Start by marking “The Most Dangerous Book in World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual” as Want to Read:
The Most Dangerous Book in World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual

The Most Dangerous Book in World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual

3.85  ·  Rating details ·  124 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
In this shocking expose, investigative researcher and author S. K. Bain reveals the truth behind the mass-murdering psychopaths responsible for the events of September 11, 2001, and reconstructs the occult-driven script for this Global Luciferian MegaRitual. As Bain uncovers, the framework for the entire event was a psychological warfare campaign built upon a deadly founda ...more
Published September 1st 2012 by Trine Day

To ask other readers questions about The Most Dangerous Book in World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Most Dangerous Book in World

Janice
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am currently reading but have to give it 5 stars already. There is more truth than not, whether you are willing to believe it depends on your exposure to and being able to decipher the facts. Most of us are victims of the "normalcy bias" and refuse to see what is right in front of our eyes. That is why the secret societies have been able to work out their plan right in front of us because we refuse to see the pieces fit and changes the reality that we thought was real. We've been conditioned t ...more
Al Stem
Jan 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wild set of interconnections are woven together in a story of suspense that builds and keeps you engaged until the end. Leaves you wondering, 'just what the hell is really going on?'
A.J. Jr.
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is an important book. The writer has extrapolated his thesis from Michael Hoffman's "Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare", which is a must read, and William Ramsey's "Prophet of Evil: Aleister Crowley, 9/11, and the New World Order". This book will take you down a path you may be afraid to go. The ugly truth about the evil that was 9/11 is far more ugly and evil than most people could ever allow themselves to believe.

Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare

Prophet of Evil: Aleiste
Mark
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So compelling, it's either 100% true, or only 90% with the remaining distractions intended as part of a disinformation campaign to make the revelation of the actual truth seem the product of evil and psychosis too flagrant to be believed. But the truth is: the people who run this country are too evil and flagrantly psychotic to be believed.
Michael
Oct 27, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I don't know which part of the Dumbest Book in the World was crazier: when he tried to link Ozzy Osbourne to 9/11 through Crowley and flight 93, or that he left a 2012 doomsday prediction in a post-2012 edition.
Jem
Jul 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The past tense format of the predictive half of the book didn't sit well, and some of this stuff seemed a little too much of a stretch, but overall I can't recall being this interested and engrossed in a work of non-fiction in a long time. I found the introduction to psychological warfare of particular interest, and the patterns of the megaritual seem to be too plentiful to ignore!
My Pseudonym
Dec 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a remarkable piece of dot connecting.
Rob Williams
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have some experience with the Golden Dawn system, but not enough to have noticed the things this author did, with the numbers and other occult symbols that have appeared in the event far too much and too often to be just a coincidence. I do know enough to see what's there after it was pointed out. Including the fictional prediction in the same volume maybe wasn't the greatest idea, since that might get used by some critics to debunk the non-fiction part that is really on to something, but in c ...more
Brashen
uh, k, so I've been reading Peter Levendra and that's how I fell into this book ... I was speculative of the hyperbolic title before I started but thought "what the hell" ... I really appreciated the numerology and astrology references as well as some of the historical and little known facts weaved in ... the forced humor/sarcasm of the author detracted, did he even believe what he was writing? ... So, I'm mixed ... appreciate the different angle of looking at something but not fully sold bc it ...more
Stanley G Dau
Jun 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Scary Take on 9/11

Ever wondered why major events seem to have reoccurring numbers? S. K. Bain does! I don't know if I can buy into his thesis, but I got to admit that I am looking for these connections in the news.
Steven
Dec 29, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Didn't enjoy the appendix with the pretend attack in it. Pretty insane book
Laura Mcmillan
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy Moly.
Beth
Feb 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoa!!! In my opinion there just aren't THAT many coincidences in the world! Definitely opens your mind to some other possibilities in regards to 9/11 and some other news headlines!
Aaron Singleton
A good book that adds another dimension to the events of 911.
Shayn Nicely
A very original interpretation of 9/11. At times I thought, "This is damning evidence of a conspiracy," and at other times I thought the author was reaching too far to draw conclusions.
Aley Martin
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow..that is all I can say....
Steve
  • Above Top Secret: Uncover the Mysteries of the Digital Age
  • Proofs of a Conspiracy
  • Sinister Forces-The Nine: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
  • The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy: And How to End It
  • Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That's Killing Our Soldiers--and Why GI's Are Only the First Victims
  • Marx and Satan
  • A.D. After Disclosure: The People's Guide to Life After Contact
  • Death in Life: Survivors of Hiroshima
  • The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA & Mind Control
  • The C.I.A. Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists
  • 60 Greatest Conspiracies Of All Time - History's Biggest Mysteries, Cover-ups, And Cabals
  • Secret Life: Firsthand, Documented Accounts of Ufo Abductions
  • You are STILL Being Lied To: The NEW Disinformation Guide to Media Distortion, Historical Whitewashes, and Cultural Myths
  • Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults