Start by marking “Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume 1: The Seduction (Inside Out, #1.1)” as Want to Read:
Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume 1: The Seduction (Inside Out, #1.1)

Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume 1: The Seduction

(Inside Out #1.1)

NOW OPTIONED for Cable TV!

An Inside Out novella...

The secret life of Rebecca and the men who have seduced her.
These are the journals Sara never sees, but you the reader, will!

Connection to The Inside Out Trilogy that has recently been optioned to STARZ for TV with Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland w/Johnny Depp) producing and includes exciting clues for the series readers
Published January 28th 2013 by Simon and Schuster

To ask other readers questions about Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume 1

Start your review of Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume 1: The Seduction (Inside Out, #1.1)
KatLynne
Dec 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
"The secret life of Rebecca and the men who have seduced her."

The first in Lisa Renee Jones' five part series attached to THE INSIDE OUT TRILOGY. These are the journals written by Rebecca and the ones Sara never sees.

Since finishing the first book in this series, If I Were You, I've been dying to know more about Rebecca. Here, we get more insight into the men in her life along with her hopes, dreams and fears.

I can hardly wait for more!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The first nouvella in Rebecca's Journals. The story goes alongside Inside Out Trilogy but I made the mistake of reading this after Being Me (book 2). Written in diary format in Rebecca's words, we gain insight into this mysterious character within this trilogy. Events take place prior to Inside Out trilogy......

This is the diary of Rebecca, 22-years old, working at a restaurant to survive but dreams of working at Allure Art Gallery. She needs to pay her bills and working in a gallery won't do
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“He will show me trust that is the greatest bond two people can share.”
- Rebecca
~ Becs ~
I do so love it when a book heroine has my name. I can completely imagine the hero fixing me with that silvery gray gaze as my name, Rebecca, whispers over those highly kissable lips.

He returned his gaze to mine and softly said my name. Just “Rebecca,” but it was all soft and rough at the same time, and I melted into a big puddle right there in front of him.

Oh yes!! This Rebecca is in a puddle at that man’s feet right with book Rebecca! Le sigh!!

This is quite simply delicious. Rebecca’s
A.R. Von
Jan 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
A teasing, very short, hot and mysterious read that any erotic romance reader will fully enjoy!

Rebecca’s Lost Journals Volume 1 gives us the beginning of back ground information that leads to Lisa Renee Jones’s Inside out Trilogy. We get introduced to the real life of the mysterious Rebecca, her introduction to being a submissive, her real life experience, jobs and her Master all direct from Rebecca herself instead of being told by another (as it is in the Inside Out Trilogy). The REAL mystery
Vanessa
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"He only has control because you give it to him. Don't ever forget that."

What a great insight to how the story of If I Were You begins. I am intrigued and will be finishing all of the journals...TONIGHT! I just have to have the background before diving into the next Inside Out book.

I love how it's written in journal form and it really does feel like she spills her thoughts on the pages...even the little mundane things are interesting.

Rebecca is intrigued by this man and despite her lack of
R.E. Hunter
Dec 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this first Volume of Rebecca's Lost Journals. It was a quick, mysterious and sexy read that frustrated me like crazy because we are still no closer to knowing who the mysterious man in the journals is! It was very interesting to see the similarities between Rebecca and Sara. I'm excited to have all of these smexy little journals to keep me coming until Being Me comes out!!
Lisa Jones
May 18, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Want more Chris and Sara?! I'm writing a very special BRAND-NEW bonus scene catching up with them! Want the bonus scene? EVERYONE who pre-order my upcoming steamy, standalone second chance romance: DIRTY RICH BETRAYAL will receive the bonus scene PLUS a chance to win a GORGEOUS Coach purse!

ALL INFORMATION HERE https://goo.gl/forms/RWgBevzr9hjBbhzM2

LEARN ABOUT DIRTY RICH BETRAYAL:READ A SEXY EXCERPT AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PRE-ORDER SALE!!
DIRTY RICH BETRAYAL is a steamy, standalone, second
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Review also posted at Under The Covers Book Blog

"This novella gave me a dose of satisfaction to tie me over for the next installment of Inside Out Trilogy." ~Under The Covers Book Blog

I instantly became a fan of Ms. Jones since reading If I Were You last year. And since then, I have been waiting for anykind of read that is related to this series. This novella gave me a dose of satisfaction to tie me over for the next installment of Inside Out Trilogy.

