Start by marking “Identity Crisis (The Executive Decision Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Identity Crisis (The Executive Decision Trilogy, #2)

Identity Crisis

(The Executive Decision Trilogy #2)

Garrett Thorne is not just business tycoon, Ellison Thorne's mooch kid brother, Garrett secretly writes best-selling romance novels under the pen name, Tess Delaney. But when Tess wins the prestigious Golden Kiss Award, to keep his identity secret, Garrett will have to attend the ceremony in drag or find a woman to play Tess and go as her date. Cynical PR rep Kendra Davies ...more
Published July 4th 2013 by Xcite Books (first published January 17th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Identity Crisis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Identity Crisis

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Secret identities, enemies turned to lovers and an obsessed stalker - a must read. Ms. Marshall is a new to me author. The blurb of this book immediately caught my attention. This trope while rare, is one I've come across before. This one is by far the best one I've read. A man writing romance under a female's pen name is delightful. Garrett Thorne easily keeps up the facade of a wastrel riding his successful brother's coat tails. It keeps him hidden, gives him space to observer others and writi ...more
Lynelle Clark
The second book in the Executive Decisions Trilogy filled with suspense, romance and intrigue. Identity Crisis is the perfect name for this book since you had several characters, each with their own unique attributes but yet only two main characters existed.
Garrett and Kendra. At two opposite poles but yet drawn together when their lives connected all because of Tess Delaney. The well-known romance author who was nominated for the Golden Kiss Award. The problem was Tess Delaney was the pseudony
Lucy Felthouse
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Article first published as eBook Review: Identity Crisis by Grace Marshall on Blogcritics.

After reading book one in this hot romance series, An Executive Decision, I eagerly pounced on book two, Identity Crisis. It's based in the same world, with the same characters, but focusses on the relationship between two people that were secondary in the first book.

Garrett Thorne, the younger brother of Ellison Thorne has always felt as though he's lived in his brother's shadow. Ellison is rich, powerful
Lindsay
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Where has this author been all my life? Loved this book. Time for book 3 straight away.
Michele
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 2 of the series. An action filled ending, good plot though I thought the story dragged a bit in the middle. Lots of hot sex.
Shelly
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was ok
When I first read the blurb for this story it peeked my interest and I was very excited to read it --- even knowing it would be a relatively long read (not ‘War and Peace’ long just long for the genre). This is a series, I certainly didn’t notice a blurb or warning that for maximum enjoyment and understanding that it must be read in order. Guess what, I didn’t read the first one in the series. Once I started reading, I felt like an interloper dropped in the middle of a conversation without any i ...more
Jody
Mar 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
As the second book in the Executive Decisions series we get the opportunity to revisit old characters and see a more likable side of Garrett Thorne evolve from his unpleasant demeanor in the previous installment. This book is entitled Identity Crisis and it's the perfect title as it represents both of the main character's actions in keeping a persona that keeps them safe from heartache but with a stalker on the loose there can be no more lies if they want to keep each other alive.

Garrett has alw
Joanne Mountford
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Time to breathe. This book was epic. Garett Thorne, the brother of famous CEO, Ellis Thorne is an amazing man. He's been writing for years under a pen name. Garrett really wants to keep this all a secret but his agent and publisher has other ideas. He is up for an award and they want him to reveal himself. He comes up with a plan to hire someone to be the famous writer Tess Delaney. Perfect plan, right? If only all plans of deceit actually worked out. Kendra Davis, best friend of Dee, who's now
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Kendra loves her favorite author, Tess Delaney, and hates her best friend's future brother-in-law, Garrett Thorne. Time has failed to make her heart grow fonder.

Garret has apologized for mistakes in his past, but Kendra is unwilling to let it go. Tess needs her help, so Kendra comes to the rescue and Garrett is right in the middle. Kendra will help Tess, and Garrett can just stay out of her way.

When the masquerade blurs the lines between reality and one night of insanity, Garrett becomes unforge
Steph
Aug 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
After reading An Executive Decision, which I adored, I jumped straight into Identify Crisis. I couldn't wait to read Kendra & Garrett's story & Ms. Marshall didn't disappoint! While the animalistic passion wasn't as prevalent in this book as it was in the first, it was still very passionate and romantic. I will admit to being confused at times with all of the personas that Kendra & Garrett wore and discussed. It made my head spin trying to keep it all straight, especially when the ch ...more
D
Apr 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the Goodreads firstreads giveaway and loved it! The main characters start out hating each other because of something that happened in the first book of the series. However, this did not take away from their story as the author did a great job of giving just enough background.

