Start by marking “Wedding Of The Century” as Want to Read:
Wedding Of The Century

Wedding Of The Century

(Marry Me (Something Old, Something New) #1)

Wedding Of The Century by Patricia McLinn released on Jan 24, 2003 is available now for purchase.
Published January 24th 2003 by Silhouette Special Edition

To ask other readers questions about Wedding Of The Century, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wedding Of The Century

Mary Parks
I liked the premise of this book, but I honestly felt that Annette took far too much of the blame, for what happened "7 years ago at the wedding that wasn't" and Steve accepted far too little...deflecting, acting as if "you should have just trusted me" is an answer, when a pregnant ex shows up at their wedding and announces, oh by the way, I should be marrying the groom, this is his baby, and he doesn't look surprised, and doesn't deny it.
But it wouldn't be a second chance romance if there is no
Marcia  Haskell
This starts as a standard story about a girl who was left at the alter when her fiancé is accused of fathering a child with his former girlfriend. She was from a poor family while he was from the most prestigious family in town. She runs away and, with a friend, forms a very successful company. The story begins when she is forced to return to care for her brother who was injured in a fall on a construction site.
Naturally she keeps running into her ex and his daughter, now 8 years old. As the sto
Diane
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Contemporary romance fans
I really enjoyed this small town second chance romance because it has everything I hope to find when reading a book by Patricia McLinn who has been one of my favorite authors for quite a few years. I was immediately drawn into this emotionally compelling storyline that brings our heroine Annette back to a town that she gladly left behind years ago because of a painful childhood and the humiliation of an interrupted wedding and a marriage that never came to be. Steve still carries the painful mem ...more
doris
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mclinn/wedding of the century.

The main characters in this story are annette, the girl who was to married Steven ran away due to circumstances at the wedding.steve,the man who his secrets from annette,max, annette brother ,Lana Steve mother who valued the Corbett name more than her sons, trudi, the elderly lady that annette hates,but is a Corbett too, lily, the girl that tries to manipulate both Corbett boys ,steve,and his brother, zach,who left town because of his mother and nell, the one that's
Judy
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Wedding of the Century by Patricia McLinn
Marry Me Series Book One
Annette Trevetti was like Cinderella marrying Prince Charming. But unlike a fairytale, hers fell apart when the evil wedding crasher announces her claim upon the prince and nobody lived happily-ever-after. Now, her brother, Max, is hurt and she has to return to Tobias, Wisconsin to help him. In a town this small—there is no escaping the past.

Steve Corbitt sees Annette for the first time in over seven years. She hasn't changed—
Linda Zelinsky
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
An interesting novel about a young woman who returns home to take care of her injured brother and fights her feelings of not being good enough for a town she left years before. She runs into her ex finance and feelings begin to heat up as she learns the real reason for their failed attempt to get married.
Martha A. Hill
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wedding of the Century

A long past romance is rekindled but after a lot of anger and reluctance! It takes a lot of manipulative action to get the love of his life back after 10 years of being apart.
Judy

From a review on Amazon: (view spoiler) ...more
Drucilla
Jan 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m
This book really demonstrates that even though two people are meant to be together, the timing has to be right. I know that's cliched as heck but I'm a romantic so sue me. I think the reason I liked this book so much was because of the problems the main characters have.
Donna
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2017
Engaging and very enjoyable. I liked the writing and the characters, plus the little surprising bits of info that added depth to the past history of the main characters. Have already purchased the next book in this series.
Sharon
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story, great book, you will love this one! I have found a new favorite author in Patricia McLinn, I'm onto her next book!!! 5 stars for this one!!
Stella Cook
Feb 07, 2018
Sheila Farrier
Nov 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Texas Blaze (The Gallaghers of Sweetgrass Springs #5)
  • Cassidy Harte and the Comeback Kid (Outlaw Hartes, #3)
  • A Bravo for Christmas (The Bravos of Justice Creek)
  • Trust In Me
  • Mother By Design
  • Daniel's Desire
  • Starting Over on Blackberry Lane (Life in Icicle Falls #10)
  • Castaway Cove (Shelter Bay #6)
  • Dreamweaver Trail (Eternity Springs, #8)
  • Tempt Me If You Can (Sinclair Brothers, #2)
  • When It's Right (Montana Men, #2)
  • Let's Make It Legal
  • Betting on Love
  • Larger Than Life
  • Nelson's Brand / Lonetree Ranchers: Colt
  • Away in Montana (Paradise Valley Ranch Book 1)
  • Betrayal (Scarlet Deception #3)
USA Today bestselling author Patricia McLinn’s novels—cited by reviewers for warmth, wit and vivid characterization – have won numerous regional and national awards and been on national bestseller lists.

In addition to her romance and women’s fiction books, Patricia is the author of the Caught Dead in Wyoming mystery series, which adds a touch of humor and romance to figuring out whodunit.

Patrici

Marry Me (Something Old, Something New) (4 books)
  • The Unexpected Wedding Guest