Start by marking “Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)” as Want to Read:
Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)

Knight & Stay

(Knight #2)

Sophie black has turned her back on both her cheating husband and her sexy, enigmatic boss Lucien Knight. When she hits rock bottom, she finds herself drawn back into Lucien's glamorous no strings, high stakes world of intensely erotic encounters.

Bold and beautiful, Lucien is a walking, talking Viking sex god-the ultimate rebound guy. His is a seductive world of pleasure
Published May 4th 2013

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FrenchKnightandStay2TitlebySueBee_zps0d7a764b.jpg
 photo mcsteamy4bysb_zpsdd84a281.gif
★★★★1/2! Knight & Stay, book 2 of 2. The conclusion of Lucien’s & Sophie’s whirlwind romance where they are faced with the aftermath of their affair, but still not quite ready to give it all up.

“…she was Sophie Black, the girl who surprised him. He'd never met anyone quite like her before. On first glance she was quiet and unassuming, but scratch the surface and she was spectacular.”

Books in Knight Series should be read in order:
Book 1: Knight & Play (Lucien & Sophie)
Book
Lisa Jayne
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Lisa Jayne by: Lisa
5 PRINCESS FOREVER ❤ STARS.

description

If the first of this series was the prelude, then 'knight & stay' is the main event ~ Romance, True love, Finding your heart, scrumptious sexual encounters, Lucien, Lucien and more Lucien ...

Did I mention Lucien? ... Mr knight was dangerously addictive in 'knight & play' and in this tasty follow up to the story, I more than got my fix.

description

Straight off the bat 'knight &stay' takes us directly into the drama left behind from book one. As readers of this series ar
Michelle
Feb 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
[image error]
Oh how I have waited for Lucien Knight to reappear. Ever since I read that last page of Knight & Play where Dan opened that door and he was standing there...I wanted needed craved more.

Knight & Stay starts off just where book one leaves off. Sophie has a choice to make, although by Lucien's sudden appearance he may have just taken that choice away. Face to face with her cheating husband and the lover that has taught her more things about her own body in just a matter of day
Christy
Mar 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 PRINCESS stars!!!

photo 9f04899b-9fa9-4f98-a066-55da5706a087_zps54ad9167.jpg

Knight & Stay was a book I jumped right into after reading Knight & Play. The first book ends in a bit of a cliffy and I was left desperate to find out what happens between Lucien Knight and Sophie Black.

Sophie is home and ready to confront Dan. She has to decide what she wants to do, or better yet who she wants. I think the choice was pretty simple…

I love Lucien Knight! There really isn’t a choice between him and Dan- it’s a given. But as much as I loved Lucien in t
Mo
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing

I could not wait to start this one after finishing the first in this series …. I loved the first one and all the reviews pointed out that this one was even better. It started just where the first finished….. Won’t go into too much detail in my review as I am sure I drove some people daft with all my updates today. This proves how much I love a book if I take the time off from reading to update my status. It was getting a bit out of control there for a while. We had the delicious Lucien and the s
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

"Don't love me. I love you. Don't love me. I love you."

Wow!!
This was such a pleasant surprise!
I loved this book!!!

Definitely much better than book 1.

Sophie Black returns home after her whirlwind affair and kicks her cheating husband out.

Now she officially has lost it all, the marriage she put so much into is over.
But Sophie is okay with that, because of Lucien...

"He'd made her see that she'd been living on the edges of life, existing rather than embracing its bountiful richness in technicolo
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Lucien Knight, I freaking lust you! You don't have to love me! Really! Come to Allison.....

come here gifs photo: Come Here, Sexy ComeHereAndFuckMe.gif

OMG. I freaking loved this book. It was TWICE the book Knight and Play was. Devoured it. I'm sad the saga is over. Literally, everything that fell short on Knight and Play for me, was improved tenfold in this book. We had all the elements that I crave for a five star review.....drama, angst, tension, chemistry, heat (omg heat), anticipation! Could not put the thing down.

We finally get the story behind Luc
 ♥  Barb ♥
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*5 DR. LUCIEN stars*

~UTTERLY FREAKINGFANTASTIC~

"So what if fucking me makes you feel better?"
..."Let me be your medicine. In fact, it makes
me practically a doctor."

sexy couples photo: 5 6cb8db2e9d751ed8137e415ff07e60d1.jpg

The continued story of Lucien Knight and Sophie Black. Knight and Play ended with a pretty big cliffhanger and Knight and Stay picks right up where it left off. The plain fact was that this thing between them wasn't just basic chemistry. It was lethal, combustible dynamite, and it was only going to be made ten times more difficult
Duchess Nicole
"Lucien was a whole lot of trouble because he made her want things she couldn't possibly have. He made ordinary life feel pale and insipid, a watered-down version of the existence she'd tasted that had him in it."

This was very similar to book one, Knight and Play, except that there is a more intense undertone to this. It picks up right after the first book left off, with a mini showdown between everyone involved. I thought it was great for Lucien to have some insecurities for once. Quite possi
Pam
"I've got you, princess. I've got you."