In If Were You, we see bits and pieces of
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Rebecca's Lost Journals started out with a bang! Man oh man do I love this series and the journals adds more excitement to it. When I read If I Were You I was so caught up in the book and the story that I stayed up all night reading. I had so many questions after reading it that my head was spinning. I said dang I need to get some background info on Rebecca. I needed to know what was going on why had she disappeared? Where did she go? What the hell happened to her? Was she hurt? And most ...more
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 14, 2012 rated it liked it
This is a real short read which is written in journal form. Although this novella contains dates and entries I expected more.

A journal to me contains the writers inner most thoughts. I didn't find that here. The entries went from meeting her boss with the all intrigue and attraction to the next entry of Rebecca stating that he proposed a master/slave relationship and left out how he asked, when, where, etc. I think in leaving out this important piece information out I felt gypped. Some entries
Maureen
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really short story about Rebecca meeting Mark, and how much she wanted him as soon as she met him. The sex was pretty damn hot too!
Kenya Wright
May 25, 2019 rated it liked it
very short intro to Rebecca. I have all the lost journals but look. . .I want to know what's going on with Rebecca. I'm addicted and annoyed and WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER?!!!!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Read more of my reviews and ramblings at Ana's Attic Book Blog

“Have you ever met someone who you immediately knew could change your life? I’ve heard about this happening, but I never experienced anything near it until tonight. Tonight I met him. I don’t know this man’s name, nor does he know mine, but I still feel the impact of our brief meeting deep inside”

Rebecca’s Lost Journals are are a companion to Lisa Renee Jones’s Inside Out Series. I must say…what a friggin’ great idea! If I Were You
Tina "IRead2Escape"
4.5 Stars

For anyone that has read If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones this series of Lost Journals are for you. If I Were You is the first book in a erotic romantic suspense trilogy. The Inside Out trilogy begins with the heroine, Sara, gaining possession of Rebecca’s journal. This journal was discovered by a friend who won Rebecca’s unpaid storage locker. The journal is filled with some very disturbing, yet erotic pages and it prompts Sara to find Rebecca and return to her the items of her
Liz F
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Sara at www.HarlequinJunkie.com

Review copy courtesy of the publisher

This is super, super short. 40 pages, I believe. I think it must be some kind of marketing thing for Lisa Renee Jones new series, the Inside Out Trilogy. Either way, if you're going to purchase this novella, do yourself a big favor and purchase at least all 4 of these novellas (there are a total of 5).

You're going to get this little taste of the story and I promise you: You'll want NEED more!

This first one was a
Diayll
May 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-by-heather
Originally Reviewed At: Mother/Gamer/Writer
Rating: 4 Controllers
Review Source: Publisher
Reviewer: Heather

When I first read, If I Were You, I was unaware that there were journals. I mean they’re mentioned in the book, but the author actually wrote out the journals in three short story lengths. I got the privilege of reading the first two, but I’m dying to get my hands on the last one.

When you first read, If I Were You, you’re whipped into the after effects of a woman named Rebecca. Small
Nicole
The Seduction was such a great novella companion to go with If I Were You; I still can’t get it out of my head! It was just as the name implies; the story of Rebecca’s seduction with the mysterious man from her journals. I wasn’t sure I would be interested in the actual journal entries of Rebecca because I was wrapped up in Sara’s story but I was WRONG! These were journal entries that Sara wasn’t privilege to so we got inside information to Rebecca’s mysterious story, if only they didn’t leave ...more
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
For this Review and more Live Read and Breathe

So this is a quick novella from the world of the Inside Out Trilogy and leave to Lisa Renee Jones to get you all riled up with the OMG who is it. I thought for sure with these journals that it would start to be obvious of who the mystery man is but NOPE we are still completely in the dark about it.

I think these journals are a fan-friggin-tastic idea to keep us immersed in the story and have more background of Rebecca. My fingers are crossed that
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, romance
We were lucky enough to get a sneak peak at volume one of Rebecca's Lost Journals: The Seduction, out on January 28th, which Lisa Renee Jones is writing to accompany her Inside Out Trilogy.