The book is a racier romance and contains sex scenes you won't find in a harlequin romance but it wasn't overwhelming or of the 50 shades variety. The scenes would last not longer than a page and co
Spunky N Sassy
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
SNS Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Outstanding thriller as tangled as a nest of serpents. All is not as it seems. Characters are not always as they appear to be. A lot of deception regarding the identities of several people. The nerves and emotions involved in maintaining the chicanery is very entertaining. When Garrett and Kendra get into arguments, the internal dialogue in Garrett's head is so amusing. Besides the attraction for each other and the fear of getting in too deep,
Laura Wilkinson
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
An Executive Decision was one of my favourite erotic reads of late last year; Grace Marshall tells an original and compelling story, with plenty of red hot sex thrown in. I thought it would be hard to top. But I was wrong. I loved Identity Crisis even more. Perhaps it's because the leading man - Ellis Thorne's bad-boy brother Garrett(or so we think...) is so gorgeous? Perhaps it's because the lead is a writer and the story is set in the glamorous world of publishing and PR? Perhaps it's because ...more
Debi Hursh
Apr 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: britbabes
“I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review”
I just love trilogies!
This was a wonderful book!
Quite a few surprises thrown in to keep you on your toes.
If you haven’t read An Executive Decision you should read it before Identity Crisis.
This way you can learn a little about the characters before you get into this one.
I am waiting on pins and needles for the next book to come out.
Seriously it is a great book to read. It is a wonderful love story for someone who
never thought
Jennifer Lynn
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given the opportunity to read this book and I was pulled in from the beginning. The book is the second in the series An Executive Decision Trilogy. Kendra and Garrett are steaming hot in this series. As it starts off as they hate each other and grow to love one another. There are many trials they go thru and they help each other throughout. The need each other. I would recommend this trilogy to anyone to read. Grace Marshall shows passion in her writing and heart.
I received this book as a
Paris        (kerbytejas)
May 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2013, favorites
Fantastic erotic/romantic suspense story. I enjoyed this book far more then the first one, it was somewhat predictable, but the suspense and tension were great. A true love story, filled with a bad guy, hidden personalities, good friends and supportive family.
Kendra/Tess and Garret/Tess are great characters, well written and hot together.

a winner, and I hope that he next book will be just as good if not better
Karen S
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling and engaging story. Book 2 centres around Garrett, the bad boy Thorne brother with a reputation and Kendra, who is tough as nails, takes no crap and self confessed Garrett hater. Circumstances throw the two together in work. Secrets are revealed, pasts come back to haunt them and nothing is as it seems. The story twists and turns and hurtles along at breakneck speed. Fantastic plot, engrossing characters and hot sex in bucket loads - I love it!! Bring on book 3.
Cheryl
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books, erotica
Such a different style from the first book. Gripping and sexy and some kind of wonderful.
Really enjoyed the multi-layered storyline looking at the small and big plot lines even exploring characters and their motivations/development/changing personalities and minds. It reminded me that nothing is necessarily how you first see it.
Full of romance, suspense, thrills and of course sweet sweet sex.
Now onwards to book 3!
Sam
May 07, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book courtesy of a goodreads giveaway but try as i might i just couldnt finish it. None of the characters are likeable and for a 'romance' novel I feel this is essential.
I hadn't read the first book so decided to read that and perhaps try again with this book but that was a dnf too.
Not much more i can say really other than I was disappointed. I was expecting a great read from the reviews left on this website but it was not to be!
Cheryl Sanders
Apr 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! What a great twist on a romantic thriller. I was sucked in from the beginning ;) I did read this book before reading the first one and it could be a stand alone. I also LOVED all the characters and therefore reading the first book in this series is an absolute MUST!!! Thank you Grace Marshall for such a wonderful book :) Can't wait for the next one!
Steff
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr-shelf, brit-babes
The second part in the executive decision trilogy.

This book definitely reminded me there are always several sides of a story and many layers to a person. As always the fantastic Grace Marshall builds unbelievable characters with incredible twists and turns to keep you guessing from the first line until the last.
Pianisuparse
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-businessman
Garrett is Ellis's younger brother but what isn't known is he is also the best selling author, Tess Delaney who needs to hire someone to pretend to be 'Tess' for an award show.
Kendra is one of Dee's best friends and an extremely successful PR rep, perfect for the job!
Likable characters, interesting storylines and hot steamy scenes, a definite worthwhile read!
Susan
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I won this book in the Goodreads giveaway. I bought the first book in "The Executive Decisions". I love this series. I love this writer. I cannot wait until the next one. This book was filled with suspense and lust. Good romance between Garrett and Kendra. Love the way Grace Marshall writes.
Stephanie
Jul 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
It was a free download and I had read the first book in the series. I had problems connecting with the characters of this book vs the 1st book. I think the story line was good but it wasn't connecting for me. Anyway, for a free download I can't really complain.
Paige Turner
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Good read

I enjoyed the second book in this series. This was a fat passed read that kept you on edge until the end. Garrett met his match in Kendra. I knew they would be explosive when they finally got together.
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this trilogy...can't wait for the final book!
Cheryl Reeve
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Really loved this book
Could not put it down... had to keep on reading to find out what would happen.
Loved the first too but this is my fave so far
Katty Suero
Aug 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book but part 1 was better in my opinion.
Elaine
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
really enjoyed this follow on focusing on other characters from the first book. Looking forward to the next installment.

• Die wundersame Geschichte der Faye Archer
  • The Pet Shop (The Pet Shop, #1 - 3)
  • At Her Service
  • When the Heart Lies
  • Undercover Professor
  • The Perfect Submissive
  • The Candidate's Wife
  • Sexual Persuasion
  • Walk the Right Road Box Set
  • L.A. Fire
  • Love Discovered in New York (The Washington Triplets, #1)
  • Breathe You In
  • A Clockwork Butterfly (The Clockwork Butterfly Trilogy, #1)
  • Rhythm of My Heart (Irish Pride Series, #1)
  • Storm Front (Reunited Hearts, #1)
  • Stately Pleasures
  • Twisted Arrangement (Twisted, #1)
  • Enchanted & Desired (Enchanted, #2)
Grace Marshall lives in South England with her husband and the growing gang of hooligan birds who frequent their feeders. When Grace isn’t busy writing something sexy and romantic, she’s busy digging in her ever-expanding veg garden or walking across the British countryside. She finds inspiration outdoors in nature, and most of her best story ideas come to her while she’s walking or gardening.

Grac

The Executive Decision Trilogy (4 books)
  • An Executive Decision (The Executive Decision Trilogy, #1)
  • The Exhibition (The Executive Decision Trilogy, #3)
  • Interviewing Wade (The Executive Decision Trilogy, #4)