Shouldn’t you be mourning the end of your marriage more than the end of a one-week deal? Doesn’t make any sense, right? But as sad as it is to admit it, it’s true, whatever spell Lucien put over her, there seems to be no cure for. Lost in the memories of the pleasure he made her feel, she is trying to pick up the pieces and move on but Lucien is not willing to let her go even if he doesn’t know what he wants with Sophie.
"So what if fucking me
Shurrn
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Shurrn by: Wm AddictedReader&LovingTeamO
Free from the relentless crushing guilt of Knight & Play, Book Two in the Knight Trilogy surpasses its predecessor and delivers a more beautiful and thorough exploration of Lucien & Sophie.

Even if Knight & Play fell short for you (which it did for a lot of us) I recommend reading Knight & Stay. They should be sold in a 2-Pack bundle, because you almost need all the back story in book two to enjoy and appreciate anything that happens in Book One… Not to mention the whole cliff-han
AJ
Having read book 1 of this series – Knight & Play, I thought I knew exactly what to expect going in – SMUT. And yep, I got it! But what I didn’t expect was a deeply emotional book that broke my heart and left me swooning with a huge, ridiculous grin on my face.

The book starts off by revisiting the epic ending to the last book, as our heroine, Sophie's life implodes on her. It then picks up a week later just as she decides to scrape herself off the couch and piece her life back together. Alt
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

Five
princess gif photo: Princess 3zhp2jq-1.jpg Stars

“.....theirs was a closeness that went way beyond physical proximity. She was under his skin. Moving closer to his heart. He just didn’t know it yet, because no one else had ever found the pathway in before.”

“They were lovers, except without the love. It was about sex. Amazing, fantastic, not-ready-to-walk-away-from-it-yet sex.”
In Knight and Play Sophie has the most mind blowing, erotic week of her life with Lucien Knight, “The man was a walking, talking poster boy for his o
Michelle
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
I m still kicking myself for not reading this earlier

This is the second book from this series an it was brilliant I really enjoyed it I was dyin for more of Lucien Knight I just luv him an after the way the first book finished I was dyin to know more about these 2

Sophie is still dealing this the fact that her husband is a total ass an then her feelings for Lucien are getting stronger an she had planned her life is just al over the place but even after getting Lucien out of her life an her as
Heather
I have to say this one was much better than the first book. Things begin to unravel in Knight & Play and we see the fallout in all its glory in Knight & Stay.

Sophie finds herself unwilling to return to her position at Knight Inc. She returns to her old job only to find that her old boss is making passes at her. With nowhere else to turn she goes back to Lucien and asks for her job back. But there are rules. No touching, no flirting, no kissing, you get the idea. But how long can she sti
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Dec 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Lucien is HOT, HOT, HOT....yum

Sequel better than the first. Finally a heroine with brass balls!
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
3.5 Stars

I hate to even write this, because I'm really afraid I've lost any ability I had ( and I swear I used to have a lot!) to overlook small issues a just enjoy a f*cking story!

Things I liked:
-Lucian. Still amazing. Still love him to pieces.
-Sophie (and this was a pleasant surprise) She was seriously kick ass in this book. She grew some big balls, and didn't let anyone, including Lucian stand in the way of her HEA.
-the epilogue. I needed that reassurance in a big way.

Things I didn't like:
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Feb 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Jointly reviewed for Totallybookedblog.com

Gitte: So I enjoyed book #1 Knight & Play….but I loved Knight & Stay even more. The issues I had with the previous book were null and void in this one. It was great, the storyline was that much more detailed and substantial, the emotion was intense and the characters really came into their own, we were given an in-depth look into who they really were behind the façade, especially Lucien. This one starts off exactly where we left of…as it were…da
Lindsay
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Prior to starting this book, I was in a horrible book funk...I had the worst book hangover. I must have started (or attempted to start) at least 12 different books. None of them caught my interest and I ended up dropping them within a few pages. But finally, I thought of this book and decided to give it a try. And low and behold, this caught my attention and before I knew it, I was 15% into the book.

As much as I was looking forward to this, I was also disappointed in it. I still loved Lucien. H
Katerina
Mar 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
The next one was worse.

Firstly, her husband really didn't care or fight all that much. Instead he tried to make it work for a few hours -before going home to his mistress & baby mama.

Sophie became desperate for Lucien when he laid down the rules: this thing has run its course and I don't love you. She does the whole I'll seduce you/you can't resist me/you must love me. He takes her up on it, and still leaves.

"He left her then, feeling more heartsick and lonely than she'd ever dreamed it w
Chris- Bookaddict
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING Kitty did an AWESOME Job with this story .... Review to come

Read the first chapter here You'll need to sign in if you don't already use H&H, but it's a seconds work and worth it as the site is MARVELOSSO.