Rebecca's Lost Journals: The Seduction is basically the prequel to If I Were You, Book 1 of the Inside Out Trilogy. You MUST read If I Were You in case you missed it. It is in our Top 10 Books of 2012. it is the story of Sara who finds and reads the secret journals of Rebecca who has left them abandoned in
Tina  Peacock (Formerly -Bookcrack)
Feb 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
I read this series ALL out of order and actually started with Rebecca's Lost Journals and THIS made me go back and read the Inside Out series books 1-3. Reviews to come at www.bookcrack.com. I really enjoyed the suspense of this series and am late to the party on this one, which many bloggers have recommended.

Because this is somewhat of a romantic suspense series with a touch of BDSM it does have some frustration in that you don't get definitive answers, but with book 4 coming in August and the
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is exactly what I'd hoped for! We see Rebecca's entrance into the BDSM lifestyle Sara is just getting a hint of by the end of If I Were You. And it gives us more of the world we've been missing while we wait for Being Me, including those gorgeously hot men Chris and Mark, and adds some details we can only learn from Rebecca herself. We don't get a whole lot of answers yet, but there are some clues thrown in there if you are paying attention. Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume One: The ...more
Donna
Jan 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
These journals are companion pieces to the Inside Out trilogy but can stand along just as well.

In them you get to meet Rebecca, the girl whose diaries so captivate Sara in If I Were You. Through her actual diary entries we get to see how she struggled as a waitress and dreamed of working with art. In this first volume we get to see how she is starting and struggling to follow her dreams while meeting all these interesting characters that all have secrets. We witness her first introduction to
Paris
These journals were short, but super hot and an awesome insight into things we only skimmed in If I Were you. They definitely whetted my appetite and made me eager to jump right into Being Me. The intrigue surrounding Rebecca and her disappearance is so awesome. Getting bits and pieces of her through her journals in the full length novels is great, but I really loved these lost journals. I loved reliving her experiences and comparing them to Sara's. I was fairly sure I knew who her Mast was, but ...more
Samantha Easterling
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Read it in 1 day. Lisa Renee Jones certainly didn't disappoint!!! I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen! And it was easy for me to feel invested in these characters. I won't put any spoilers in my review because I don't like that myself. I really love this whole series and recommend that you read them in order so you will know what's going on the whole time and don't find out a secret before it's supposed to be revealed. I would and have recommended this book ...more
Michelle
Jun 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
This short novella is the start of Rebecca's journey. The chance encounter that resulted in a job at the gallery and the introduction of four men. But still no clear answer as to who "Master" is.

The similarities between the feelings Rebecca expresses and Sara's feelings are chilling. It's like these men all see Rebecca when they see Sara. A great addition to the series and insight into the mystery that is Rebecca. Although I doubt any great reveal will happen and let it slip just who Master is,
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
TinaNicole ☠ Le Book Nikita ☠
If you're thinking you're going to read this and possibly be closer to figuring out what the hell is going on, don't count on it. Rebecca's encounters are eerily similar to Sara's but the feelings she associates with the men and some other characters are fairly different. I still have no clue what's going on and it's kinda freakin awesome.
Tammy
Jan 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this short story. It is actually written in diary format and gives us an idea of the type of person Rebecca was, how she came to work at the gallery, and how her relationship with Master came to be...we still have no idea who he is though!! Recommended :)
Paris        (kerbytejas)
Jan 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2013
very enjoyable, well written , holds the excitement between books..3 stars for length.. they are very short - less then novella length
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Rebecca's lost journals 4 55 Jan 31, 2013 03:48PM

• The Saint (The Original Sinners, #5)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)
  • The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2)
  • The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)
  • Bosco (Kings of Korruption MC #5)
  • Dangerous Games
  • Just One Year
  • Forever Betrothed, Never the Bride (Scandalous Seasons, #1)
  • For Love of the Duke (The Heart of a Duke, #1)
  • Flawed Heart (House of Obsidian, #1)
  • Dirty, Reckless Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #3)
  • Last Call (Cocktail, #4.5)
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Tamed (Tangled, #3)
  • Austin by Morning
  • Reaper (A Kings of Korruption MC #4)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

In

Inside Out (5 books)
  • If I Were You (Inside Out, #1)
  • Being Me (Inside Out, #2)
  • Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3)
  • No in Between (Inside Out, #4)
  • I Belong to You (Inside Out, #5)
“What makes one person’s dreams come true when another’s don’t? Determination. Action. Desire.” 1 likes
“it should be, but you’re still hesitating. Why?” “I’m afraid of losing who I am, and being only what he lets me be.” 1 likes