guy. When I was a kid I used to see this author on our bookshelves. My Mom read Danielle Steel, my Dad apparently read Sidney Sheldon. Though I never seen my Dad crack open one of his books, they always interested me because they interested him, I guess. Well boy was I missing out by not picking up one of those beautiful hardcover titles back in the day. Because a few years later I did read one of Sidney Sheldon's books and from the beginning, t ...more
Krissie
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first ever Sidney Sheldon read and I liked it a lot. The style is different. As I understand it, Sheldon was a TV writer first (?? is that right?) and it shows in his novel writing. He does a lot of head hopping so you have to keep on your toes... ex. Kendall felt happy. Tyler felt enraged. Woody felt surprised. Just an example, I know that's not part of the book.
Anyway, I really enjoyed the story. It had a good and just ending. Julia was a sweet character. I will read more of his b
Ladonda
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As usual Sidney Sheldon did not disappoint. A quick read that I completed in one day. Several plot twists and when I thought I had everything figured out, in true Sidney Sheldon style, a surprise or two in the last five pages or so. A great book to read to take a break between heavy reads. Also a good beach/vacation read, although I was in a hospital waiting room during my father's hip surgery. Worth picking up.
Akanksha Mahajan
The Story is very well written, full of twists and surprises which is a typical trait of any Sheldon's novel. The best part of this novel is the way the characters unfold themselves chapter after chapter. It is a good read. Though the ending is predictable, I assure you, you would still want to read it until the end!
review 2 22 Aug 26, 2013 02:29AM
  • Abduction
  • Beaches II: I'll Be There
  • Dreams Die First
  • Dazzle
Sidney Sheldon (1917-2007) was an American writer who won awards in three careers—a Broadway playwright, a Hollywood TV and movie screenwriter, and a best-selling novelist.

His TV works spanned a twenty-year period during which he created I Dream of Jeannie (1965-70), Hart to Hart (1979-84), and The Patty Duke Show (1963-66), but it was not until after he turned 50 and began writing best-selling no
More about Sidney Sheldon...
“husbands” 0 likes