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
May 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Freakinglyfantastic Stars

This book picks up right as Knight & Play ends. Sophie is about to confront her husband and his long term affair, when her own indiscretion, Lucien Knight, appears. What is Sophie to do.....

Hi husband, meet Lucien Knight, the man who just whisked me halfway around the world and screwed me ten ways backwards. Oh, and welcome home.

photo image_zpsd726676d.jpg
annelynne mccord photo: AnneLynne McCord 5-1.jpg

Sophie, her marriage over, her "whatever" with Lucien over, her job over, had become a broken woman. But Sophie had to swallow her pride
Jen
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jen by: SueBee
I am excited to tell the world...well..all of my buddies on Goodreads!!(who are the world to me!) That I LOVED this book!! OMG! This was one of those books that captured me right from the Prologue, and took me for the ride of my life all the way until the very last page!! *sigh* Lucien is THE MAN!!! Whew! That guy knows his way around a woman and then some!! The sex scenes in this book were sizzling, and yes Miss Lisa J...he gave me ALL kinds of butterflies!!! ;-P
Kitty French is now on my offic
Tina
Jan 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
*~*Edited May 10, 2013*~*

4.5 Stars!

A lovely way to end a series! I felt that the resolution was a tiny bit quick, but I still loved it anyways. The drama from the first book continues in the beginning of the second novel. Frustration, jealousy, confusion, anger, sadness, and (of course) love appears throughout the novel repeatedly so make sure you're buckled in during this emotional roller coaster ride.

One thing Kitty French never fails to do is provide us with steamy sex scenes. I swear Lucien
Chandra
Dec 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Loved it!
I do think there should have been more drama with her husband, but all-in-all it was great.

My casting for Lucien and Sophia...

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!!!

Oh Lucien Knight how I love you….this is the second and final part of Kitty French’s series the first being Knight & Play.

This book starts where Knight & Play finished, after they returned from Norway and confronted Sophie’s husband about his 3 year long affair. Lucien leaves at Sophie’s request whilst she and Dan sort out their train wreck of a marriage.

Sophie feels somewhat guilty of the fact that she had “cheated” on Dan by being with Lucien in Norway even though he had b
RomanceBookVixen ~ Vianca
Dec 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS.. I really enjoyed it. I waited months and months for this book to be release.I just wish it was more intense. Book one ended with such a heart pounding cliffhanger that I though book two was going to be more dramatic. But it was not. However, I loved Lucien Knight. He was one HOT DELICIOUS man who cared so much for Sophie and did whatever he could to make her happy and help her healed with her crumbling marriage (even though, he never made no promises for the future and was very upfr ...more
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

There wasnt a lot going on in book 1 besides the hot sex. This sequel however we experience the change in Lucien and Sophie's relationship.

I knew little about Lucien until the second half of the book and even by then I still felt like there is still more to know. Sophie has grown a lot from the blushing girl in book 1 to the confident woman she has become and I grew to love her.

It didnt quite reach 5 stars because I was expecting a bit more clutch at my heart heartbreak and angst. I woul
Megpie
Dec 19, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: holy-hot-heroes
“Theirs was a closeness that went way beyond physical proximity. She was under his skin. Moving closer to his heart.
He just didn’t know it yet, because no one else had ever found the pathway before.”

I really liked this conclusion to Lucien and Sophie's story. I did like that there was less sex and a little more focus on the character develpoment.(There is still plenty of steamy erotic sex though!). We learn more about Lucien in this one and I really liked seeing him break out of his shell and
Sandra
Jan 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Noooo! April 2013 is too far way! I need more Knight!!!!
The Kitty Club ( ...: Knight & Stay 1 6 Feb 12, 2016 03:07PM
Should I start this series? 19 120 Jan 31, 2014 07:29AM
What did you think? 15 127 Jan 31, 2014 07:27AM
Knight and stay 8 166 Apr 27, 2013 10:10PM
  • The Berkeley Method (Spotlight, #2)
  • The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Control (Songs of Submission, #4)
  • Lockout (The Alpha Group, #2)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Where the Ivy Grows (Devoted, #2)
  • Resolution (Heart of Stone, #3; NSC Industries, #4)
  • Winner Takes All (Winner Takes All, #1-5)
  • Being Me (Inside Out, #2)
  • Waking Kiss (BDSM Ballet, #1)
  • Zane (Alluring Indulgence, #2)
  • Night Moves (G-Man, #3)
  • Never Have I Ever
  • Cautious (Disastrous, #2)
Romantic comedy and paranormal comedy writer for Bookouture. Wine drinker, fairy light addict, disorganised wife and mom.
Also writes romantic comedy as Kat French for HarperCollins.

Knight (3 books)
  • Knight & Play (Knight, #1)
  • Knight & Day (Knight, #3)
“You asked me in Paris how many women I'd loved. I said one. I should have said two." He cupped her cheek, his thumb rubbing over her bottom lip. "As a child I loved my mother, and as a man I love you.” 59 likes
33 likes